Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

48noble's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 48noble's Profile / 48noble's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 63 pages)

Politics / Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by 48noble(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
This stale agenda of labelling people thieves to just to get cheap votes is now dead in arrival ...Can Oshiomole show us just one thief Buhari has weeded out from his govt since coming to power ?

he increased unemployment, ethnic hatred ,all sorts of killing above all hunger...no going back

44 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: What We Discussed With President Buhari - APC Governors by 48noble(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Political illiterate.

A bedridden Buhari will win election against a combined candidacy of five PDP Presidential hopefuls in those three States most especially Bauchi. Their Governors are not as politically daft as those of you across the Niger who work with emotions.

You expect Yari to dump APC? It's like saying Yahaya Bello would decamp to PDP which is practically impossible.

All these indomie generation children littering this section should jejely move to the romance or celebrity section. You guys can function there.!

hmmm see pain?!
Politics / Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by 48noble(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2018
only 10 months left Mr Amaechi

8 Likes

Politics / Re: What We Discussed With President Buhari - APC Governors by 48noble(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Governors of Bauchi,Yobe and Zamfara are already on their way to PDP but okorausa is too blinded by power to see d APC dip grave...

no sane man will negotiate another 4yrs of suffering with buhari in d guise of Igbo presidency... which Igbo sef is dis smoking?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by 48noble(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2018
this chic is a double D addict (drug &di.ck)

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by 48noble(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
How can a whole Senate Majority leader not understand his duties as a Leader of the Senate?

Why is the National Assembly filled with empty heads?

I mean what is Lawan doing in the face of the legislative rascality being carried by Saraki?

Why is he begging Saraki and his gangs to to resume when he has the power to do so?

The Senate rule stipulates that when the Senate is in recess and there is matter of urgent importancy, a written application signed by not less than 1/3 Of the entire senate members shall be presented to the Senate President asking him to call for an urgent sitting to attend to the matter... If he refuses the quorum has already been formed. So they have every power to enter the chamber and carry out their legislative duties..

Is that too difficult for that fatty orobo Senate leader?

they all suffered under buhari as nass member... therefore, they r sentimental and loyal to one another

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Preaches For Respect Of Rule Of Law At ECOWAS Summit In Togo by 48noble(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Munzy14:
Who else discovered hypocrisy in this statement above?. I heard democracy and rule of law o. Nigeria we are in deep something..
Truth be told I am yet to see serious democracy since 2015, nor rule of law.
Is it following the Federal character in appointments??.
Is it using of police to harass law makers??
Is it tagging and staging of thin air corruption allegations against opponents??.
As in where is rule of law and democracy taking place in Nigeria, that our leader is calling for it at regional level in Africa.
We thought we have seen the messaih to save us from past administrations. Little did we know we are heading into military junta.

Ntoorr

3 Likes

Career / Re: See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College by 48noble(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
transmission transmitter transmitted 2 MSC from different universities and he still young like this... we really have a merciful God in Nigeria educational system

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Impeachment: We Are Very Loyal, Fayose Will Complete His Tenure – Ekiti Assembly by 48noble(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
21 of 23 and APC still won gubernatorial election... APC and magic wand
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 by 48noble(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
OBJ job man
Politics / Re: How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos by 48noble(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
ukabam:
uncle am deep in tears you have to go this way!!! But all I know is that we will not give up... We will continue your good legacy!!! R.I.P ohaneze after the rain comes sunshine but all I know is that who did this to you can't rule or live forever..When I just see my little niece and nephews I feel pained because these kids will feel this pain forever...

u r supposed to be my in-law... ur lare uncle married from Abia state
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Benue Governor, Ortom Dumps APC, Join PDP by 48noble(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
APC continues falling apart
Sports / Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by 48noble(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2018
flexing not by dressing... even if Ebuka attended d wedding ngolo kante was recognized more than him

477 Likes 16 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Adesua React To The Statement Banky W Gave Ladies Blasting Him For Using old ca by 48noble(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
Them full everywhere.. The problem be say, you no get shishi, school you no go, sense you no get, but you want a perfect woman.. Well, you won't find her

see monkey seeking attention
Politics / Re: 2019 Polls Funds: PDP, Senators Oppose Buhari’s Request For Virement by 48noble(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is a very dirty politician and his APC is real slum political party

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Adekunle Gold With A Lady When He Was A Small Boy (Throwback Photo) by 48noble(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2018
d new set of slay Queens just made AG go down d memory lane.... Similarities simi God protect ur hustle

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adesua React To The Statement Banky W Gave Ladies Blasting Him For Using old ca by 48noble(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2018
a brilliant wife, who can find?
Romance / Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by 48noble(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2018
accidents don't just happen, they are! caused
Education / Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by 48noble(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2018
success always attracts fake relationship...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier by 48noble(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
nansenx! APC setup
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by 48noble(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Putin is one of d most brilliant presidents d world have ever seen.

44 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by 48noble(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
easy
Romance / Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by 48noble(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
don't try this in naija...anyway I'm wondering how Chioma met Davido
Travel / Re: Opinion - Nigerian Graduates Are Drivers, Cooks In Dubai by 48noble(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
of duties they must surely do...Nigerian youths aren't lazy. they pick their money from dubia gutters now they r young and live like kings in future. No time!
Autos / Re: Peugeot 407 2010 Model by 48noble(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2018
ur price
Sports / Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by 48noble(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2018
maradona's brain fluctuates like Nigeria networks

220 Likes 13 Shares

Sports / Re: Cuneyt Cakir: Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Referee by 48noble(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2018
he was in Nigeria late 2017

7 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by 48noble(m): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Benita27:
Seems you're short. grin
this table u r shaking.. hmmm
Celebrities / Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by 48noble(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2018
u r saving another short brother from d unholy struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Jim Iyke Is The King Of Savage! See The Reply He Gave A Non-fan On IG by 48noble(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2018
penny girls always trying to sound righteous when indeed they re so fu.kedup

1 Like

Politics / Re: NASS Replies Buhari, Defends Changes Made To 2018 Budget (FULL TEXT) by 48noble(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

Only foolish PIGS believed NASS.

Omeokachie:

Did you bother to read the report at all? if you consider it long, what about the extract that prompted you to jump into my mention?
Did you see where it clearly states that out of the N2b contract sum for the terminal that N1.7b had already been paid to the contractor?
Jonathan left office 3yrs ago and you are still dragging him into Buhari's 2018 budget.

I guess as your moniker says, you "rushed" into it without reading up. You have been noticed and will henceforth be ignored.
anibirelawal:

Only foolish PIGS believed NASS.
Romance / Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by 48noble(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2018
what is he going to tell God?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 63 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.