Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Niger State Child Bride:true Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niger State Child Bride:true Story (426 Views)

My Night Bus Experience - A true Story / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Child Bride:true Story by Jubal01: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2018
I was listening to V.O.A at 6a.m today when i heard the elder brother of the alledged child bride granted an interview and claimed she is 20yrs 10mnths not 15. That she is (was) a divorcee & this is her 3rd marriage.
The present hubby also confirmed to have paid 300k for her bride price. A muslim cleric was also interviewed and he said the marriage is legal in islam as even girls under 10 can be married off without any problem.
Re: Niger State Child Bride:true Story by Kdon2: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Jubal01:
I was listening to V.O.A at 6a.m today when i heard the elder brother of the alledged child bride granted an interview and claimed she is 20yrs 10mnths not 15. That she is (was) a divorcee & this is her 3rd marriage.
The present hubby also confirmed to have paid 300k for her bride price. A muslim cleric was also interviewed and he said the marriage is legal in islam as even girls under 10 can be married off without any problem.

They are sick in the head. No wonder the north is infested with diseases.
Re: Niger State Child Bride:true Story by elderken(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2018
That is why they can easily transmit, the transfusion, and transmission of nonsensical ideologies into the head of these kids.
Let's agree at 20 it's her their marriage. How old was she when she first got married.
Maths students over to you
X+3=20
Find X
Re: Niger State Child Bride:true Story by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2018
When I saw Niger state in the story I knew it would be true.

I have resided in that place before, kontogora.

The things happening there regarding child marriage is surprising and disturbing.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things Men Do For Healthy Big Butt [WATCH FULL VIDEO] / Man Gets Wife New Diamond Ring For 67th Wedding Anniversary After She Loses Old / What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.