Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Former Super Eagles Striker Obinna Nsofor Celebrates Becoming A Citizen Of Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Super Eagles Striker Obinna Nsofor Celebrates Becoming A Citizen Of Italy (378 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Striker Obinna Nsofor Celebrates Becoming A Citizen Of Italy by Nigeriapen1: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018

Former Super Eagles and Inter Milan striker, Obinna Victor Nsofor, has been granted Italian Citizenship.

The 31-year-old Nigerian footballer who last played for South African Premier Soccer League side Cape Town City took to his Instagram page to celebrate after becoming a citizen of Italy.

Sharing a video of himself dancing while showing his Italian passport, Nsofor who is based in Italy wrote:

‘I want to thank God almighty for doing this for me ?? thank you Jesus for loving me so well?? I also want to appreciate everyone that has help me in one way or the other to achieve this, I’m grateful, and to my lovely queen @anastasija_radi thank you always for making me smile, I love you ??.’

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/former-super-eagles-striker-obinna-nsofor-celebrates-as-he-becomes-a-citizen-of-italy-photos/

Lalastaiclala
Re: Former Super Eagles Striker Obinna Nsofor Celebrates Becoming A Citizen Of Italy by Kylekent59: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations to him. Do anything possible to leave this country called Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Salutes Axed Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Sacking / Paid Opportunity For Sports Bloggers / Fire Outbreak Kills 10 At Flamengo's Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.