Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,653 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home (6750 Views)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by DrObum(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
OK, so, which one is her problem?

That she was forced to lose weight?
Or the underwear and condom?
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by dollyjoy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Munzy14:
Imagine, she went on a trip leaving an active man behind, ladies and careless mistake sef. Anyway since u didnt catch d lady,better mend issues with him. conji does not signify he doesnt love u.He only helped himself in ur absense.
If it was to be the other way round, would your response be the same?
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by nazablossom(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don’t mind her.
That PANT that looks like a BEDSHEET or PILLOW CASE....
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by dbynonetwork: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Katier00:
so she should take the active man, wherever she goes abi the active man no get work? I don't blame the man she but the woman that decided to marry an irresponsible man that leaves underwear and condom loitering around after a bang

SMH...... U hate men..
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by Katier00(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
dbynonetwork:

SMH...... U hate men..
I don't o. I love them, especially the sensible ones
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by MissRaine69(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
The husband is a closet chubby chaser ....
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by MrWondah(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
1 milla, 500k each. This babe no wise o.

Sent from my 3310
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'll suggest u change the lock wink and watch the drama from a distance
Re: Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
The pant look like blue crop top grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022. / Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.