Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing (1068 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Insider Confirms Chioma Has Been Sleeping With Peruzzi, They Are Not Cousins / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Monimatic(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Details soon

Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Monimatic(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by walearoy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Shebi she wan trend?
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
18 years
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by sunnymix: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
nonsense and slay queen... shebi she wan trend...mtheéeew..
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Omololu001: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why is it that some ladies are just so useless, I just dey imagine as I dey so make I Bleep tonto dike iyabo ojo, nercy aigbe or juliet Ibrahim make I con post our video for the internet... Omo I just dey imagine the kin family meeting dem go call for my head for disgracing the family.

It seems a lot of families and parents are failing with the ways they train their children, cause I don't know how a 18 years old girl will be fucking around and be comfortable about it and even posting it online
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by IamD18: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
She's 18, but her pussay is 81.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by yanabasee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Small gehl weh de look for big cassava !!!
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Homeboiy: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Maybe she has gone to fûck mayokurn

So peruzzi fúcked underaged girl
cos he claimed it happened a long time ago
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Tamarapetty(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
18yrs?? Na she sabi
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Who Posted Picture In Bed With Peruzzi Has Gone Missing by PenlsCaP: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Olosho

(1) (Reply)

K Michelle Exposes Her B00bs To Fans To Celebrate New Year / Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ / Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui And Sister Reportedly Fighting Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.