Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (3996 Views)

Free Wordpress Website From Us.....at Totally 0 Naira With One Click / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Eze2000(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
EdoNation:

Visit a mental institution fast!

When your ban comes this time it will affect Eze2000 your story book hawker monika and this useless Monika u are currently using to spam!!

Hello fraudster,

Get out of my mentions, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
EdoNation:

Visit a mental institution fast!

When your ban comes this time it will affect Eze2000 your story book hawker monika and this useless Monika u are currently using to spam!!
PrinceOgun:

Whatsapp me dear

How come all your monikas are proudly Edo?

How come too that all are active in Culture, politics, celebrities and, of course, pets?

Three even have threads for fake Themes and plugins!

A thief always follows his instincts whether his has a new face or name

Re: . by netsurfer01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrinceOgun and the rest of you monikers.. So you're still here ranting even after you were caught red-handed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lightwhite: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

How come all your monikas are proudly Edo?

How come too that all are active in Culture, politics, celebrities and, of course, pets?

Three even have threads for fake Themes and plugins!

A thief always follows his instincts whether his has a new face or name
Busted! he/she/they will only succeed in deceiving himself/herself/themselves

2 Likes

Re: . by Julius2214(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
I just pity those that still do business with those scammers... I warned Eze2000 then that the guy is selling nulled products, but he didn't believe me.
Re: . by Towersport(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
O boy check am well, u no dey look? undecided
Re: . by JubrilBuhari: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2018
The op is nothing but a lunatic scam that must be arrested and be casted to a maximum security prison.
Thief!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec / 4 Things To Keep You Motivated When Your Blog Is Failing / Online Payment Merchant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.