Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick (1433 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash / Tribute To Gani Fawehinmi By, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon! / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by bunmioguns(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
See Mee laka yana laka Pithecanthropus Erectus, Hee Née Mee Née Ma Née Mo;
See Mee laka yana laka Homo Habilis, Sho ko lo ko ban go shey;

This was the gobbledegook of the kpotokios in the crass and macadam vituperation of ourgrey matter from the terminus a quo to the terminus ad quem of their colonial peregrination and I dare say that FIFTY TWO YEARS after our flag and territorial shambolic autarky,our modus vivendi both at the leadership and followership sub-stratum still exudes and sustains that kpotokian diatribe. This is indeed the sphinxian conundrum of a Nation at FIFTY TWO.......

I need fresh air pleaase
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Chokolee(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shiiit!!! Dis man has gone kuku...wait a munite..which language is that??
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by mormoni(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Bunmi abeg wich language be dis?
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Lagusta(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chokolee: Shiiit!!! Dis man has gone kuku...wait a munite..which language is that??
mormoni: Bunmi abeg wich language be dis?

U guyz beat me to it, I just wanted to ask the same question!!!

Looks like CZECHOSLOVAKIAN to me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
I wonder if hon patrick smokes some cheap weed before spewing dis his unexisting grammar. Silly comedian...
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by bunmioguns(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
no mind the man, he is suffering from pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by AnnbabyHot(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
bunmioguns: no mind the man, he is suffering from pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis grin grin grin grin

Are you suffering from the same disease?

Just asking.............
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
AnnbabyHot:

Are you suffering from the same disease?

Just asking.............

Hahahahhahahahahahah! Yes he is!
can we meet?

@bunmi Bush pig
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by ekeroyal(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
I have been looking for a place to give my shout out to my loved ones, it's a shame nobody created anything close to that not even the self acclaimed jokes president bg.

Anyways I want to send my shout out to mam Abubakar Shekau and other notable members of boko haram. Happy independence to them.
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
booqee: I wonder if hon patrick smokes some cheap weed before spewing dis his unexisting grammar. Silly comedian...

Expired kunu does the magic.
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by bunmioguns(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
ekeroyal: I have been looking for a place to give my shout out to my loved ones, it's a shame nobody created anything close to that not even the self acclaimed jokes president bg.

Anyways I want to send my shout out to mam Abubakar Shekau and other notable members of boko haram. Happy independence to them.

your own case don pass ordinary embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by bunmioguns(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Hahahahhahahahahahah! Yes he is!
can we meet?

@bunmi Bush pig

you are nothing but floccinaucinihilipilificated being embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by AnnbabyHot(f): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

you are nothing but floccinaucinihilipilificated being embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Is this chinese cos an sure is neither greek nor english
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by ekeroyal(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bunmi's case is out of legs because it's been out of hands long time ago. Next page please embarassed
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by bunmioguns(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2012
AnnbabyHot:

Is this chinese cos an sure is neither greek nor english

why are u so lethargic to do a diminuitive exploration before retorting back embarassed
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
bunmioguns: See Mee laka yana laka Pithecanthropus Erectus, Hee Née Mee Née Ma Née Mo;
See Mee laka yana laka Homo Habilis, Sho ko lo ko ban go shey;

This was the gobbledegook of the kpotokios in the crass and macadam vituperation of ourgrey matter from the terminus a quo to the terminus ad quem of their colonial peregrination and I dare say that FIFTY TWO YEARS after our flag and territorial shambolic autarky,our modus vivendi both at the leadership and followership sub-stratum still exudes and sustains that kpotokian diatribe. This is indeed the sphinxian conundrum of a Nation at FIFTY TWO.......

I need fresh air pleaase

You r hereby invited for d NL joke contest because u r earned d recognition pls go to https://www.nairaland.com/1063783/nairaland-joke-contest-new-edition#12399976
Re: Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekeroyal: Bunmi's case is out of legs because it's been out of hands long time ago. Next page please embarassed

You r hereby invited for d NL joke contest because u r earned d recognition pls go to https://www.nairaland.com/1063783/nairaland-joke-contest-new-edition#12399976

(1) (Reply)

My 2013 Budget! / +funny Act Men Put-up Wen They Pick A Lαd¥ In Their Car / The Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.