Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily (375 Views)

Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation / Mtn’s MOMO Bank "Mistakenly" Transfers N22.3 Billion To 8,000 Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily by timkuro(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2018
*INTRODUCING*_

_*WHATSAPP SENDER PRO!*_

Kuro is my name. Am a digital marketing strategist and i present to you a very powerful and hot in demand WhatsApp software designed to help you send whatsapp bulk messages(including images and videos) to over 25 000 WhatsApp numbers daily ??

*Take a look at the benefits of the software*

If you are new to internet Marketing *WhatsApp sender pro* is just perfect for you because unlike other means of Marketing like Facebook,Google,Instagram you don't need any technical knowledge to get result

You don't need to learn targeting, audience insight,how to increase your followers etc

The *WhatsApp sender pro* simply helps you to get targeted audience from WhatsApp groups and also blast your content to them

If you have a very low Marketing budget WhatsApp Marketing using the *WhatsApp sender pro* is the best option for you.

The *WhatsApp sender pro* helps you to get unlimited prospects for your business, with this you can always turn them to new customers and grow your business fast

With the *WhatsApp sender pro* software you can send your messages to all your contacts at the click of a button without them saving your name( a big advantage over WhatsApp broadcast)

With the *WhatsApp sender pro* software you can reply your messages automatically using the *auto reply* function in the software

With this you are able to communicate faster and better with your contacts

*You can even extract phone numbers of Whatsapp group members by keywords e.g *Online Business Expert Forum* and send your strategic message that makes sales.

*WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?*

Check siggy for details to get this Software now!
Re: Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily by Haykings100: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Am interested, 08025465708
Re: Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily by kind82(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Am interested
Re: Use This Software And Get Up To 25,000 Customers Daily by timkuro(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello!
Nairalanders, you can now get the WhatsApp Sender Pro software at a discount price.
Do you also know that you can make close to 100k as a reseller?
Cantact me to learn how I rake in at least 100k monthly reselling the WhatsApp Sender Pro software!
Check siggy for my contact.
Merry Christmas!

(1) (Reply)

Im Looking For An Investor For My Powerful Business Idea / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Update On Activities Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.