Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (50795 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by GarriKoro(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
For the same reason why when you type thief on Google.com.ng Atiku appears

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Topmaike007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Google should better replace it with Buhari picture.
you are the real idiot for saying this.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by zlantanfan: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
And you really want the world to respect your country
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by ijebuloaded(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Ayobami7(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
lol
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Patrioticman007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Just like when you google corruption, Atiku's come up.

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by oluwasegun007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol..^this got me laughing.

Let me go to google to know what I'll see if I type Buhari..
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by bixton(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
And they say Trump called PMB, lifeless.
Yet you'll not see PMB pix when you type that.

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is it Google's fault that Trump resembles an idiot? cheesy
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by chesterlee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Failure - Buhari

3 Likes

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Everything has to do with Google and democrats.

I wonder why Google will see a complete idiot residing in aso-rock and will chose a sane world power president as idiot....is that not madness.

The word idiot and failure should be replaced with buhari...
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Sapphire94: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Whereas if U type 'Lifeless' Buhari picture go pop up

Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's true too....but then Trump is an idiot actually shocked
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Sparkle777(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tried it, no more Trump. Una wan try America??
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
so the man that called our president lifeless is an idiot seriously karma is a bitch
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by SimplePlan34: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
OK try typing lifeless president and see what comes up
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
See hausa fulani defending lifelessness up and down....

Pathetic.....
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Denikayan: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by kolaaderin: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

You see your life. You are the greatest idiot of all time
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by manci(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sparkle777:
Tried it, no more Trump. Una wan try America??

It's still trump

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Patrioticman007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Everything has to do with Google and democrats.

I wonder why go will see a complete idiot residing in aso-rock and will chose a sane world power president as idiot....is that not madness.

The word idiot and failure should be replaced with buhari...

An Ex president once said stealing is not corruption.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by manci(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is because he makes ipob happy by calling president buhari a lifeless .
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by firo08(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is funny..
I just checked now it's true.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by drlateef: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Can't they agree that Donald Trump is an idiot? Everyone knows that......just like we know Atiku and money laundry.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Maj196(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is he not... He has called Africa especially Nigeria worse names than that.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by DidierDrogba: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
GavelSlam:
And that's the person Ipob love to quote as calling our president lifeless.

grin

Idiot.
but your president is lifeless

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Smile4daddy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
I said it Donald Trump and Nnamdi Kanu is an idiot.

Thanks for the confirmation @Google
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Hollamie007: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
I tried and I was so grin grin grin
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by kenny714433(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

Maybe because that's what he is, who knows?
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by pooozeee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's true trump name comes out when idiot is typed in Google.

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Topmaike007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
chesterlee:
Failure - Buhari
oga you miss road,i just.type failure and nothing like that popup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran / Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.