Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads (45611 Views)

Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by virago(f): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Opinionated:

grin grin grin

Someone would hit the Volvo and the Volvo owner would just continue driving leaving the other party to argue and discipline himself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But it is heavy on fuel consumption.

This is no joke , one Hyundai Elantra hit my father's Volvo 940 from behind some 12years ago , the Hyundai had the whole front compressed so much the bonnet wasn't longer than the bonnet of a Volkswagen Beetle yet our Volvo had only a little dent we were able to push out with the help of the wheel spanner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by jideflows(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2018
When I saw the headline I was like if no b 504 I go insult this person.. You are a proud son of your father..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by mejai(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
those traders shuttling btwn kano and Onitsha... this was their car with 505. very long cinvoy. I swear, their speed den was something else

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Webar2018: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
mmadu5:
Nigerians self . These cars are so outdated .yet people still talk about it . It has no safely features , most of them no power steering . No output for scanning ,nothing we are in 2018 we should think big instead ,

the Game and over 20 million americans still brag about their 60s imapala , 6-4 , American muscle, 70s mustang etc

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Noble3264: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
gypsey:
can Anyone find me a clean one of these vehicles to buy?
I've got a very clean one that would like if you are still interested and its quite affordable.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Maccoy507: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
gypsey:
can Anyone find me a clean one of these vehicles to buy?
gypsey
Contact me on whatsapp at 08137933411 or call 09058104339
I deal in vintage cars

gypsey:
Same here bro!! i found one beetles but it wasn't as clean as i preffered, and the owner didn't make it easy either he was asking for 2 million naira, for and Almost scrap beetle.

I am looking for even a benz classic or Jaguar. as long as their prices are reasonable.

The Germans stopped manufacturing Beetle cars last few months Ago, so beetle cars is officially a vintage car. An Antique.
lonelydora I have a jaguar buts it's expensive because it's now being exported as vintage. But there are many others you can choose from. Just reach me at any of my contact up there
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Noble3264:

I've got a very clean one that would like if you are still interested and its quite affordable.
okay, what price Ranges would it be?

just give a rough idea of the price.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maccoy507:

gypsey
Contact me on whatsapp at 08137933411 or call 09058104339
I deal in vintage cars

lonelydora I have a jaguar buts it's expensive because it's now being exported as vintage. But there are many others you can choose from. Just reach me at any of my contact up there
many others like? and what price ranges would i be looking at?

Give me A rough idea of the prices.

i ve got your contact Details. i will sure give you a bell.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Noble3264: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
gypsey:
okay, what price Ranges would it be?

just give a rough idea of the price.
700k best line .
You can contact me on 07067350767
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Noble3264:

700k best line .
You can contact me on 07067350767
okay, i will do. cheers!!
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
This thread reeks of ignorance. Cars aren't made with that metal anymore because safety regulations make it mandatory for cars to have crumple zones. The 504's build makes it way likelier to kill those in the car, in the event of a severe accident.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Maccoy507: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2018
gypsey:

it's between two to six million
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Maccoy507: 2:29am On Dec 17, 2018
gypsey:

it's between two to six million[color=#770077][/color][center][/center]
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by tunesboyo(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
id4sho:

badboi

Lol
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Originalsly: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Putting sentiments aside.....best car for Nigeria.....Subaru. For one... they are the best in all-wheel drive....and are all all-wheel drive.... wide choice suitable to any terrain or purpose... reliable...fuel efficient.
On those boasting about those old 'strong' cars..... do you realize they are very unsafe compared to the modern 'plastic' cars? Doesn't take much for those cars to roll over.... in head on collisions if it is not the steering column entering the driver's chest then it's the entire engine entering the passenger compartment to squish whoever be in there. Even minor accidents.... the windshield breaks into shards of sharp glass that be dicing up whenever be in the way....then it's surgery upon surgery to remove as much as possible. Old cars....nice...I admire them...that's as far as I go.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Opinionated: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
virago:

This is no joke , one Hyundai Elantra hit my father's Volvo 940 from behind some 12years ago , the Hyundai had the whole front compressed so much the bonnet wasn't longer than the bonnet of a Volkswagen Beetle yet our Volvo had only a little dent we were able to push out with the help of the wheel spanner

LOL.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Arysexy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
mejai:
those traders shuttling btwn kano and Onitsha... this was their car with 505. very long cinvoy. I swear, their speed den was something else

I swear, we use to line up along the Onitsha -Enugu express to watch the convoy race back to Kano after their purchase in Onitsha. Those cars then were rugged

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Casemiro(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

badt car

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by kengodson: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3418559/classic-504-bestline-sale-enugu
for who ever is interested in 504
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by kengodson: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019

1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by CityNGR: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Originalsly:
Putting sentiments aside.....best car for Nigeria.....Subaru. For one... they are the best in all-wheel drive....and are all all-wheel drive.... wide choice suitable to any terrain or purpose... reliable...fuel efficient.
On those boasting about those old 'strong' cars..... do you realize they are very unsafe compared to the modern 'plastic' cars? Doesn't take much for those cars to roll over.... in head on collisions if it is not the steering column entering the driver's chest then it's the entire engine entering the passenger compartment to squish whoever be in there. Even minor accidents.... the windshield breaks into shards of sharp glass that be dicing up whenever be in the way....then it's surgery upon surgery to remove as much as possible. Old cars....nice...I admire them...that's as far as I go.
Stop saying what you don't know. Who made Subaru best in AWD?
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by CityNGR: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2019
kengodson:

God forbid!! Which kain bad proposal be this?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Originalsly: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

Since I don't know and you know....shouldn't you correct me? Why allow me and others to remain ignorant? It is foolish/childish to counter with such a response.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by CityNGR: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Originalsly:

Since I don't know and you know....shouldn't you correct me? Why allow me and others to remain ignorant? It is foolish/childish to counter with such a response.

CBS Boston
WBZ TV
27-Year-Old Woman Killed In Rollover Crash On I-495 In Franklin
February 2, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Filed Under:Fatal Crash, Local TV, Massachusetts State Police

FRANKLIN (CBS) — A 27-year-old woman was killed in a rollover crash on Interstate 495 Friday night. The victim is being identified by Mass. State Police as Emily Smith of Ashland.

According to State Police, the 2011 Subaru Forester that Smith was driving veered from the right lane into the middle lane of 495 Northbound in Franklin, hitting a 2016 Toyota RAV4 around 8 p.m.

“After striking the Toyota the Subaru went out of control and went off the right side of the road, causing it to roll over and crash. The female driver and sole occupant was ejected from the vehicle during the crash and determined to be deceased at the scene,” said State Police.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by Originalsly: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

CBS Boston
WBZ TV
27-Year-Old Woman Killed In Rollover Crash On I-495 In Franklin
February 2, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Filed Under:Fatal Crash, Local TV, Massachusetts State Police

FRANKLIN (CBS) — A 27-year-old woman was killed in a rollover crash on Interstate 495 Friday night. The victim is being identified by Mass. State Police as Emily Smith of Ashland.

According to State Police, the 2011 Subaru Forester that Smith was driving veered from the right lane into the middle lane of 495 Northbound in Franklin, hitting a 2016 Toyota RAV4 around 8 p.m.

“After striking the Toyota the Subaru went out of control and went off the right side of the road, causing it to roll over and crash. The female driver and sole occupant was ejected from the vehicle during the crash and determined to be deceased at the scene,” said State Police.

Hmmm...... this doesn't tell me which AWD brand is better than Subaru. If you're trying to make a point that Subaru is unsafe.... this is not a good example.... the driver was ejected which indicates she was not wearing the seat belt. Again...we are waiting to learn...which AWD car is better than Subaru?
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

Subaru has the best AWD system.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by nurey(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

oga Every car maker is good at something, I guess brainwashed benz users won't realise this since they are mere chest beaters.
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by CityNGR: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
busy still busy trying to break into my car, but mind you with the development of the ESP the equal length shafts that made its AWD stand out has been surpassed by a lot of others including mercedes, bmw and the audi quattro

Originalsly:

Hmmm...... this doesn't tell me which AWD brand is better than Subaru. If you're trying to make a point that Subaru is unsafe.... this is not a good example.... the driver was ejected which indicates she was not wearing the seat belt. Again...we are waiting to learn...which AWD car is better than Subaru?

heavenlybang bring out your school books, nurey your chalk and slate!!
Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by vertueptime: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
I remember how olden days drivers use to brag that only 504 will travel from kano to lagos without topping water, fast fwd to 2018 ,it is marely a death trap

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by cyborg123(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol... In some bizzare accidents, a hard body shell / chassis beats airbags and other modern technologies hands down. So you may be better off in a 504 than a modern car on some occasions.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by kengodson: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Saw this on sale in enugu

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads by kengodson: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
And it's 750k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.