Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men (14065 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:19am On Dec 13, 2018
take it easy, these 60 men are not black men, for this house is not in nigeria. but you are welcomed to pay a visit to it. it is cozy if you are not told the history of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2018
first i need to prove who i say i am.

mind you find out the place my finger tip pointed to. only the real ID owner could see the button "modify" .

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2018
this is the chair i usually sat on when posting some thought-provoking threads .it is tucked in a small niche in my house.

1 Share

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2018
the air conditioner. but it is winter right now. not in use. my bed is under this A/C, probably it has witnessed more than 60 nice dicks.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by Shegzy8(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2018
This person ehhnn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:36am On Dec 13, 2018
the balcony. it is up to 6 floor high. when in evening, i remember i have masturbated some men, by this window. some sperm squirted out down into the street. but since the road down here was so broad, nobody got aimed.

sounds very modern, right ? this is the city i live in , where no one is not a freak. i am pretty mentally healthy, compared with the rest of the citizens over here.

1 Share

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2018
another balcony photo. definitely , more than 3 boyfriends of mine have fvcked me right here. not at the same time, i mean. after all i lived in this house for quite a long time.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:41am On Dec 13, 2018
the shower room , where i would wash their dicks , and it usually ended up i sucking their dick immediately in this room. cant wait to go to the bedroom.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2018
balcony-turn-kitchen . because the whole house is too grubby, i have to admit. the only clean place is the balcony, where there is sunshine and outdoor air. in the house, i may smell the odor of sperm , dry or half dry, all day long. i date with different men, say 2 or 3 every week. but i am not a whoree.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2018
this is the original kitchen. now it is the study. yes, i do read books , and a lot too. books and dicks should accompany each other, functioning like antidote or tonic to each other.

i have never had sex in this kitchen. maybe because it is too near to the public corridor outside.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by jackyraw09: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin

Achieving this much is one thing, being able to perfectly present your achievements in such a manner is another. Kudos to you mate, you deserve some accolades this early morning

8 Likes

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2018
another proof that, i do have some attachment with nigeria. but unfortunately, they mostly are negative ones. dicks being too smelly and too big , is one of them.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2018
jackyraw09:
grin grin

Achieving this much is one thing, being able to perfectly present your achievements in such a manner is another. Kudos to you mate, you deserve some accolades this early morning

i feel so sorry for myself that, i have not yet invited a black man into my house. years ago, one black man has tentatively, timidly called my phone and tried to date me. but he was too disconcerted among white people, he dared not come to a whites-only residential area. so, we winded up doing it in a hotel.
Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2018
my bin and an air inflated bed. need to put all the rice in the bin, fear mice. a house accomodating 60 wild dicks, is also a house for normal living. after all , i need to eat, i am not a Goddess with charm and vagina .

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2018
the sitting room, in winter afternoon. pretty dark, because it is the debilitating winter. i do need a dick to warm things up.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2018
the table with sundries on it, including a mini baking machine, for my favorite dish --- egg n milk pudding.

different sorts of pepper stored in the jars . there are at least 5 kinds of peppers there.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by CarGuidNG: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2018
my pathetic, or i should say frugal lunch.

the yam. but not the african style. if you know where this type of yam is from, you will guess my nationality.

it is said, to eat more yam , your vagina will be elastic. so i need to keep this regimen.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2018
pepper, neither african style. it will add more lust to a woman.

to know more about my diet, you guys could understand better of my character.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2018
what can 50 naira purchase in my country ? maybe a kiss. to have an over night sex is around 120 dollars, i guess a kiss costs that money. or a piece of newspaper.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2018
tonight's dinner. also pathetic. boil them with gingers and black peppers.

it is said that, this food will enlarge the white area , namely the crescent of my finger nails .

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by dazzlingd(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2018
I'm actually enjoying this thread.
But u haven't shown us anything feminine in your house. Are u really a lady or just a psycho guy

7 Likes

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2018
the refuse of my lunch. pepper fish fillets. it is HOT.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by dapatro: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2018
aunty u really need flogging

1 Like

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2018
dazzlingd:
I'm actually enjoying this thread.
But u haven't shown us anything feminine in your house. Are u really a lady or just a psycho guy

do you think i would show you my bed ? that is precisely what i avoided when i shot the photos. maybe i would consider to snap something else as compensation.
Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by ugandalady: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2018
is it coca cola ?

it is sticky, potent , juicy, with smelly fragrance . well, in my country, only women take this condiment. is it a proof enough for feminity ?

it is oil, anyway. once i ran out of lubricant, i took some of it to be substitute.

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugandalady your life revolves around dick...

6 Likes

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by dadebayo1(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
ugandalady:
what can 50 naira purchase in my country ? maybe a kiss. to have an over night sex is around 120 dollars, i guess a kiss costs that money. or a piece of newspaper.

I volunteer to send you all the notes from #5 to #1000.... grin but will leave out #50 since you already have that... Just a kind of souvenir from me to you grin
Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2018
ugandalady:
take it easy, these 60 men are not black men, for this house is not in nigeria. but you are welcomed to pay a visit to it. it is cozy if you are not told the history of it.

you have a nice house

but this did not prove that you are a woman
undecided

2 Likes

Re: In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men by STEKENT: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Somebody is lonely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.