Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (46958 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Number 1 leading cause of young adult male death.
Mentally unstable girlfriends or wives.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
She was cheated ,she was stabbed spiritually n she stood up 2 stab him physically .
I av done tins lyk dis wt codedness

OK!
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
She was cheated ,she was stabbed spiritually n she stood up 2 stab him physically .

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Epifanio(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
useless osu woman.

They will soon send all their menfolk into oblivion. husband killers.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by MCSK: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
What a world
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
That's the result of one cohabiting illegally.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Barbieperry(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wen am ready 2 b in a relationship ah won't let it get dis far
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Timiblanko:
I begged my girlfriend for days when i broke up with her to avoid this kind of story
You must have been deceiving her for years grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
It is well with you...you'll be alright at last.

...let go of hatred...It'll only drain life out of you.#peace

myettiallah:

This hypocrite....
Dont judge any one until u find yourself in their shoes.
What she did might be wrong but Dat dosent mean she is insane...people act up in the heat of the emotion.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
If this girl does not dangle from the hangman's noose, it would be an embarrassment for relatives and friends of the guy to let her live. If she's not killed by the law, his family should facilitate her death quickly. Let her useless family also taste the permanence of death.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by NathanAnomaly: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

pls explain better
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

You must have been deceiving her for years grin

I swear she cheated on me though she loved me but still cheated.

so the news flying all around now is just too bad and it instills fear in my heart. And that brought that begging
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lorenzop: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
God protect my brothers and guide them..some ladies are too toxic,imagine..she stabbed the guy to death....May she rot in jail

In fact you need to be saying that prayer for them daily, that is how one fool of a girl grabbed my scrotum over small issue....na God save me that night...chai I can't forget the incident....

Advice to all Men

Once your girl shows signs of physical assault, please run for your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lorenzop: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Timiblanko:
I begged my girlfriend for days when i broke up with her to avoid this kind of story

Hahahahaha, I prayed for mine to get married before me and thankfully she is married to another man whom I pity alot
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Allylic(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lorenzop:

In fact you need to be saying that prayer for them daily, that is how one fool of a girl grabbed my scrotum over small issue....na God save me that night...chai I can't forget the incident....

Advice to all Men

Once your girl shows signs of physical assault, please run for your life
geez..she want to turn you into a woman..But wetin you self do her..
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by nonix22(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
see how he looks skinny; the bitch never fed the guy well before she shanked him. too bad
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lorenzop:

Hahahahaha, I prayed for mine to get married before me and thankfully she is married to another man whom I pity alot
hahaha
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by baratech: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa o...
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
NathanAnomaly:

pls explain better
no man wl go free after infringing on me,

My trademark
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
My MAMA ,My MAMA ,IRON n MeTAl MaMA
ada ibeku hw far nw
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
It piss one off why some men engage in prolonged argument and fights with their women
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Your moniker perfectly describes your father and grandfather

grin grin E pain you oh grin

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Solokito(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Useless and brainless bab every where,guys be careful o
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
madgoat:

grin grin E pain you oh grin

Nah it didn't...you just disgraced the 2 m0rons who sired u
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
he didnt pay the hookker.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lorenzop: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
geez..she want to turn you into a woman..But wetin you self do her..
Let me ask you, is there anything you supposed love will do to you that will make you grab his scrotal sack with the intention to pull which can kill him....that said......an minor issue o, truth is na she find trouble
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Allylic(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lorenzop:

Let me ask you, is there anything you supposed love will do to you that will make you grab his scrotal sack with the intention to pull which can kill him....that said......an minor issue o, truth is na she find trouble
me I no fit do that kind thing sha..but we are all different..different people,different reaction..I don catch my bf on top woman before..I just told them to finish up their business that I was just passing by..I get my own craze OK but I can't do anything that will tarnish my image and spoil so many years of hardwork..shi.ts happen
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
what about the girl?
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by NathanAnomaly: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
no man wl go free after infringing on me,

My trademark

u better stop it, before u kill person and end up going to jail.

success is the best revenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" / EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.