Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / else (6923 Views)

How Many Guys Here Experienced This From Girls? I Want To Check Something / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: else by obo389(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nnaabros:
It's a business tactics called following up. She's trying to retain you as a regular customer
Talking out of experience abi?
Re: else by Alfabest07(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin
Skinnienigga:

One partner.. One partner.. Na so one of my friends dey shout till him babe come tell am to test for and treat staph.

Since then, baba has been asking me everyday if I'm sure staph infection can be gotten from toilet as she claimed happened to her.

Just be wise and use condom. Everybody cheats nowadays.
bro i swear eh, had this story with my ex. She travel from sch bck then, say she dhy miss me com visit me ooo, na so i begin treat infection when she left. She tell me say na toilet infection, men i believed that shit till i saw her chat with the guy she travelled to another state go bleep, i com dhy wonder abt the ones she didnt chat with.

Buh shaa, still a one partner man so when smthin is killing yu, yu'll knw from wherr

1 Like

Re: else by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
obo389:

Talking out of experience abi?

Yes, but not in that field. I'm a businessman and I know the importance of followup in customer retention. undecided

Pamper your customers/clients, make them feel important, special, relaxed and comfortable and they'll want to come back for more. It's basic human need and works in almost every aspect of life, not just in business.

2 Likes

Re: else by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
heddiebanks:

Abeg give me her number.... grin
See dis one life!
Na olosho number e dey here dey beg for like no tomorrow!
What a Shame!
Na dis kin tin we go dey converse with?!
Spit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: else by heddiebanks(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74229512:

See dis one life!
Na olosho number e dey here dey beg for like no tomorrow!
What a Shame!
Na dis kin tin we go dey converse with?!
Spit

Dead meat seller . ..month go soon end , go collect ur alawi...as ur dead rotten barbecue no dey sell again , at least the 30k dey sustain ur family ...cow

1 Like

Re: else by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2018
heddiebanks:

Dead meat seller . ..month go soon end , go collect ur alawi...as ur dead rotten barbecue no dey sell again , at least the 30k dey sustain ur family ...cow
OLOSHOOOOOOOO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: else by Evercurious(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Admin401:
People still wife hoes in this day and age?

Yes naaa... Afterall thats the ones guys love to marry

1 Like

Re: else by Evercurious(f): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
Skinnienigga:

One partner.. One partner.. Na so one of my friends dey shout till him babe come tell am to test for and treat staph.

Since then, baba has been asking me everyday if I'm sure staph infection can be gotten from toilet as she claimed happened to her.

Just be wise and use condom. Everybody cheats nowadays.

Sorry to differ, 'NOT EVERYONE CHEATS NOWADAYS'
Re: else by heddiebanks(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230074:

OLOSHOOOOOOOO

I get the money to pay na why I dey carry olosho. ...if u try carry olosho inside the 30k wey dem give u , guy na hunger go kill u ooo...oya make i give u small something..no let shame kii u Dere ooo send ur account...I have always been so good to the less privileged ..
Re: else by Evercurious(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
mumumugu:

all girls are hoe. question of price

NOT TRUE.... COS I KNOW I M NOT. MAYBE THOSE AROUND AND WITHIN YOUR SPHERE

1 Like

Re: else by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Evercurious:

Yes naaa... Afterall thats the ones guys love to marry

Because they love slacked overworked public laterine?
Re: else by Starboytwo(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
heddiebanks:

I get the money to pay na why I dey carry olosho. ...if u try carry olosho inside the 30k wey dem give u , guy na hunger go kill u ooo...oya make i give u small something..no let shame kii u Dere ooo send ur account...I have always been so good to the less privileged ..
why you want help person wey dey collect 30k...make I send my own instead sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.