Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (50213 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Alejob: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
wink
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I tire oo. Many homes lack civilization and maturity.

I can't but help notice that you seem a protagonist of divorce. undecided

I may be wrong though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
maj59:

You no get eye? u no see gray heir for d papa head
Na by grey hair. U no get, but does that make up older than ur dad?

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Triangles1:
I hate anything ex, meanimg the food now belong to some one else.
your current girlfriend is also in the class of ex, someone ate it bf ur arrival

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Something can still happen between the two of them anytime.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

I can't but help notice that you seem a protagonist of divorce. undecided

I may be wrong though.

I am not an advocate of divorce and I don't support it. All the points I made so far centres around some couples immaturity and not being civil. If these factors are in all homes then there won't be break up in the first place.

In this kuti's case I don't know the reason for the separation but they coming together for their son its worth it. Weeks ago I condemned some NLs supporting oyakhilomes wife not being present at their daughter's wedding. The wife was not civil abt it, at least she could have set aside the differences with the husband and grace her daughter's occasion, it's once in lifetime you know.

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Something can still happen between the two of them anytime.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
nickxtra:
Haba! The guy looks older than d dad

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
fatymore:
I just knew a friend(known him since primary school days) died last year ...
very handsome guy..
we did boyfriend and girlfriend then.
Rest in peace Dare
how is this related to this topic madam

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Wait o. Is this not the same Funke who Femi accused of unfaithfulness when DNA tests showed that he was not the father of their children?

So you know there stories? Na wa ooo. Encyclopedia, abi na Catalogue I go say...lol!
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by fatymore(f): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednut1:
how is this related to this topic madam
I said I just knew... It so painful I swear
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Wait o. Is this not the same Funke who Femi accused of unfaithfulness when DNA tests showed that he was not the father of their children?
not her
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Adesina12: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Iya Ibadan long tym
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
be letting bloggers fool u with fake news
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adesina12:

Iya Ibadan long tym
Sweet popcorn for you
no thanks. I am watching my weight tongue

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I am not an advocate of divorce and I don't support it. All the points I made so far centres around some couples immaturity and not being civil. If these factors are in all homes then there won't be break up in the first place.

In this kuti's case I don't know the reason for the separation but they coming together for their son its worth it. Weeks ago I condemned some NLs supporting oyakhilomes wife not being present at their daughter's wedding. The wife was not civil abt it, at least she could have set aside the differences with the husband and grace her daughter's occasion, it's once in lifetime you know.

OK ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Lol. I'm not aware of this ooo. But mere looking at the guy'sface, he resembles his dad wella.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
eipreel:
She wasn't quick to drop the surname despite being an ex cheesy that's what happens when you marry class wink
I tell you. The day I met my ex at a party in which we were both invited, it was as if we were meeting for the first time. I won't tell you what happened next wink
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by respectk(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Triangles1:
I hate anything ex, meanimg the food now belong to some one else.

THATS THE POINT
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

OK ma'am
why ma'am? cry I am not old biko
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
exactly, ma'am.
ma'am? Why ma'am cryi am young biko
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by baby124: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
The grandson looks more like Fela than the son.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
ma'am? Why ma'am cryi am young biko
grin. Sorry about that. Should have addressed you as ''lady'' instead. I see you as a mature lady so, I address mature girls that way, regardless of their marital status. Your comment shows how mature you are in the first place. Maturity isn't for everybody.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by pastie(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
fatymore:
I just knew a friend(known him since primary school days) died last year ...
very handsome guy..
we did boyfriend and girlfriend then.
Rest in peace Dare
I had to force myself to adapt to your memory realm, seeing femi's family have drown your memories to this particular spot, how sweet it could be but sadly the experience has gone, you can only draw some back only if you smoke a particular weed.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
grin. Sorry about that. Should have addressed you as ''lady'' instead. I see you as a mature lady so, I address mature girls that way, regardless of their marital status. Your comment shows how mature you are in the first place. Maturity isn't for everybody.
Awwwwww I am blushing, was only looking for small trouble. Thanks for the good positive perspective you have of me. Tomorrow is my birthday and in the mood of celebration I would v invited you but your house is far. Don't ask me how I got to know. grin
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dakoch:
make them reconcile joor

Yes ooo. They look good together.
@ Made, please make this happen!
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
There were no serious problems between the two. Funke is from the St Daniels family.
Very rich family and she was highly educated.
After ten years as a dancer with Yeni kuti and late Sola kuti femi's younger sister, she decided to heed the voice of reason.
She is now a Director in one of her father's companies.
Femi on his own part felt that as fela pikin, having one child is an aberration .
So he decided to impregnate as many women as possible while he still can. ( you see how reconciliation go hard?)
So why should they fight?
And how can Made reconcile them?
Did femi reconcile Fela with his own mother ?

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

How sure are you that she wasn't barred from coming to the wedding?, how sure are you that she had chose to be absent due to a circumstance beyond her control?. Sometimes the differences might not just be the reason why some divorced couples fails to fall back in love after falling out of it, but due to other circumstances beyond their own control. On the Sharon's part they had to hold another reception in honour of her mother which means there's something stopping the divorced couple from coming together again even for their Daughter's wedding which is best known to Sharon herself. Hence, separate reception was held in her honour. It could be from the Father's side or the Mother's. Therefore, you shouldn't judge the woman Ma'am as we can't tell whose fault is it being outsiders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid) / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.