Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (50801 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by ameh99: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bubu the man calling you lifeless was an idiot along and we didn’t know fa....

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Silensa(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Took my search a bit far

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by nwanyionitsha: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
And that's the person Ipob love to quote as calling our president lifeless.

grin

Idiot.
You are definitely obsessed with ipob. Ocd is real.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by heendrix(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I tried typing the word "failure" and this picture popped up. This has nothing to do with Google. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Dedetwo(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2018
This is the moronic idiocy of the liberals and so-called leftists which leads to censorship. If Trumps uses the power of the government to deal with Google, jackasses will shout about freedom of press. However, bias press does not represent freedom.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Diso60090(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Google should better replace it with Buhari picture.

Plus your own in the middle of the pictures because you be special adviser to buhari
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Finnese001: 4:09am On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Can someone please explain this to me

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Basher8583: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2018
HardMirror:
I just tried it now. So funny.

I think the US Congress should be indexed with the word Stupid for asking google this stupid question.

The way the google search engine works is through indexed words. Meaning if a lot of blogs and sites associate trump with IDIOT then, the search bug would produce the query based on it's ranking on indexed list. It is not google's fault that a lot of people online has tagged trump an idiot.

Olodo. Guess who poped up againg... your lord and saviour Dolald Ikechukwu Trump.

Lets try the word lifeless and see what we get. grin

Modified.

Try searching lifeless president i think the nigerian senate should also sermon google for the embarrassing result
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Basher8583: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Finnese001:
grin

Can someone please explain this to me

Trump showed up again since you have not treated you cataract
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Basher8583: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2018
HardMirror:

I think the US Congress should be indexed with the word Stupid for asking google this stupid question.

The way the google search engine works is through indexed words. Meaning if a lot of blogs and sites associate trump with IDIOT then, the search bug would produce the query based on it's ranking on indexed list. It is not google's fault that a lot of people online has tagged trump an idiot.

Modified.

Try searching lifeless president i think the nigerian senate should also sermon google for the embarrassing result

Olodo. Guess who poped up again... your lord and saviour Dolald Ikechukwu Trump.

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by emmie14: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
And that's the person Ipob love to quote as calling our president lifeless.

grin

Idiot.
You have a president yet the country is directionless after four years of change of past clueless administrations? Tell me what this government can boost of assuming they fail next election?
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Guy God bless u for this

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Almunjid(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Cyoung4real:

And I searched for "Dirtiness" boom! Google just blow like time bomb.
Eyyah, I'm not Yoruba! Dirtiness is for pigs u drink gutter and kportorkporto as food. Lol
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by apatheticme(f): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2018
HardMirror:

Modified.

Google "clueless president" and see what you get
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by omoseth(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Lolz..on the flip side,I say make i take play play search for lifeless president,the result has been overwhelming.
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Ayobami7(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2018
补时阶段邓文林神
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Ikennablue(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Ciscogod:
Jesus.. I just did that on google, low and behold.. Trump picture came up.

Waiting for trump next action
search for lifeless president and see who comes up
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Deejay777(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Type lifeless president and Buhari with Trump will pop up

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Cyoung4real(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Almunjid:

Eyyah, I'm not Yoruba! Dirtiness is for pigs u drink gutter and kportorkporto as food. Lol

Goan argue with google then.

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by sterlingD(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
This is,this is,this is..............................inshort l am short of words

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Horus(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H71-HS0HeFc

Google executive explains why a search for ‘idiot’ brings up pictures of Trump
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by CandyIsSweet: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
With immediate effect sef
SpecialAdviser:

1 Like

Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ciscogod:
Jesus.. I just did that on google, low and behold.. Trump picture came up.

Waiting for trump next action

No need to wait.. The republicans will never make the mistake of bringing a non politican to be on their platform again... Never!!! Trump has caused alot.. God bless America... not like a individual with closed eyes that said on a bribed tv station by NNPC.. telling the young man that you are rude talking to your grandfather... TRUMP IS Grandfather. .. and he still receives.. bashing... when he is on the wrong track....
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Almunjid(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Goan argue with google then.
U gave up. Defeated! Lol
Re: US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' by Casemiro(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

Trump
choi shocked big momas garden
make America great again!
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran / Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.