Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée (49760 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Yewandequeen(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dope

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Class.
Panache.
Sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Radiant1020(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
See as them fresh like today bread

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by seunlly(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
apholaryn:
see your life... after u don use us do yanga that year.. now that you're now 40+,na u dey rush us

You took the word right of my mouth boss
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by vickydevoka(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Uyiii:
na money be fine bobo sha, see beauty and the beast now.
money sha, money can make girls love a smelly monkey, make the monkey just get money, then that monkey will be very eligible.

pre-wedding shoot is classy, I give credence to that but this marriage isn't born outta love naa, who dey deceive who here.
the girl reeks of everything affiliated with gold digging, let's say this sailor were to be a recharge card seller, selling glo and etisalat, I swear say this girl nor go even buy recharge card from am not to talk of succumbing to his wooing, now she wants to captain the management of his wealth and sail in his success.
Thunder go fire who wan reap wetin e nor sow, somebody shout hallelujah.

so really really fellaz, na money be fine bobo sha.
ignore this ladies for now, pay full attention to your career and make money, legally please.

Wat kinda childish talk is this. Do u marry a lady cuz of her looks or potential. Na ur type de make all gals de bleach n de carry make up de waka. U hardly see a gal dat look unattractive

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by bossrillboss: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Very matured. No cleavage, no laps, no doggy style pose.

I am delighted.

HML
..u no c lap for d last pix ba..continue
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by oochi123(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
They look so cute together.. The guy really carry better eye go market

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by selfmadeboss: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
this is a real sailor. not all these aromates and ban boys calling their broke ass ugly selfs sailors

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by selfmadeboss: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Well, i'm doing my trad this saturday and next is for the white, just a small wedding with fam and friendz. . Don't bother bringing gifts, just bring the guy i'll marry.
unbehalf of all able bodied nairaland guys, i reject this expired product. please go to shiloh
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by AnthonyAk(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Uyiii:
na money be fine bobo sha, see beauty and the beast now.
money sha, money can make girls love a smelly monkey, make the monkey just get money, then that monkey will be very eligible.

pre-wedding shoot is classy, I give credence to that but this marriage isn't born outta love naa, who dey deceive who here.
the girl reeks of everything affiliated with gold digging, let's say this sailor were to be a recharge card seller, selling glo and etisalat, I swear say this girl nor go even buy recharge card from am not to talk of succumbing to his wooing, now she wants to captain the management of his wealth and sail in his success.
Thunder go fire who wan reap wetin e nor sow, somebody shout hallelujah.

so really really fellaz, na money be fine bobo sha.
ignore this ladies for now, pay full attention to your career and make money, legally please.

lol e pain am oh

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by gift2xl: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
I like d guy height

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Hoodbilonia: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
must naija ladys bleach
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by MzTunechi(f): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
it seems that simply kush guy has been banned... been a while I saw his comments

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by MCSK: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lovely and very matured cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Beey(f): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2018
GisterBlogger:
See more Pre-wedding photos here >>> https://gistmore.com/cute-pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-sailor-and-his-fiancee
Very beautiful couple, they look good together but don’t see why she had to wear a dress that has a slit up to her ass.Nice pictures though.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by doctore212(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Can I have a pre wedding shot with my Sex doll. I don't think I can marry any woman with this present economy. Pls advice me.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Juliearth(f): 2:22am On Dec 13, 2018
GisterBlogger:
See more Pre-wedding photos here >>> https://gistmore.com/cute-pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-sailor-and-his-fiancee

Cuteness overload. The groom looks like a Nollywood actor,cant remember the name. HML to them

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by DAramis: 2:29am On Dec 13, 2018
fake smile.
I see beyond the facade.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Snoopyjaga: 2:31am On Dec 13, 2018
When this guy travel over seas for months ,

Who go help am dey service him liability.. shocked

I go trace this couple go now for future purpose
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by HARDDON: 3:02am On Dec 13, 2018
HML . GOd bless your union

in another news, guys, something fresh just dropped! check it out!

Guys https://datingdrill.com/how-avoid-deal-rejection-from-ladies/
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by JasonScoolari: 3:45am On Dec 13, 2018
oochi123:
They look so cute together.. The guy really carry better eye go market
Which of the market can I buy my own "goods"
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by ireneidiva(f): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2018
kennygee:
They look so good together.
Tasteful and classy shoot.
When you see ratchet people, you will know them.
Class na class.
Have you checked the meaning of 'ratchet' before?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Diso60090(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2018
yanabasee:
One day... Person wee juz open pre-wedding thread and see his gf......

If you never see your own since meaning you are � still a newbie to the gym �
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2018
DaddyNimo:
so the girl no get job bah? if she did the heading for be sailor weds "banker, teacher, police, doctor, nurse, lawyer, etc" marrying a jobless woman is a huge minus.
minus for a sailor? Lookat u. Most sailors always want to make sure they keep their wives at home cos they are almost never home...they make enough money on each trip and they mostly keep their wives busy with a business or pregnancy lol
This young lady might not even see her husband a full year. Sailors are rich absentee husbands lol.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by NairaExam690(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2018
What is the work of the wife......?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Fxwarrior: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Very matured. No cleavage, no laps, no doggy style pose.

I am delighted.

HML

Me too am satisfied she's wearing his cap. HML to them.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by xendra: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2018
badbelle want finish Nigerian men sha. talking yenyenyen If the girl is not pretty with all that shape, will the trophy seeking man have married her? ABI girls no dey him village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Happy married life to them.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by philipstanley(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.