Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) (9401 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by jobaxe(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sergio Aguero’s ex-wife hit back with a photograph of her peachy bum after she was trolled by River Plate fans. Gianinna Maradona, daughter of Argentine legend Diego, left little to the imagination as she bent over in just a tiny pair of shorts.
The 31-year-old sent a message to the supporters that trolled her after Boca Juniors lost the Copa Libertadores final. Gianinna, mother to Aguero’s son Benjamin, shared the saucy snap with her 273,000 Instagram followers.
It read: “This is where all the celebrations and comments from hens [River Plate fans] go for me.” She even added three blue and yellow heart emojis to the picture to show her support for the Argentine club.
In her next post, she revealed the brutal abuse she had been receiving from fans following the 3-1 defeat.It said: “Everything in good humour guys, it’s football… because I’m a Boca fan, I’m a ‘cuckold, drug addict w****’.
“One thing is celebrating your triumphs and another is spending your time insulting someone you don’t even know. “And much worse is celebrating if you aren’t even a fan of that team.” After the final, the streets of Buenos Aires descended into chaos after River Plate fans clashed with riot police

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by servercodes001: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
R
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by decatalyst(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
His father's drug and wayward life is rubbing off on her.

I beg carry this dry yansh comot for here jare

8 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
wow grin

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by lordizak(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
decatalyst:

Talk true.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hollly cow!!!

That ass is bae mehn!!

I dey like this kain portable ass wey dey round for top and get that oval shape below, just between the upper thighs.............when she goes on all fours, and closes her legs, the pussy go just peg and show in full view without you having to part her thighs or lift up excess flesh in the ass.

Lord bless this ass!!

Cc: lefulefu abeg help me with that "sweet jesus......that ass" meme
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
decatalyst:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by lilmax(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
even though she set... she's not my type, I rejected a girl with that kind of ass last year because I'm disciplined and cherish good character.... told her to do a runner

secondly, failed father, failed children, failed generation.... it appears weed is hereditary, what do I know? might be wrong though

we should look for something worthy to sleep with, not empty brains
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by StevenOba: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Baba fit just vex end every for 2018 because as e be so this yansh matter is getting out of hand. Every where person look now na just yansh! yansh! yansh!.
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Bossontop(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Hollly cow!!!

That ass is bae mehn!!

I dey like this kain portable ass wey dey round for top and get that oval shape below, just between the upper thighs.............when she goes on all fours, and closes her legs, the pussy go just peg and show in full view without you having to part her thighs or lift up excess flesh in the ass.

Lord bless this ass!!

Cc: lefulefu abeg help me with that "sweet jesus......that ass" meme
mehnnnnn! for an Argentine lady she has quite a chunky behind
dmmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
StevenOba:
Baba fit just vex end every for 2018 because as e be so this yansh matter is getting out of hand. Every where person look now na just yansh! yansh! yansh!.
iyam tellin u grin grin

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Karaske: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oboy Aguero De Enjoy Ahswear...See Yansh Na
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
lefulefu:
mehnnnnn! for an Argentine lady she has quite a chunky behind dmmm shocked shocked

cheesy
na the meme be that!!
Make i save am grin
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Rextizzle(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Farm tool
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Satan66(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Look at that ass shocked
You can't tell me Maradona hasn't accidentally had sex with his own daughter due to his drug usage.
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mseeeeew! the ass is not even sexy sef! It looks like that of s 12 yr old white girl.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy
na the meme be that!!
Make i save am grin
grin
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy
na the meme be that!!
Make i save am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by OkunrinOloro: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2018
She was married to Aguero but they divorced in 2012. They have a son named Benjamin.

With Maradona as his grandfather, and Aguero as his father, I can't wait to see what Benjamin will grow up to become.

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by mcayomind: 5:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Oyinbo rugged pass naija I swear..

Her parents right now⬇⬇⬇

Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2018
后不败!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by KingLennon(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Aguero dumped the ass...
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by courna(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam tellin u grin grin
boss you wicked oo
these pics just dey make me salivate

my eyes sef wan comot water

junior Don dey receive signal
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by TimiRume(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:
Mseeeeew! the ass is not even sexy sef! It looks like that of s 12 yr old white girl.
You are right, if she was black with this ass, she would be bullied every time she is seen. Standards are lowered for white people. As long as its white they would make it look ok.
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by jobaxe(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
cool ass
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by jobaxe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
fresh butty
Re: Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) by jobaxe(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
fresh

(1) (Reply)

The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? / Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.