Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (40754 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by ebukajay184: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2021
A Nigerian woman, Olabisi Ekwueme has claimed that she communicates with her late sister in dreams, IgbereTV reports.

According to Bisi, she was broke and had ended an abusive relationship when her sister Seun died leaving behind a daughter.

The first time she spoke to Seun in a dream, she asked her for help in securing a good job in order to take care of her niece.

Few days later, she got a call from a consultancy firm, went for an interview and got a job as an Operational Acceptance Tester with Marks and Spencer.

Read her post below:

"On life after death.

A few days ago, I did a post about how my sister, Seun’s death hit me again. That day, I said ‘Seun, if you can hear me, come to me in my dream. Let us have fun like when you were alive’. And I left it there. I did not dream of her that night.

I dreamt of her today. I dreamt that she planted a shrub which has now grown beauful and fragrant flowers and she and I were trimming and sha doing things to the shrub to make sure it continues to be beautiful and fragrant. I believe that shrub is her daughter, Derin.

And we laughed and joked and all.

The first time I spoke to her after she died was when I was in a bad way after she died. I was broke and broken. I had left my abusive ex and was trying to break into Software Testing from my then current role of credit risk assessment.

I said to her ‘Seun, I am broke. I need a good job. I need to take care of Derin and can’t do that without a good job.

I think the next day or a couple of days later, I got a call from a consultancy company. Their client, Marks and Spencer needed an Operational Acceptance Tester. They had seen my CV online and they think I was a perfect fit for the job. I went for the interview and got the job.

That was how Seun answered me. A job I did not apply for was mine.

Maybe I should ask her for the winning lottery numbers?"
https://www.facebook.com/756557773/posts/10159168183072774/?app=fbl

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by SoftSport(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
That was how Seun answered me. A job I did not apply for was mine.

Seun, is this true?

lipsrsealed

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by saheedbadmus(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Dats nice, Anu Lori gba .. na God answer ur prayer no b ur dead sis .. cos we self get dead people for heaven and we don call God, call even our dead people sotey things never change (y, it's because the clock never reach..one thing wey sure be say , when it's ur time, everything works in a miraculous way.. u fit sit dey cry make cockroach dey next to u and u go dey follow an talk like madt man and the next day , key go set for u .. everything na God

247 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by FalseProphet1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by LoydJ(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na God run am for u sis not ur Dead sis

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Louisananda7(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yahoo dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by martyns303(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
BS
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Bobotic(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
My hands are up kiss

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by aleeyus(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by President99: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
So, it's good to have a dead relative to ask for help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by AmazingELixir: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Olabisi Ekwueme ...hmm diswan na igbo_afon combination.

I hope her late sister will not ask of her something she can't give....gifts from the spirits are seldom offered without conditions ...that's ofcourse if her sister has anything to do with her job offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by fnep2smooth(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
You should thank your God evil spirit didn't use her against you. A dead is dead you have nothing to do with him again.

Becareful what you wish for.
Nice testimony but I would have love it more if you heard prayed to God in heaven before going to your interview.

Not by giving all praise to a dead soul... Give God the praises first, he is the only one who need it no body else, not even the dead talk more of the living.

Currently, I got a job this year which I saw in my dream last year November. From the process to the finishing all happen in my eyes. So I should start thanking the person I saw in my dream or I should be thanking baba God.

I build any kind of website and you can pay when the job is completed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by southsouthking(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
9 wonders of the world 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Bar1941(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
What a myopic way of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by TANID(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Space booked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Kendzyma(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by tolumizzy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
O deep
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by starbuck(f): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
I believe her....

Speaking from Experience

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Dmazechaser: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Una wan start again abi?

Abeg ask your late sister to do us a favor.

She should strike the whole CBN directors and board so this country can reset

Useless Country.
Bank should try and block anybody account and see part 2 of endsars

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Dmazechaser: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Abigirlsuen: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mad o
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Orire01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by bigman001(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian woman, Olabisi Ekwueme has claimed that she communicates with her late sister in dreams, IgbereTV reports.

According to Bisi, she was broke and had ended an abusive relationship when her sister Seun died leaving behind a daughter.

The first time she spoke to Seun in a dream, she asked her for help in securing a good job in order to take care of her niece.

Few days later, she got a call from a consultancy firm, went for an interview and got a job as an Operational Acceptance Tester with Marks and Spencer.

Read her post below:

https://www.facebook.com/756557773/posts/10159168183072774/?app=fbl

With God anything is possible...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by jimmyolasun: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pics of you talking to her in your dreams or I don bilivit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by oluwaseyi0: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
African and superstition

On the other side, how do you want your colleagues to be looking at you with this your story now? You are better off shutting your mouth

Imagine me been in same team with someone that was offered job from the realm of the dead, if she is not careful she won't enjoy the office, people will be viewing her as somehow

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.