Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) (334 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2019
Olafiwahan walked into the club house with Ololade. The club was filled with young ladies and men. Some sat in two, one and in group. Ololade looked straight and pointed her finger at a corner. She held Olafiwahan's hand as they both walked down to the corner. They both sat on a sofa. Olafiwahan's eyes was glued to the bar. She beckoned to the waiter who walked up to the ladies immediately.
Waiter: Good evening ladies. You can make your request.
Olafiwahan: Get me a bottle of chilled fayrouz with vodka and....
(Ololade cuts in)
Ololade: That's enough. Just get her the two and get me a bottle of fayrouz. If there's anything more, we will let you know.
Waiter: Alright ma'am.
(He turned around and walked away)
Olafiwahan: (She stared at Ololade with much anger.) Why did you stop me from making my orders?
Ololade: Babe! You're not a drunkard. Don't make yourself into one. That will not turn things around for you. You should consider working towards making your father happy. You're all he's got. He has lost his properties and wife which is your mom. But he is still living because he believes that you're still there to make his dream come true.
Olafiwahan: You will never understand how it feels to have more than enough but live like he who has none. Just let me be.
Ololade: Drink yourself to stupor then. That's how I would understand isn't it?
(The waiter walks in with their order. He dropped them on the table and left.)
Olafiwahan: Ololade! I swear. I am trying to understand how I can survive but it's too hard for me to live alone. Where do I start from? (She opened the two bottles. She poured the two drinks into a glass cup as she sips it and then drank everything at once. She refilled the cup and did the same simultaneously .)
Ololade: Babe! You're rushing it. You have to calm down.
Olafiwahan: (She beckoned to the waiter. He walked up to her) Please get me two more bottles each.
Ololade: Please don't give her anything anymore. I beg you.
Olafiwahan: Babe! Do you have any problem with me? If you're not convenient with me drinking you can just leave. You're frustrating me already. I can't stand you anymore.
She stood up and walked to the other corner of the clubhouse.) Waiter!
Waiter: (He rushed down to meet her.) Ma'am! I'll get them for you now.
(Ololade walked out of the clubhouse angrily.)(Faramade walked into the clubhouse. He looked at the corner where Olafiwahan was sitting. He sat beside her and greeted her.)
Faramade: Hi miss! I'm Faramade. And you?
Olafiwahan: I'm Olafiwahan.
(The Waiter brought her order and dropped it on the table.)
Faramade: Waiter please get me a bottle of chilled Fayrouz.
Waiter: Alright sir!
Faramade: (He turned to Olafiwahan.) How're you doing miss?
Olafiwahan: Am good. Please I came to sit here alone because I don't want anyone to disturb me. I hope you understand.
Faramade: Oh! Yeah! I do. I am sorry.
(The Waiter dropped the drink and left.)
(Olafiwahan stood up as she staggered to dance. She was dancing continuously with no rest. She slipped as she fell helplessly. Faramade walked up to her. He helped her up and dragged her out of the clubhouse. He stopped outside the hall staring at her angrily.)
Faramade: Miss! You're drunk....

What did you think the drunkard will do to her saviour? Send your comments and await the next part

(1) (Reply)

Our Reunion (episode 3) / Strength / When Love Dies - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.