Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly (21853 Views)

Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After / INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by blackgold2018(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Obierika:
I don't think he knows the meaning of the term "Sucker for love"

Nice call out though, I hope he has solid proof
You right. The girl might use that word against him by claiming he's her aggrieved ex course mate he rejected back in school.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by NSK4U(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2018
most women don't know how to lead without being arrogant. give women power and watch them try to put you under their armpit

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by goshen26: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Honestly, women are problematic when given power. The funniest thing is that the people who will vote for her aren't online but offline. Her political Godfather is also there. Hence this call out can only do little or nothing.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

She can't win with that party
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Pls Imolites vote for her and leave the idiot running his mouth like a parrot.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol she is over qualified
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by kingharzy: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Honestly, women are problematic when given power. . .
undecided

Honestly, you should learn to never generalize certain things on the premise of isolated experiences. I am NOT a woman but i feel pained when i see things like this from people you respect and expect a high level of sanity. Please, correct yourself.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by sunbilor(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:
A very detailed explaination from the guy.
And that is how Nigeria should be. Call these “little” thieves out, they are a big problem to the society. All these behavioural problems and social misconducts should be nipped from the bud.

I'm waiting for the day when my classmate Freedom will declare. I will personally call him out! He is a thief!
The big thieves of today were little thieves of yesterday. We cannot build a corrupt free Nigeria with people who lack integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by GIFTD: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Popularity through notoriety is a cheap popularity and a reproach as well but fame require hard work and integrity. Tnx [Aquote author=alignacademy post=73799119]

Effective systems should be in governance to ensure imperfect people do their jobs.

Digging into people's past seems kinda hypocritical

He without sin should cast the first stone

By the way, notice how he has unwittingly given her more publicity

She's made it to Nairaland's Front Page...[/quote]
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Stanweezy(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
which party is Uche contesting under?

Uche Ogbuagu is PDP flag bearer for Ikeduru State constituency in Imo state house of assembly

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by flyca: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2018
sunbilor:
The big thieves of today were little thieves of yesterday. We cannot build a corrupt free Nigeria with people who lack integrity.
True!
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Mac2016(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Immature guy....

She dey APP not APC...he had better kept quiet and watch her lose. Her loss is natural!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Emerald94(f): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Guys let's not conclude yet..until other course mates of theirs confirm what this guy just wrote....... He could be an ex lover of hers ..
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by kurt09(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2018
bennynaza:
She has no chance anyways. She is running against the legendary Uche Ogbuagu.
Wow, on which platform?
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by SoNature(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2018
alignacademy:

Effective systems should be in governance to ensure imperfect people do their jobs.

Digging into people's past seems kinda hypocritical

He without sin should cast the first stone

By the way, notice how he has unwittingly given her more publicity

She's made it to Nairaland's Front Page...

Huncle, rest.
Digging into people’s past records tells a lot about their characters
If you know you have a cockroach in the closet, politics is not for you

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by TrumpDonald2: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2018
No waste your strength, she won't win. Check the party, if it's not PDP or APC, no worry yourself.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Kewtt: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

I'm waiting for the day when my classmate Freedom will declare. I will personally call him out! He is a thief!
Chai leave am alone o. Some people can kill over that o
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by mechanics(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Let's wait for her to respond, if not we are not justice to the issue.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by flyca: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Kewtt:

Chai leave am alone o. Some people can kill over that o
Lol. Travel 9000km to were I am and kill me? Has Juliet killed her “exposer” yet? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Kewtt: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

Lol. Travel 4000km to were I am and kill me? Has Juliet killed her “exposer” yet? undecided
Ok....
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Obierika:
I don't think he knows the meaning of the term "Sucker for love"

Nice call out though, I hope he has solid proof

He apparently does not know much else either. Check out his grammar and presentation. Extremely poor for a lawyer.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Eliteklaus(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2018
She for no still win
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by tojahh(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Shey na lawyer dey write and spell like this?

Give me chance abeg.

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by emota19: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2018
vote him oh
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Xisnin(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Honestly, women are problematic when given power. The funniest thing is that the people who will vote for her aren't online but offline. Her political Godfather is also there. Hence this call out can only do little or nothing.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Caveman
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
That's epic one.... Nigerian will soon get there,,,, just that as a lady her kitten may do the runs, u never can tell
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2018
if na Ikeduru girl, forget she don win am...dat place, there woman dey act like men o...but all the same maybe time might have change her..l
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Spokes4u(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2018
����
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by EchezonaI(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol[color=#006600][/color] angry grin
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by EchezonaI(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
lolangry grin
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by greggng: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is no karma here. All I see is a woman not ready to bend the rules to favour people who miss classes. Because she fails to cooperate , you know believe you can tarnish her image online....anyways i understand Nigerians hardly reason anymore that is why everything they react
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by metroid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
She got talents.... if they vote her she can use her lobbying skills in that office to better her community
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by SammyJac(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
You mean Uche Ogbuagu is contesting?
I knew he was up to something when he set up a radio station in Ikeduru.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.