Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

South West Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Politics (295 Views)

Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics / South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South West Politics by helinues: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
3 states in SW are contesting for the next gubernatorial election ( Oyo, Ogun and Lagos state)

In this coming election, there are regular contestants in the 3 states . Makinde in Oyo, GNI in Ogun , Jimi Agbaje in Lagos. To me, I believe these people have good intentions but they have always been in a wrong party.

Makinde is the only candidate which I think have a chance this time around BUT Adelabu is fucking loaded( cash)

I may be wrong in my analysis though. I am ready to learn
Re: South West Politics by drtwist(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Ogun state and Lagos will difficult for APC I think! Oyo is good to go for them. The problem with Ogun will be as a result of party disloyal fellow as witness by PDP in Ekiti. Then I suspect Ambode is having a hidden card for the APC godfathers in Lagos State for humiliating him which the opposition party that's already close to gaining ground in the previous election will try to make use of to clamp then. One of the way APC can avoid that to some extend is by changing all Ambode loyalist in the state security and electoral department.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: Since You Admitted To Have Failed, Resign And Go Home / Festus Keyamo's Reaction When Asked About Buhari's Fitness To Contest In 2019 / Atiku/obi Presidency Will End Poverty, Create Jobs – Igbo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.