Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (46961 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Strongbest(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gosh
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
niggis getting killed again
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Superagent:
I have come to understand that murdered people in Nigeria do not like to wear jeans.

And most cross over with their eyes wide open grin
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why are there so many heartless ladies these days
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Iziq(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
South Easterners again....she must be from Abia state. Their women are something else. Rip man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
What is happening?? I'll rather stay single for now...
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Once upon a time,men did all the violence.Now the tables have turned.Women are taking their turns now.
Violence begets violence.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
madgoat:

Mumu, why are u sad? Its funny grin

Your moniker perfectly describes your father and grandfather
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Persin wey no fear woman still dey 4 nursery school. me,,,,make woman kill me mbanu! I fear them pass persin wey C lion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
PotatoSalad:
These ladies know who they can attack. She saw a weakling
Too bad for the poor dude

He may not have been a weakling, I am thinking the murderous lady took him unaware.

I guess you haven't forgotten that Hilaru's son was murdered gruesomely in his sleep by his daredevil wife...

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Igboblog:
Disturbing. This is why I have decided to remain single. Very bad
abi now but people see us like some one who is nt serious
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
PotatoSalad:
These ladies know who they can attack. She saw a weakling
Too bad for the poor dude
It can happen to anyone!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by boomssey(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Omg! What is happening in d world?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
She was cheated ,she was stabbed spiritually n she stood up 2 stab him physically .
I av done tins lyk dis wt codedness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Deejay777(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Moral lesson: stay away 4rm toxic relationship, rip to d dead
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jealousy and poverty kills
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
She was cheated ,she was stabbed spiritually n she stood up 2 stab him physically .
I av done tins lyk dis wt codedness
My MAMA ,My MAMA ,IRON n MeTAl MaMA
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Airtimex(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Men should avoid ladies who are quick to anger...

Hot tempered ladies angry
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yuceeluv:
It amazes me how people sanely do these sort of things.
...#stonehearted
...#deadconscience.
They say love is blind but that doesn't mean we shouldn't think. Many at times, we allow ourselves to b drawn into abusive relationships were we endure d unthinkable cos most often, we are making a lot of judgements with our hearts not our heads.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
As she killed him now, wetin she gain?!.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
sad

If your loved one can extinguish you like this...what will your enemies do ?

Men have become endangered species undecided

Your moniker perfectly describes your father and grandfather
.. Only the foolish men are endangered species in the hands of some women. Any man who refuses to see,think and act ahead of any woman he is involved with is a big fool and they will keep dying in the hands of this women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
boomssey:
Omg! What is happening in d world?

I believe there was a report earlier today of a lady who killed her bf in lautech
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
kill him before,he kills you.well done,babe .
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by boomssey(f): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
lexy2014:

I believe there was a report earlier today of a lady who killed her bf in lautech
end time
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na wah for all these girls of today shocked
So guyman go just dey form hard nigga give baby not knowing say when e set u no even hard reach her softness embarassed

Rip.. No 2019 for u cry
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Hezekiah5050(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fake love RIP MAN
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by myettiallah: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yuceeluv:
It amazes me how people sanely do these sort of things.
...#stonehearted
...#deadconscience.
This hypocrite....
Dont judge any one until u find yourself in their shoes.
What she did might be wrong but Dat dosent mean she is insane...people act up in the heat of the emotion.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

The guy looks yahoo boyish..she probably stabbed him because he wanted to use her for renewal..
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
oluwatosink:
don't date angry people..
Especially women, Talkless of marrying them..
Your life is at stake grin
True, hot tempered people are the worst. I've stayed with a hot tempered lady and I know what I'm saying, if not that I'm calm and quiet, I swear, that girl would have fought with me and attacked me with a knife one day, she even fights her boyfriend, talk more of me. ThankGod I tried everything I could to avoid physical fight with her, hot tempered people really know how to push someone to the wall, they act like mad people, woe betide any man that will marry them. Tufiakwa, spit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" / EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.