Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat (29759 Views)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by mrakeli62: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
INEC Declares PDP Candidate Winner Of Imo Rep Seat

Nigeria’s electoral body, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has declared candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Jerry Alagbaso winner of the House of Representatives election held in Orlu/Orsu/Oru East federal constituency of Imo State.

The returning officer, Prof. Innocent Madufor, announced the result at its office in Owerri, the state capital on Monday morning.

Resident Electoral Commissioner, Francis Chukwuemeka Ezeonu had on Saturday, February 23, 2019, declared the elections inconclusive due to violence and snatching of ballot boxes.

Madufor, however, declared Alagboso, who polled 21, 273 votes winner of the election. Action Alliance (AA) candidate, Ikenna Ihezuo polled 2,171 votes, while Edwin Iheanacho of the All Progressives Congress polled 20,061 votes.

Alagbaso is returning to the House of representatives for the third time. He was first elected in 2011.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/inec-declares-pdp-candidate-winner-of-imo-rep-seat/amp

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Escalze(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok Congratulations to him and Hope Uzodimma on Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by jlinkd78(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Zinnybassey: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice one. PDP all d way,#say no to Rochas dynasty #No to AA#No to APC

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Escalze:
Ok Congratulations to him and Hope Uzodimma on Saturday
you will surely be lynched if you say this about hope uzodinma in imo state

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by SouthEastFacts: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
mrakeli62:

Madufor, however, declared Alagboso, who polled 21, 273 votes winner of the election. Action Alliance (AA) candidate, Ikenna Ihezuo polled 2,171 votes, while Edwin Iheanacho of the All Progressives Congress polled 20,061 votes.

Na this party, Rochas wan use Imo state?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Escalze(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are in far away Abuja while I am on ground in Imo. Hope Uzodimma is the man on Saturday. Deal with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari should leave INEC todo their job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Escalze:
You are in far away Abuja while I am on ground in Imo. Hope Uzodimma is the man on Saturday. Deal with it.
I’ve been in owerri for 3months so I know what’s on ground

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are so pretty but hope is your next governor.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

You are so pretty but hope is your next governor.
Hope is a failure just like you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by torino88(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
what of Senate okigwe zone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good for PDP.

In case anyone thinks Buhari's stolen mandate has cowed US, I need to let ya all know that I will be ATIKUlated for the next for years.

And as long as I'm concerned, Atiku is my president.

Peter Obi buru Vice ya.

Time to order some Atiku portraits from Wike.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by humberjade: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2019
The is what Oshiomole has caused in that State...imagine the difference between the winner and APC candidate...and how the 2k the AA guy garnered would have affected the outcome.

The winner has Oshiomole to thank for his victory

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by humberjade: 1:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Awol1:
Good for PDP.

In case anyone thinks Buhari's stolen mandate has cowed US, I need to let ya all know that I will be ATIKUlated for the next for years.

And as long as I'm concerned, Atiku is my president.

Peter Obi buru Vice ya.

Time to order some Atiku portraits from Wike.

lol

As if that concerns Buhari...even if you wear Atiku/Obi's portrait as pendant, it changes nothing...and if u break the law and u are caught...u are d one that will still be j.... lipsrsealed

I just believe u are joking...But in case u are not, just relax bro and pray that Atiku wins his court case, if not, life goes on...live within the ambit of the law and stay outta trouble...Atiku won't come to ur aid when it happens o...even his own associates and in-law are presently in custody, but all he can do is to lament. Be smart about it o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Returning to the house for the third time, is National Assembly a retirement house for old men
Whether PDP or APC, these kind of old and greedy men should be booted out of politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by richidinho(m): 4:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

ur siggy

you accepted s.eun Islamic rules just to peep what they discuss there abi?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2019
richidinho:

ur siggy

you accepted s.eun Islamic rules just to peep what they discuss there abi?
Unfortunately yes.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by richidinho(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:
Unfortunately yes.
hahahahaha.. fyn gal with plenty sense

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by JubrinElSudan: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

The guy didn't insult you, why calling him a failure?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Escalze(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

My sister, Hope is the man come Saturday
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by sonature1: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Escalze:

God has yet to liberate Imo State.

All the big parties have Imo's big thieves as their flagbearer

SMH

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by DigitalGenius: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2019
I love PDP, but coming to the house of representatives for the 3rd time? To do what? What is it he forgot? What has he contributed or done? Ain't we tired of passive law makers in this country, it's only during election we hear his name.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Tekecoms1(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Breaking News.
Buhari appoints and confirmsTinubu as CBN Governor.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

Your fake beauty will fail you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.