Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Incredible 52 Toothed Human! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Incredible 52 Toothed Human! (704 Views)

52 Reasons Not To Date An Aid Worker / Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick / Naija @ 52... Things We Have And Other African Nation Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by onikstib: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2010
I was in a bus and the conductor asked " please, is anybody having five hundred naira change?" and a man from back seat just stretched his hand and gave him the change without talking. As we moved on , the driver said"please o passengers, I will have to stop at the next filling station and everyone was complaining but the same man still did not talk. What now baffled me was when somebody was coming down, She stepped on the man's leg with her high heeled shoe still the most gentle man did not protest. I wondered! but the commotion started when the man was about to get to his bus-stop. He wanted to tell the conductor that he would be alighting at the next bus-stop and His hand could not reach the conductor to express himself by touching him. I even thought the man was a dumb! without knowing he was not. So, as we approached his bus stop, he started murmuring hun! hun! hun! hun! hun! hun! hun!.With that I knew He could talk. but why the man did not talk all that while was because of his tooth. I got to know this when the man out of no option shouted "Ajagbe bus stop wa o" all the tooth in his mouth has another ones germinated under them.
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by Dujardin(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2010
How you manage count the man teeth na 4 dat short period of time? You say the teeth na 2 for one slot.
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by cynthoney(f): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2010
numb joke,walahi

but i wud hv disbelieved u if i hadnt seen one myself

has anyone seen Studio's dental formation?

gross! i think he has 65 teeth lipsrsealed

studio,say cheese

<cheese grin>

chai! d world is abt to end!!!
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by bashydemy(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2010
Far from truth but you try small 3/20 grin grin
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by jokingmary(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2010
cynthoney:

numb joke,walahi

but i wud hv disbelieved u if i hadnt seen one myself

has anyone seen Studio's dental formation?

gross! i think he has 65 teeth lipsrsealed

studio,say cheese

<cheese grin>

chai! d world is abt to end!!!

This is serious
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by EfemenaXY: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
<yawns>

Daft joke - it's making me sleepy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by Dyt(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2010
wat can i say
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by blacksta(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
bloody sucking suppose to be joke - I actually find the so called joke upsetting
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by OMAALE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Bia Mr./Mrs. Poster, where the joke dey i wonder why people like una no go go sections dedicated to people like you. angry angry angry
Re: Incredible 52 Toothed Human! by StudioCFR(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Of God / Find The Time! / Assuming Okotie Wrote Turai's Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.