Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please Mod The Post About Father Mbaka On FP Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Mod The Post About Father Mbaka On FP Is False (212 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" / Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Mod The Post About Father Mbaka On FP Is False by emekabros2: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerians perish because of lack of knowledge. We don't read or watch videos carefully before commenting.Op stop misleading the public.You should be careful with videos you share.Check the date and day of the video you shared(you can check it from Charles Ogbu's page on Facebook).I urge you to watch it again and come with apology for misleading the public.The video you shared was on Wednesday E No Dey programme at Adoration Ministry.This video was made before Mbaka tendered his apology by carrying a child on his hands.His apology was on Friday.This video you shared was on Wednesday(the day is on the video) while the main apology was on Friday.I mean 2 days after this video you shared.Please stop misinforming the public

(1) (Reply)

Uncovered: How Foreign Company Secretly Amended NBC Act / EFCC Has Released Doyin Okupe / Buhari to present Budget 2019 nextweek, Reps threaten boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.