Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House (22787 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Jaqenhghar: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
....and they say when they have Biafra evrything will suddenly be bright and sunnny.
Ok.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

And he had to wait for the man to die before he starts his shit somethings fishing

He actually started b4 the man died bt after the building was completed bt I agree smtn is fishy. This isn’t a police issue bt a matter for the courts.

The seller has explaining to do.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
They should call KANU to come and solve their issue.

All these foolish Asaba/agbor people that allow all these beasts to cross the bridge and buy lands, I pity you people.

Una no get sense.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by talk2tosep(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2018
He killed your dad.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Dedetwo(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I knew it's those people.

Imagine discriminating against your own blood sister. That's what they do there.

It took the Supreme court to force Igbos to allow females inherit property. Imagine brothers discriminating against blood sisters.

Can you actually read talk less comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Dedetwo(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2018
How could your father build a house on a land that belongs to somebody else?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Dedetwo(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

When the Supreme Court gave judgement that Igbos should allow females inherit property, it was flatheaded wawa osu dwarfs like you that were insulting the Justices of the Supreme Court.

I remember Igbos here on Nairaland saying that the Supreme Court allowed Hausa fulani Justices change Igbo tradition.

Discrimination, bias and wickedness is what things like you call tradition.

Most Nigerian display the sense of crass idiocy. The issue has nothing to do with so-called supreme court running on inheritance. One cannot simply build house on a land already purchased by somebody else. Do Nigerians read at all?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by baby124: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2018
I am also waiting on the mugu that bought my land to build on it. When buying land, do the necessary research. They will say no. The man owns the land and everything on it. So they will need to pack out. Bereaved or not.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by kerry57: 1:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

That nonsense only happens in Igboland.
Lagos, mowe ibafo na the head quarters.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Rozaytee: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Simply because the greatest enemy of any Igbo person is another Igbo person.
u are very correct... d average igbo man can't treat his fellow igbo well....dats why I hate d word Biafra...it will fail woefully ...irrespective of d fact dat am even igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by thatigboman: 2:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

When the Supreme Court gave judgement that Igbos should allow females inherit property, it was flatheaded wawa osu dwarfs like you that were insulting the Justices of the Supreme Court.

I remember Igbos here on Nairaland saying that the Supreme Court allowed Hausa fulani Justices change Igbo tradition.

Discrimination, bias and wickedness is what things like you call tradition.
this yoruba muslim, did u read the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by 1972xy: 3:30am On Dec 13, 2018
That is Ibo man for you. Na their way. Their own na inheritance.
Their are there to marry your widow to have access to your properties.
So, woman save your nerves by marrying one of them.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I knew it's those people.

Imagine discriminating against your own blood sister. That's what they do there.

It took the Supreme court to force Igbos to allow females inherit property. Imagine brothers discriminating against blood sisters.
Did you read at all or you read but can't understand?
Please read again to understand, then you can modify your post.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by lipstick2(f): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Ishilove:
She's honest enough to admit that the land which their property stands on belongs to Peter.

Now the issue is how to resolve it. Either they compensate Peter for his lost land, or they sell off the house to him because HE OWNS THE LAND and can rightfully claim everything that stands on it.

At least that's my understanding of land laws. I stand to be corrected.

You are the only one who has spoken reasonably here.The land does not belong to them,why did her father encroach...See now,the living are suffering.The court will rule against them if they hear this story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by papae1(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

"Call a Spade a Spade and an Ace what it is....."

Jay-Z

♠️♠️♣️♣️

Ace of spade grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Ishilove:
She's honest enough to admit that the land which their property stands on belongs to Peter.

Now the issue is how to resolve it. Either they compensate Peter for his lost land, or they sell off the house to him because HE OWNS THE LAND and can rightfully claim everything that stands on it.

At least that's my understanding of land laws. I stand to be corrected.

They owe Mr Peter nothing. The Appelant had stated it clearly in the clause that while they were building on Mr Peters property, he outrightly overlooked them, thus waiving his right to claim tresspass. He slept on his right to go to court, maliciously holding it for something like this, to make extra gain. Equity does not sleep, you cannot gain twice!!

Some Nigerians do not know their right is all.

cool
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Tushkito:

Are you a demonic monster or an idiotic fool? which one?

You are probably to ashamed to identify yourself. Pity....keep fooling yourselves instead of borrowing brain to act like normal beings. Dumb negro.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by speedyconnect3: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
The lady is an idiot

Trying to gather sympathy

She was honest enough to admit that the land belongs to peter

Her dad a thief went and build house on somebody's land because the person didn't show up to claim it on time

If I'm Mr peter

I will lock the whole family up and deal the building

Ndi oshi

Are you a lawyer?

What do you know about such issues.?

So if i build a five hundred million edifice in your land worth 10m, I should leave the land for you?

Where was he all the while he was building?

Equity aids the vigilant not the indolent.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Ishilove: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2018
ogmask:

Peter needs the court to give him full custody of the property and not by using the police to harass and intimidate pple.

I hope the late man was not a trouble maker sha....
You are very right. He should use proper channels to recover his property, not by intimidation, and certainly not when the widow is still in mourning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Konquest: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House In Abia State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/lady-cries-out-as-man-makes-move-to-snatch-her-late-dads-house-video/

^^^^
^^^^
undecided WTF!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House by Bighead9: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

"Call a Spade a Spade and an Ace what it is....."

Jay-Z

♠️♠️♣️♣️

Very true, this can only happen in the East. Igbo's are heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.