Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level (1064 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2022
SouthEastFacts:
I am still enjoying my Christmas, I don't have time for long article.

I stumbled upon the quoted this morning, so this short piece is an unedited response to that. When time permits, I shall run a full analysis.

The problem with some Yorubas is nothing but Shallowness. To them Nigeria started in 1999, fourth republic. But if you ask them where SW was before the fourth republic most of them will open their mouth staring at you.

Pre Republican era
First and only Governor General (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First Speaker (Jaja Nwachukwu, Present day, Abia)
First President of the Senate (Nnamdi Azikiwe)

First Republic
First President (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First President of the Senate (Nwafor Orizu)
First Acting President (Nwafor Orizu)
First Foreign Minister (Jaja Nwachukwu)
First GOC, NA (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Military Era
First Military Head of State (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Second Republic
First Vice President (Alex Ekwueme)
First Speaker (Ume Ezeoke)

Third Republic
We already know what happened here.

Abiola a wealthy Yoruba Muslim ran for President on the platform of SDP. He won a decisive victory to become the first and only Southerner to defeat a Northern overwhelming in the North.

Second republic Governors took office on January, 1993, while IBB postponed the Presidential election to June 12. Which he eventually won decisively.

According to New York Times (1993) "Many Yoruba have long resented the domination of Nigeria's political life by the mostly northern Hausa-Falani ethnic group, and were ecstatic when one of their own, Mr. Abiola, appeared to have won the recent balloting," but 11 days later, he annulled the election.

11 days again, on July 4, 1993, General Babangida took Chief Abiola and family into confidence. He told them point blank, 'they' (North) will kill you (MKO) rather than allow you to become the elected President,
Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria'.
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/53716/1/the-secret-behind-the-annulment-of-june-12-amp-wha.html

In 1994, he declared himself President and was imprisoned for 4 years in solitary confinement.

On the day was due to be released, on the 7th July 1998, he died of natural cause after agreeing to renounce his mandate upon learning that the world has abandoned him, telling him they won't recognize a 5 year old election.

The government of Ernest Shonekan that took over from IBB was dismantled within 3 months by the same power that doesn't want Abiola as President. Failing to consolidate his power within 3 months, his government was dismantled with just 40 soldiers.

Announcing his Cabinet list, Shonekan became the First Civilian Head of State to alienate Ndi Igbo from government, giving Ndi Igbo 4 out of 31 Cabinet appointments.

Senate President (NC)
Fourth Republic (First 8 years)
First President (SW)
First Vice President (NE)
First Senate President (SE)
First Speaker (NW)

Note: In the 4th Republic, the SW was just compensated with the Presidency because of the 3rd republic debacle.

To achieve this, all parties were directed to field only SW, because in a liberalized election, Obasanjo the anointed can not win the election. So 4th Republic Presidency is NOT an achievement for the SW, because their own preferred candidate, Olu Falae was roundly defeated, and forced into political irrelevance. In essence, greater Nigeria imposed Obj on the SW.

They were allowed to that position not as a result of political clout or sophistication, but as result of benevolence of Nigerians. In 2003, Obj had to beg Atiku, his subordinate in a kneeling position to allow him complete his term.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/12/11/obasanjo-knelt-atiku-begging-second-term-idahosa/

Fourth Republic (Second administration)
President (NW)
Vice President (SS)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (SW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Note: SW was kicked out of the House after the first tenure. They were not allowed to complete their zoned 8 years. Tambuwal took from Bankole.

Fourth Republic (third Administration)
President (SS)
Vice President (NW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Fourth Republic (fourth Administration)
President (NW)
VP (SW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NE)
Deputy SP (SE)
Deputy Speaker (SW)

Note: VP is the only achievement of SW in the fourth Republic, a position they got by the benevolence and popularity of His Excellency, the President.

When they tested their political clout and sophistication at the national level outside the benevolence of Northern backed political clout, they were roundly defeated and political sophistication demystified during the tussle for the position of SP and Speaker.

The political sophistication of SE/SS got the SE the Deputy SP even though they don't truly deserve it. This means the North still prefer their age lond Political Cooperation with the East to their recent cooperation with the West, even though the East didn't help them achieve the Presidency.

Don't forget the 4th Republic is just 18 years. You don't expect all the 6 regions to produce President within that 18 years. 3 regions have done their part (SW (cool SS (4) NW (6, remaining 2 years), 3 are yet to do theirs, hence power is going to NE unfailingly through Atiku. When time comes, nobody will stop Igbo Presidency. SS will as well complete the other 4 years when time comes.

When it comes to politics at National level, SW are just crawling. They can't beat SE political records or ever catch up with them.

The SW got the Presidency and Vice Presidency out of benevolence of people. The same way they love free owambe in real life. The only position they truly fought for President in 3rd Republic and Speaker in fourth Republic they were both disgraced out. While they were not even allowed to test the 3rd Republic Presidency, they were not allowed to complete their 8 years for speakership. Even the Military they got was out of necessity and Obj was pressured to return power to Civilian Government where a North-East cooperation got them the Vice President for a 2 terms.

It's awesome to see an IPOB member compose an epistle like this, this is an evidence that Yorubas are the ones being cheated in this country and we deserve a presidential seat

Here is a thread about Yoruba leader visiting Jonathan about neglecting SW in his administration

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Every Yoruba needs to revisit this thread to see the level of hatred these people pour out on us

During Nnmadi Azikwe's regime, we know how tribalistic he was with all government appointments

Awolowo is a warrior any Yoruba should never forget

All begs a question : Can Peter Obi be trusted?
I'm a fan of Peter Obi before but no more, in fact have created a post of religious sentiments against Tinubu, you can't keep on hating me and still expect me to love you, where is that done?
Only the grace of God has been keeping the Yorubas going, Yorubas are generally too naive and Igbos have been taking that advantage for a very long time, but you see, an end has come to that.

Please don't see the hatred igbos have for Yorubas as nothing, if they can express their hatred for Yorubas in words with such gravity how much more in actions

God forbid Peter Obi
Everyday I try to ignore their hatred and stick to Peter Obi but I just can't continue,it's too much

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Because you are not igbo!
Its random abeg not only igbos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Omo x1000000

And one 5% dey yarn dust...
For this country, no prob sha...
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Jennifer663:
Because you are not igbo!
Its random abeg not only igbos

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christian
I'm no more for OBI
Ex-Obi's fan

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by agadez007(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christian
I'm no more for OBI
Ex-Obi's fan
Yen yen yen

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Obidient4life3: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christian
I'm no more for OBI
Ex-Obi's fan

Your fanship is a drop of water in an ocean. As you left 5 people replaced you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Chiboy419: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christian
I'm no more for OBI
Ex-Obi's fan

You got only one pvc, so rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Chiboy419:

You got only one pvc, so rest in peace

Obi is losing nothing less than 20 votes from my side alone

And I will continue to Campaign against him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Your fanship is a drop of water in an ocean. As you left 5 people replaced you.
We shall see
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2022
agadez007:

Yen yen yen
You will repeat this yen yen yen in 2023 but it will be louder grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

We shall see

Should mods move this to frontpage?

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Should mods move this to frontpage?
Yessssss
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

It's awesome to see an IPOB member compose an epistle like this, this is an evidence that Yorubas are the ones being cheated in this country and we deserve a presidential seat

Here is a thread about Yoruba leader visiting Jonathan about neglecting SW in his administration

Every Yoruba needs to revisit this thread to see the level of hatred these people pour out on us

During Nnmadi Azikwe's regime, we know how tribalistic he was with all government appointments

I'm a fan of Peter Obi before but no more, in fact have created a post of religious sentiments against Tinubu, you can't keep on hating me and still expect me to love you, where is that done?
Only the grace of God has been keeping the Yorubas going, Yorubas are generally too naive and Igbos have been taking that advantage for a very long time, but you see, an end has come to that.

Please don't see the hatred igbos have for Yorubas as nothing, if they can express their hatred for Yorubas in words with such gravity how much more in actions

God forbid Peter Obi
Everyday I try to ignore their hatred and stick to Peter Obi but I just can't continue,it's too much

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Igbos have never expressed hatred for Yorubas in action, but Yorubas have expressed hatred to Igbos countless times in action and words.

Like I always say whatever Igbos are accused of, non Igbos should be guilty of same 5 times over.

Sha vote Atiku, APC is us,eless

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Igbodicool(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2022
To Yoruba, Nigeria started today and their sophistication is attached to Buhari whom Igbo rejected twice before he approached them.

Igbo conducted the freest and fairest 1993 election.
Igbo voted Obasanjo and their Falae failed woefully.
Their only political achievement is ruling with Buhari in military and democratic era which happened to be the worst in history.
What else can they boast of?
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Igbodicool(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christian
I'm no more for OBI
Ex-Obi's fan
You can't be a Christian.
Christians are not haters.
Christians are not talebearers.
And you admitted to hate entire Igbo because you want to be tribal-politically correct.
And he who hates is a murderer.
No Christian is a murderer.

Obasanjo won 1999 election without Yoruba support.
God's willing, OBI will win without your support.
You can go and take more drugs to increase your hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ImperialYoruba: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2022
@OP,
Thank youfor highlighting the points clearly. I hope this thread circulates across Yorubaland and as well every region to awaken Nigerians to the reality and the steps ahead.

You said above that going by the volume of hatred from a weakened Ibo to Yoruba in their daily utterances, it is not hard to imagine what they would do to us when power is in their hands. I continue to campaign daily that Obi does not wish Yoruba well and particularly he will change the fortune of Lagos if he ever becomes a President of this country. Under Azikiwe, commanding the powers of President, he usurped authorities in Yorubaland, then clipped our wings by throwing Awo in jail. Yoruba wrote all kind of articles and analysis, but what effect does newspaper article have against bullets and bayonets of the federal might? None.

Obi will rig an Ibo Governor into Lagos and possibly another Yoruba state to demonstrate Ibo is supreme and then transfer an everlasting political supremacy to be controlled by Ibo into the forseeable future of Lagos. Any Yoruba traditional power or politician that so much as say Ah will find himself in Abuja on trounced up charges of planning Nigerian destabilization. Ibo has watched Fulani treat us any kind of way and our weakness at retaliation or opposition. They will do us same way, our response is predictive, articles, blogs, shouts, street protest...that's it, nothing meaningful. They also know we do not die with our heroes. If someone stood up to be our voice, they will pick him up, and thats it our noise will fade away. That's the end of that.

So our emotions because Tinubu did not support us against Fulani, or support youths during Endsars, or his VP is Muslim are all child's play when compared to the imminent atrocities and suffering of our people and Yorubaland under an Ibo president. Our people need to wake up and be told what could happen to them under Obi, rathern than their misplaced priority and diversion of a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Tinubu. Tinubu is just one person behaving badly in his fatherland, Yoruba, but with Obi there will be millions of ibos behaving badly in our fatherland Yoruba.

You referenced marginalization of Yoruba under GEJ, who were the people in Jonathan's ears during his administration? It was three people - Madueke, Iweala and Obi, all Ibos. Obasanjo was responsible for the inclusion of Ibos in government - Iweala, Soludo, Ihekirija, and many Ibos. Ibos were responsible for Yoruba marginalization under Jonathan. Remember that till today they are still bitter that we, not North, kicked GEJ out, and they have succeeded in equating Jonathan government as a Christian throne and Jonathan himself as a Knight fighting Christian cause. So they are now preaching to Yoruba using christianity as a divide to separate us. As one we are indivisible and powerful force, but as christian and muslim they can buy alliance of Yoruba christians to defeat Tinubu, who they label Yoruba muslim and anti-Jonathan (the Christian Knight). Do you see the connection? Many Yoruba have now been converted to see Tinubu as anti-christian. Obi is promoted as pro-christian and successor to the seat vacated by Jonathan, the Christian Knight. Anyone Yoruba who is opposed to Obi is therefore condemned as anti-christian and Yoruba christians are indulged to distance from them. We must teach our own brothers that when Nzeogu entered Ademulegun' s room in Kaduna, January 66, and gunned down husband and pregnant wife he did not see them as fellow christians, he regarded them as Yoruba. When Ibo knocked on Akintola's door and killed him they saw Yoruba, not christian. When Azikiwe theew Awolowo in prison, he was dealing with a Yoruba, his christiany did not matter. When Ibos told Kumuyi they will kill him if he stepped foot in SE, they knew him to be christian and they don't care. Ibo is cunning, when Obi urged Jonathan to marginalize Yoruba the Yoruba Elders upfront negotiating with Jonathan were christians, prominent in that force were Pa Adebanjo, Pa Fasoranti, Pa Falae. All christians. Why didn't Obi whisper in Jonathan's ears these are Yoruba Christians, let's give what they want?

Yoruba must desist from supporting Obi. Line behind Tinubu, his atrocities against Yoruba is tiny and he is just one person. Obi is backed by millions of atrocities already occupying Yorubaland just waiting to activate.

Yoruba wake up! You are not christian or muslim, you are Yoruba and a force to be reckoned with.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ForumNL(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
@OP,
Thank youfor highlighting the points clearly. I hope this thread circulates across Yorubaland and as well every region to awaken Nigerians to the reality and the steps ahead.

You said above that going by the volume of hatred from a weakened Ibo to Yoruba in their daily utterances, it is not hard to imagine what they would do to us when power is in their hands. I continue to campaign daily that Obi does not wish Yoruba well and particularly he will change the fortune of Lagos if he ever becomes a President of this country. Under Azikiwe, commanding the powers of President, he usurped authorities in Yorubaland, then clipped our wings by throwing Awo in jail. Yoruba wrote all kind of articles and analysis, but what effect does newspaper article have against bullets and bayonets of the federal might? None.

Obi will rig an Ibo Governor into Lagos and possibly another Yoruba state to demonstrate Ibo is supreme and then transfer an everlasting political supremacy to be controlled by Ibo into the forseeable future of Lagos. Any Yoruba traditional power or politician that so much as say Ah will find himself in Abuja on trounced up charges of planning Nigerian destabilization. Ibo has watched Fulani treat us any kind of way and our weakness at retaliation or opposition. They will do us same way, our response is predictive, articles, blogs, shouts, street protest...that's it, nothing meaningful. They also know we do not die with our heroes. If someone stood up to be our voice, they will pick him up, and thats it our noise will fade away. That's the end of that.

So our emotions because Tinubu did not support us against Fulani, or support youths during Endsars, or his VP is Muslim are all child's play when compared to the imminent atrocities and suffering of our people and Yorubaland under an Ibo president. Our people need to wake up and be told what could happen to them under Obi, rathern than their misplaced priority and diversion of a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Tinubu. Tinubu is just one person behaving badly in his fatherland, Yoruba, but with Obi there will be millions of ibos behaving badly in our fatherland Yoruba.

You referenced marginalization of Yoruba under GEJ, who were the people in Jonathan's ears during his administration? It was three people - Madueke, Iweala and Obi, all Ibos. Obasanjo was responsible for the inclusion of Ibos in government - Iweala, Soludo, Ihekirija, and many Ibos. Ibos were responsible for Yoruba marginalization under Jonathan. Remember that till today they are still bitter that we, not North, kicked GEJ out, and they have succeeded in equating Jonathan government as a Christian throne and Jonathan himself as a Knight fighting Christian cause. So they are now preaching to Yoruba using christianity as a divide to separate us. As one we are indivisible and powerful force, but as christian and muslim they can buy alliance of Yoruba christians to defeat Tinubu, who they label Yoruba muslim and anti-Jonathan (the Christian Knight). Do you see the connection? Many Yoruba have now been converted to see Tinubu as anti-christian. Obi is promoted as pro-christian and successor to the seat vacated by Jonathan, the Christian Knight. Anyone Yoruba who is opposed to Obi is therefore condemned as anti-christian and Yoruba christians are indulged to distance from them. We must teach our own brothers that when Nzeogu entered Ademulegun' s room in Kaduna, January 66, and gunned down husband and pregnant wife he did not see them as fellow christians, he regarded them as Yoruba. When Ibo knocked on Akintola's door and killed him they saw Yoruba, not christian. When Azikiwe theew Awolowo in prison, he was dealing with a Yoruba, his christiany did not matter. When Ibos told Kumuyi they will kill him if he stepped foot in SE, they knew him to be christian and they don't care. Ibo is cunning, when Obi urged Jonathan to marginalize Yoruba the Yoruba Elders upfront negotiating with Jonathan were christians, prominent in that force were Pa Adebanjo, Pa Fasoranti, Pa Falae. All christians. Why didn't Obi whisper in Jonathan's ears these are Yoruba Christians, let's give what they want?

Yoruba must desist from supporting Obi. Line behind Tinubu, his atrocities against Yoruba is tiny and he is just one person. Obi is backed by millions of atrocities already occupying Yorubaland just waiting to activate.

Yoruba wake up! You are not christian or muslim, you are Yoruba and a force to be reckoned with.
I fucking love this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by toneroforever(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2022
ForumNL:

God forbid Peter Obi

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Stop crying when u can effect a positive change.
Serious stuff is going on but here u r worried about Igbo/Yoruba beef. Leave that for babies to discuss & don't let the enemies of the state deceive u, that's their latest tactics.
Ur future is being negotiated,u need to have a say in it.
Tribal sentiments not backed by sound ideas results in disaster. 2015 & 2019 r perfect examples. Can u be proud of the choices u made back then. In case u r not,then don't repeat such mistakes again.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by webhead: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2022
My fellow Nigerians,
Who do us this thing?
Can't we all learn to grow past tribal bigotry for once
Must we all be doing the same thing every 4 years!
The people above clearly have an Agenda.
let's start wising up stop falling for their tactics cos no one can change this country except us.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by webhead: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
@OP,

so your main point is that Yorubas should vote APC cos their candidate is from the same tribe as them and not because the candidate is competent enough?

Who do us this thing abeg?

You can never see such tribalistic post on forums like reddit.

Nawah o

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ImperialYoruba: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022
webhead:
so your main point is that Yorubas should vote APC cos their candidate is from the same tribe as them and not because the candidate is competent enough?

Who do us this thing abeg?

You can never see such tribalistic post on forums like reddit.

Nawah o

Choice of a candidate has to be based on something. It is never based on emptiness. Isnt the Ibo call for Yoruba to support Obi based on religion?

If it's track record and performance Obi will come behind Kwankwaso

Then move to reddit.

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ImperialYoruba: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
toneroforever:

Stop crying when u can effect a positive change.
Serious stuff is going on but here u r worried about Igbo/Yoruba beef. Leave that for babies to discuss & don't let the enemies of the state deceive u, that's their latest tactics.
Ur future is being negotiated,u need to have a say in it.
Tribal sentiments not backed by sound ideas results in disaster. 2015 & 2019 r perfect examples. Can u be proud of the choices u made back then. In case u r not,then don't repeat such mistakes again.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

Religious sentiments to get Obi in is very wrong. Why can't you rise above religious intolerance.

If it comes to performance you cannot put a blindfold on Yoruba, they know Tinubu is best and they will vote him. What have you been using to demarket Tinubu? Non-merit and non-tangible propaganda.

Don't you tell us North will never abandon one of their own to vote Yoruba? Is that not tribal?

Get sense, cunning Ibo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Akanbiedu(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
@OP,

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by toneroforever(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Religious sentiments to get Obi in is very wrong. Why can't you rise above religious intolerance.

If it comes to performance you cannot put a blindfold on Yoruba, they know Tinubu is best and they will vote him. What have you been using to demarket Tinubu? Non-merit and non-tangible propaganda.

Don't you tell us North will never abandon one of their own to vote Yoruba? Is that not tribal?

Get sense, cunning Ibo.

I don't believe u could say that. Osibanjo is far better than BAT,& should have picked APC's ticket. Not that I would vote for him, but if he wins then at least I would be encouraged by the fact that someone who has the interest of the masses at heart is ruling. And don't forget what he did as acting president. Tinubu will buy Nigeria and loot the treasury with his cabal like Alphabet and Governors Advisory Council in Lagos. Suffer no dey tire u. And the worst is that u r not even a member of BAT's cabal,u r part of his 30k monthly urchins.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by Occurstaem(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
@OP,

Wow! God bless you abundantly for this piece.
Also include Victor Banjo that Ojukwu killed.
Ojukwu was so desperate to have him executed despite the fact that the first tribunal Ojukwu set up didn't found him guilty.

Yoruba wake up!
You are not Christian or Muslim, you are Yoruba and a force to be reckoned with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by paulemi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
How predictable! The exact same cards they played in 2015 and 2019 to enthrone a grossly incompetent president. Today we're all paying for the stupidity of a few narrow-minded dingbats who are unable to see beyond their noses.

In 2023, Nigerians will not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level by ImperialYoruba: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Occurstaem:

Wow! God bless you abundantly for this piece.
Also include Victor Banjo that Ojukwu killed.
Ojukwu was so desperate to have him executed despite the fact that the first tribunal Ojukwu set up didn't found him guilty.

Yoruba wake up!
You are not Christian or Muslim, you are Yoruba and a force to be reckoned with.

God bless you too brother. We were christian before Ibo knew what christianity is. Indeed Yorubaman taught Ibo christianity. We must not allow them to toy with our faith. We worship God, not Tinubu's islam or Obi's christianity.

To those saying Tinubu is sick and infirm, they lack perspective. All the politicians from Kogi, from Kwara, from Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Lagos that were groomed by Tinubu were all in their youthfullness when he opened the future and put in their hands. Till today, Tinubu continues to believe in youths. Who started the practice of nominating excelling children to be Governor for a day? Look at the Obas Tinubu has had any influence in supporting, they are all young. Tinubu might not be young but he continues to believe in young people. When have you seen Tinubu putting old people in positions befitting young? Never. This is track record, not hearsay. Beyond raising and progressing Yoruba youths, he has also developed youths around the nation. He does not discriminate against people, he practices inclusion and develops talent.

On merit, Tinubu beats everyone.
On tribal, he practices inclusion.
On age, he uses his wisdom to launch talented youths.
On religion, his own family is both.

Atiku is no where near any of these attributes, and Obi is far behind. Infact, Obi is anti-inclusion, whether on religion or tribal.

For those who truly want a President that will invest in their future, Tinubu is the man.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Plot With 17 PDP Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi Condemns Attack On Supporters In Nasarawa / Was Wike Referring To Peter Obi In Pdp's 1 Billion Loan Scandal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.