Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,422 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Two Worlds - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Worlds - Episode 4 (343 Views)

Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. / Two Worlds - Episode 8 / Two Worlds - Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2018
*Two worlds - Episode 4*

❤❤❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The game of love continues....

My night was short and by 5am I was already awake for our family morning devotion. As the prayer was being said I kept saying in my heart “God please help my friend Amara my new found friend and her family. Please father use me to answer their prayers and bless them”…

In no time everyone hurriedly left for their different jobs while I waited for my little cousin to get ready so that I’ll drop her off at school before joining mom at the shopping Mall. Just as my cousin got ready she came out and said “brother I’ll like to eat Akara this morning” and she smiled in a way that sent a message to me that we would have to stop by mama Amara Akara joint.

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/12/13/two-worlds-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Final Episode / Of gods Who Bring Death / Human Rights: Derivative Of Existence Or Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.