Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose (9607 Views)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Shuugar98(f): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Anyone can scream and die. All I know is Buhari's government is the best I've seen since independence.
One thing that is certain about this administration is, the millions that were on PDP's payroll one way or another stopped getting milked and they can't take it.
They can't wait to get the looters back in power.

what if i tell you that this Administration is the worst in the History of the British colonized territory called Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by molas02: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
no b new thing, that is nigeria politics for u
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Shuugar98:

what if i tell you that this Administration is the worst in the History of the British colonized territory called Nigeria?
Here cames the wailers. How much are they paying you?
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Otsam(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Omeokachie: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Looking at the shape of Maga Mugu's head, you can tell that he is a real bingo
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
You will rot in jail Fayose
Says an empty-headed zombie like you. hahahaha
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by joepepsy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Let me tell you what you don't know,this generation of Nigeria youth are useless and derail, don't waste your time in them.
duni04:

I have no idea whats wrong with you people!
Fayose was charged to court and granted bail. His case is coming up for hearing soon. I don't understand what else you want. If Buhari had maliciously commanded the EFCC to lock him up, you guys would have screamed blue murder. Instead the law is being allowed to run its course and you people are still screaming! Like are you people ok at all?
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by chrissssyfelix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
wise man............... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by duni04(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
joepepsy:
Let me tell you what you don't know,this generation of Nigeria youth are useless and derail, don't waste your time in them.
I completely agree with you! I stayed off posting on NL for close to a year but when I couldn't bear reading the rubbish these stupid children werw churning out, I decided I'd had enough! There is so much foolishness going on around in Nigeria today, I'm tempted to believe a demonic spirit is pervading the country.
How on earth will any sane person even think or imagine Atiku becoming President of Nigeria! He practically bought the PDP candidature! It was carried live on all the major media! He paid more than Saraki and Tambuwal! That's how he became the PDP aspirant! Is that the person we want as our President? Are we seriously mad in this country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by fredoooooo: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Omo ale , Efcc Don turn am to old man by force grin
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Armstrong34(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
no be today we knw na

Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigeria is an amazing country.

It's only in Nigeria that thieves are some people's mentors.

It's only in Nigeria that thieves would open their gutter mouths, and their gullible followers would applaud them.

People that should be in gulags, you find them looking for relevance in Nigeria.

What an amazing country.!!
Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by bajosky: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jubrin al Sudan must vacate Aso rock by thunder or fire .we need a Nigerian to govern our Nigeria coz APC directives is now from Sudan.

#neveragain

Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by Nelson247: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Promismike:
I really thought the way EFCc and Buhari went about poking and intimidation fayose that by now he will be rotting in jail.

Does it mean all ligation against fayose were just accusations with no evidence

This government eee
My brother, na mare accusation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose by exporttraining: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fayose is a courageous man. He stand to face any intimidation. I love him so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT / ADC Presidential Candidate, Dumebi Kachikwu Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Supreme Court May Sack Tinubu Over Shettima Double Nomination May 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.