Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (50217 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by enemmo(f): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Wait o. Is this not the same Funke who Femi accused of unfaithfulness when DNA tests showed that he was not the father of their children?

No Sir.

I think this is her only child for him.

He has other children.

And the blogger was also called out by Femi for posting false information.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
How sure are you that she wasn't barred from coming to the wedding?, how sure are you that she had chose to be absent due to a circumstance beyond her control?. Sometimes the differences might not just be the reason why some divorced couples fails to fall back in love after falling out of it, but due to other circumstances beyond their own control. On the Sharon's part they had to hold another reception in honour of her mother which means there's something stopping the divorced couple from coming together again even for their Daughter's wedding which is best known to Sharon herself. Hence, separate reception was held in her honour. It's could be from the Father's side or the Mother's. Therefore, you shouldn't judge the woman Ma'am as we can't tell whose fault is it being outsiders
banned? By the daughter or husband? I don't see that feasible but if the husband actually did so then he isn't fit to be a pastor. He is of 2 identities, if as a husband he is holding grudges, then as a pastor I don't expect that. Talking about circumstances, the only one I see applicable is if she is terribly sick. How can a pastor home have the doctrine that divorced coupled don't come together. All in all nothing adds up. I never judged her, I only gave my view on the aspect that, if she was fit and allowed to show up but didn't show up then... I rest my case.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:
A classic show of maturity and civilisation. No matter how bitter a break up it was, do all you can to stay civil and friendly for the sake of the innocent kids caught up in between.

Congrats to the proud parents.
Lesson for the eyes to see. Especially to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and wife.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
banned? By the daughter or husband? I don't see that feasible but if the husband actually did so then he isn't fit to be a pastor. He is of 2 identities, if as a husband he is holding grudges, then as a pastor I don't expect that. Talking about circumstances, the only one I see applicable is if she is terribly sick. How can a pastor home have the doctrine that divorced coupled don't come together. All in all nothing adds up. I never judged her, I only gave my view on the aspect that, if she was fit and allowed to show up but didn't show up then... I rest my case.
That "barred" statement was just an assumption Ma'am. You had accused Her of not being civil when you could've accused both. Like i said the problem could be from anywhere.
Btw, A pastor is only a pastor when in the midst of congregation, but can be anything @ home, even a beast.
Enjoy your evening Ma'am.

Na only u i sabi for NL wey dey change dp like cloth. O lagbara! grin

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
That "barred" statement was just an assumption Ma'am. You had accused Her of not being civil when you could've accused both. Like i said the problem could be from anywhere.
Btw, A pastor is only a pastor when in the midst of congregation, but can be anything @ home, even a beast.
Enjoy your evening Ma'am.

[b]Na only u i sabi for NL wey dey change dp like cloth
. O lagbara!grin
Are you stalking me? Anyway seems u like it. Watch the space will change it again tomorrow. Dps are meant to be changed.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
why ma'am? cry I am not old biko

That's how I address females generally grin

OK lady?
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

That's how I address females generally grin

OK lady?
just teasing
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
just teasing

Hmm... I like that wink
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Awwwwww I am blushing, was only looking for small trouble. Thanks for the good positive perspective you have of me. Tomorrow is my birthday and in the mood of celebration I would v invited you but your house is far. Don't ask me how I got to know. grin
grin grin grin. Trouble ke, im not a trouble maker oo. I'd have loved to come though. If you're in Lagos, and you're staying close to the island,I'd not mind coming after work to com chop rice,lol. Happy birthday in advance, pretty one.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
grin grin grin. Trouble ke, im not a trouble maker oo. I'd have loved to come though. If you're in Lagos, and you're staying close to the island,I'd not mind coming after work to com chop rice,lol. Happy birthday in advance, pretty one.
I am in ibadan joor. You think I don't know what I meant when I said your are far away. Lol. Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I am in ibadan joor. You think I don't know what I meant when I said your are far away. Lol. Thanks for the wishes.
Oh, omo'badan, kini so o lol. Ok. I grew up in ibadan, imalenfalafia, close to the Nigerian Tribune in oke ado. Oh, i wish I could turn back the hands of time...I relished every bit of my days in ibadan. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Judesam569:
[sup][/sup]
Jude, why are yoi abusing our currency na? You for no show the bale like this shocked
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
Oh, omo'badan, kini so o lol. Ok. I grew up in ibadan, imalenfalafia, close to the Nigerian Tribune in oke ado. Oh, i wish I could turn back the hands of time...I relished every bit of my days in ibadan. Cheers
I am not from Ibadan o. I only work here.
You can still relocate back if you want grin
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I am not from Ibadan o. I only work here.
You can still relocate back if you want grin
Ok. If You can pay my salary, why not...I'd relocate sharp, sharp
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
Ok. If You can pay my salary, why not...I'd relocate sharp, sharp
savage
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by opribo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one.

...but it amazes me when i see the crusaders of a better Nigeria not practising what they preach.

Instead, it is still the same old masses that keeps the faith and yet still believe in Nigeria maybe because they have no choice than to stick to what they have.

From the president, down to the activist all paying lip service to Nigeria infrastructural development.

Only the masses can unite and help themselves, knowing that their enemy is the same regardless of the garb they wear.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I tire oo. Many homes lack civilization and maturity.

Omo Ibadan kíni show. grin
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:

Very true and that automatically makes the innocent kids caught in between, the "dupes" of daddy and mummy's refusal to grow up and be matured in the real sense of it.

To advise is easy.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:
A classic show of maturity and civilisation. No matter how bitter a break up it was, do all you can to stay civil and friendly for the sake of the innocent kids caught up in between.

Congrats to the proud parents.

All for likesgrin, it's easy to advise till you find yourself in similar situation.

Till then...cool
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Something can still happen between the two of them anytime.

Like what? undecided
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
omooba969:

All for likesgrin, it's easy to advise till you find yourself in similar situation.

Till then...cool

Always try to at least hide your immaturity even if you fail at everything else in life and feel the need to vent your frustration on people who could care less if you lived or die.

I can gift you the likes if that will cure you from that which ails and eats you up from the inside.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
no thanks. I am watching my weight tongue

What's there to watch in your weight, you're cool as you are omo Ibadan. smiley
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:

Always try to at least hide your immaturity even if you fail at everything else in life and feel the need to vent your frustration on people who could care less if you lived or die.

I can gift you the likes if that will cure you from that which ails and eats you up from the inside.

Lol cheesy cheesy I can see the maturity in your response - fake fool. grin

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
pastie:

I had to force myself to adapt to your memory realm, seeing femi's family have drown your memories to this particular spot, how sweet it could be but sadly the experience has gone, you can only draw some back only if you smoke a particular weed.

Lol cheesy

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
omooba969:

Lol cheesy cheesy I can see the maturity in your response - fake fool. grin

You are so zero that you can't even fake being foolish.

You see how empty you are.

Ordinary faking a foolishness which I can do effortlessly is a huge task for you to attempt.

Oya try being a fake fool let's see.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmm a grandson of legendary fela kuti. if na me be the guy i for done use that level
finish all those oyinbo girls
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Greizman: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Marotzke:
There were no serious problems between the two. Funke is from the St Daniels family.
Very rich family and she was highly educated.
After ten years as a dancer with Yeni kuti and late Sola kuti femi's younger sister, she decided to heed the voice of reason.
She is now a Director in one of her father's companies.
Femi on his own part felt that as fela pikin, having one child is an aberration .
So he decided to impregnate as many women as possible while he still can. ( you see how reconciliation go hard?)
So why should they fight?
And how can Made reconcile them?
Did femi reconcile Fela with his own mother ?
Bros.. You don't know the story.
Things went down.
I was very much aware of what went down. It involved eddy remedy. Funke had an affair with him. Remedies used to perform in shrine then.. Boys even planned to beat up eddy then but femi kicked against it.
That was also what led to his break up with kenny st brown ogungbe although it wasn't immediate.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Are you stalking me? Anyway seems u like it. Watch the space will change it again tomorrow. Dps are meant to be changed.
Stalk you ke. Why stalk when i can easily locate you in Ib my comfortzone when am opportune . I been dey come across your comments these days, so each tym i do i check out your dp to see if there's something new. Se ese wan be ni?
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Stalk you ke. Why stalk when i can easily locate you in Ib my comfortzone when am opportune . I been dey come across your comments these days, so each tym i do i check out your dp to see if there's something new. Se ese wan be ni?
issokay. Check again tomorrow,i go change am. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Looks Dope As He "Gets Back In The Lab" / Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.