Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) (5955 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by EricBloodAxe: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
urahara:

These people left Africa around 60000 years ago, they are not negroes
Aii bro. U win.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
She has visited not once but twice. This says a lot.

The difference between her expedition and the Christian missionary's is knowledge and preparation. She extensively studied their culture before venturing out to meet them. I can't say the same about the young man who got himself needlessly killed.

Jesus is Lord, but he also gave us brains.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Pussyisfood: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
urahara:

That's why classifying people by the color of their skin doesn't make sense. Race is largely a social construct .

The picture below is how Europeans looked 8000 years ago

You must have lost your mind to say something like that. You post a photo of an Caucasian and an Australian native, and claim that the native is what Caucasians looked 8000 years ago? Come on man, Caucasians is the product of Africans cross breeding with Neanderthals. Get informed before you start pushing your opinion.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by EricBloodAxe: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Color of skin is genetic not environmental, that's why evolution is a kwashiorkor concept, can never explain many things.

Am sure u didn't read the post of the person i quoted.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Am sure u didn't read the post of the person i quoted.
I'm not against you, I'm only saying my opinion.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Godsfavour78: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Wetin man do man.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by flyca: 4:41am On Dec 13, 2018
I wish everyone leaves them alone!
Just let them be! angry
Don't go there and erode their cultu or tamper with their lifestyle. It's not funny.
Just let them be! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Gmajor(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by urahara(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Gmajor:

LOL. So when you leave Africa, you cease being a Negro?

Answer this question .

Are Europeans and Asians negroes ? undecided

1 Like

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by hinograce: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
urahara:

Funny enough they are not negroes.they are more genitically closer to even Europeans than to Africans.

They just appear black as a result of coincidence
nothing coincidental in science

1 Like

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by urahara(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2018
hinograce:
nothing coincidental in science

Lool , that's right , i just wanted to dumb it down.and funny enough with all the grammar i typed , the dude didn't understand squat
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Madeu(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2018
urahara:

Answer this question .

Are Europeans and Asians negroes ? undecided
Hey, Mr Man, don't come here and misinformed the public. Those tribes are Africans that left the continent over 60,000 years. Due to lack of interactions they still maintained their Afrocoid and primitive nature!

2 Likes

Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Fidelismaria: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Hmmm

These people will soon go extinct if these anthropologist keep nose poking
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Xmen149(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2018
b4 u know,.U.S will go there to test new biological and chemical weapon undecided

but wait oh,..this people might be the missing link to cure of aids and other diseases lipsrsealed
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xmen149:
b4 u know,.U.S will go there to test new biological and chemical weapon undecided

but wait oh,..this people might be the missing link to cure of aids and other diseases lipsrsealed

I believe their land will possess hidden treasures, gold, diamond or something else valuable.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

I believe their land will possess hidden treasures, gold, diamond or something else valuable.
Oya let's go spend xmaz there together...who knows,we might find crude oil if we dig enough!!!
Or don't u wanna be rich??
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 14, 2018
urahara:

That's why classifying people by the color of their skin doesn't make sense. Race is largely a social construct .

The picture below is how Europeans looked 8000 years ago
8000 years ago? Who snapped that pics 8000 years ago? Oyinbo people will just use computer do false thing and people like you will easily buy it. How did they know the skin color 8000 years ago?
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by Rayd502(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ishilove:
She has visited not once but twice. This says a lot.

The difference between her expedition and the Christian missionary's is knowledge and preparation. She extensively studied their culture before venturing out to meet them. I can't say the same about the young man who got himself needlessly killed.

Jesus is Lord, but he also gave us brains.

The Christian missionary offered no coconut or any offering indicating he came in peace.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by longjohnsilver: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Madeu:

Hey, Mr Man, don't come here and misinformed the public. Those tribes are Africans that left the continent over 60,000 years. Due to lack of interactions they still maintained their Afrocoid and primitive nature!

Yeah...your narrative makes more sense...Africa is the ancestral home of all human...irrespective of your race.

This tribe maintained their ancestry...pure bloods.

Unable to survive the new pathogens and other health conditions that modern humans has since adapted to.

I am sure most of them will belong to the O blood group.
Re: 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) by dopeboi142: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
urahara:

Funny enough they are not negroes.they are more genitically closer to even Europeans than to Africans.

They just appear black as a result of coincidence
There's no coincidence in science.
Your argument might be right based on skin color. But we all know live started from africa.
these dudes right here are negroes, racially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Happen If I Over Worked On My Working Holiday Visa / England Vs Scotland / Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.