Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje (18152 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

Roadmap? You have been on the road for so long. I'll fly you to cloud 9, seize your undies and make you cum 69 times..

The Tiger will beg to rest.
Arent u ashamed of ursef ,U ar nt even man enough n u want 2 change ur generation. U coward pls dnt quote me again ,i warned u ..learn 2 have shame pls nonsense
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

Jeez! I have been staring at your profile pix for the past 25 mins..

Are those melons real or photoshopped?
photoshopped indeed! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Arent u ashamed of ursef ,U ar nt even man enough n u want 2 change ur generation. U coward pls dnt quote me again ,i warned u ..learn 2 have shame pls nonsense
mum forgive him
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

Just thinking how the thing go dey do when you're skipping a rope nakked kiss
always sexual minded
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Westaslave2:
always sexual minded

It's good for the total functioning of the body. wink

You have snatched the husband of husbandsnatcha grin
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

u ar 2 humorous pls:: I cant snatch her husband ,cos $he wl kill me
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

dunkem21 if is obsession becareful ok, if u call me again ...u go receive spiritual slap
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Ikinternational: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
baysol:

Gbam, like a stubborn fly that they are they will follow the deadbody to the grave. Let them continue they will not say they were not warned. They will soon pay for all the yamayama poo they have been depositing every where they go with drug trafficking, Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches, crimes including kidnapping and ritual killings, lies from hell against every body including buhari /al sudan, political interence..... the list is endless. These people are are pain in our midst obviously we don't need them they need us.

eat a dk.
you don't even own a hut.
just king of nonsense talk.

if your mother asks you for a measly 50k right now you will start shouting at the woman as if you were raised by a monkey.

but yet here you are. making noise as if you're somebody.
smh
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Ikinternational: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Westaslave2:
photoshopped indeed! cheesy

I'll like to meet you this xmas season. is it possible? if you're already with someone i understand. no wahala.

I'll be in the country by next week n will like to see you if that's not asking too much.

OR if you dm your # I'll call. Total Gentleman. No worries at all.
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by baysol: 2:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Melian:

Brilliantly written.
Ose, Omoluabi.
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by baysol: 2:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Epifanio:

FINALLY, I LOVE THIS.
Ose, Omoluabi.
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ikinternational:

I'll like to meet you this xmas season. is it possible? if you're already with someone i understand. no wahala.

I'll be in the country by next week n will like to see you if that's not asking too much.

OR if you dm your # I'll call. Total Gentleman. No worries at all.
ik am married, unfortunatly 4 u dear am so sorry, took my yearly leave on friday n wl travelling 2 nice france wt my husband n my lil chioma 4 a sweet time!
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Ikinternational: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
ik am married, unfortunatly 4 u dear am so sorry, took my yearly leave on friday n wl travelling 2 nice france wt my husband n my lil chioma 4 a sweet time!

congrats...odimma
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Fezz: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
TAO11:

If this your stupidity is true, it then goes to prove that the Yorubas are braver, stronger, and mightier than your Ijaw and Benin ancestors combined to have sent them packing and occupied their supposed ancestral land up till today to the extent that there is no trace of your ancestors' languages as indigenous spoken languages in this their supposed ancestral land.

Nonsense ... they will leave their own to rot in despair and then proceed to claiming another man's.

Lol.. go and do some more research and be honest with your findings. The Binis and esan soldiers own eko and their footprints are everywhere in lagos. Names such as oshodi, yaba, idumota,... (all idumus and idi's) in lagos state are all Bini and esan names. So stop using words like there's no trace of edo's existence in lagos because it's a blatant lie.
Obviously the Yorubas ended up taking over lagos because eko is surrounded by yoruba tribes from all angles, besides it was when the british and slave trade started that the binis let go because they were not really into the slave trade business. So the British had more of yorubas working under them to sell their fellow brothers and sisters as slaves. It just shows that the bini (edo) have more class than the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Eastlink(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
baysol:

I think its high time Yorubas begins to strategise how Lagos will be the bedrock of all Yoruba development and growth worldwide a bastion for unflinching unification of all yorubas and their culture. These wannabes from the yeast must be systematically shown the door including the hausa retrogressive stunters of Nigeria and our common wealth.
Yoruba Commonwealth! See him mouth. Go and grab the Lagos na. What happened to Ibadan. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primaries: Politicians Buy Up Fuel, Hotels Booked Out For Delegates / MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths / Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.