Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) (1491 Views)

My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MeeLan: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
When i hear tales like this I often doubt but this is so true and am getting cold feet!
This lady from my office complex often make me do her little favours and she shows appreciations financially and materially.
She asked me to wait for her after closing last week and I made her understand I need to go get my test results from the hospital and get home early cos my wife n kids just traveled for holidays. I waited and got delayed, though she gave me ride to the hospital.
on our way, she said; "what can I do to keep this our friendship,?" I smiled! "if I date u I will hate u cos I vow not to love again" I said if dating will make u hate me, don't date me cos I don't want us to date neither.
She dropped the bomb; "No o, i must give you my t0t0. you deserve it." I nearly choked!

She said; " I go come, your house or you come to mine, we will buy bear and drink while playing poker (loser drinks a bottle of Heineken) and then fvck through the night.

I NOR FINE LIKE THAT BUT THIS LADY DEY RUSH ME O!

1 Like

Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MrAnele(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kpekus Served On Platter Of Gold... wow
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by n0fav0rs: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wow! Your life dream has been fulfilled. Congratulations bro, you’ve made it in life

3 Likes

Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by Uglymugg: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
MeeLan:
"No o, i must give you my t0t0. you deserve it." I near choked!

Funny how women think their pussy is some kind of reward.
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MeeLan: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Funny how women think their bussy is some kind of reward.
I just taya o!
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MeeLan: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Wow! Your life dream has been fulfilled. Congratulations bro, you’ve made it in life
oops! don't be too sarcastic mate.
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by n0fav0rs: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
MeeLan:
oops! don't be too sarcastic mate.
I’m honestly happy for you bro grin
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MeeLan: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
be happy with me when I win bet9ja next week
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by Kudducini(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
n0fav0rs:

Are you saying that's an achievement ?
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
After she's done rushing you, you may end up forgetting your family on vacation. Be careful with loosed women of nowadays!
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
n0fav0rs:
LWKMD
Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by MeeLan: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
egbarison:
After she's done rushing you, you may end up forgetting your family on vacation. Be careful with loosed women of nowadays!
am a faithful hubby to the core

1 Like

Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
What's the title of the dream bro? undecided

Re: Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) by 48noble(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2018
MeeLan:
When i hear tales like this I often doubt but this is so true and am getting cold feet!
This lady from my office complex often make do her litle favours and she shows appreciations financially and materially.
She asked me to wait for her after closing last week and I made her understand I need to get get my test results from the hospital and get home early cos my wife n kids just traveled for holidays. I waited and got delayed though she gave me ride to the hospital.
on our way, she said; "what can I do to keep this our friendship,?" I smiled! "if I date u I will hate u cos I vow not to love again" I said if dating will make u hate me, don't date me cos I don't want us to date neither.
She dropped the bomb; "No o, i must give you my t0t0. you deserve it." I nearly choked!

She said; " I go come, your house or you come to mine, we will buy bear and drink while playing poker (loser drinks a botle of heiniken) and then fvck through the night.

I NOR FINE LIKE THAT BUT THIS LADY DEY RUSH ME O!

this is how I got into a mess with one ogoni girl

(1) (Reply)

“Many Girls Can’t Afford Their Recent Lifestyle If Their Legs Was Closed”- Lady / ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married / Overcoming The 7 Deadly Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.