Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (46949 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by nick50(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Better to die while hustling for money than to die in d hands of an ordinary bitch
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lorenzop: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
me I no fit do that kind thing sha..but we are all different..different people,different reaction..I don catch my bf on top woman before..I just told them to finish up their business that I was just passing by..I get my own craze OK but I can't do anything that will tarnish my image and spoil so many years of hardwork..shi.ts happen

It wasn't even a case of infidelity, I was quite faithful, she told me point blank that she want make I beat am, I told her God forbid.....na there issue start o....by the way you acted very well with your BF....are you two still together?
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
NathanAnomaly:

u better stop it, before u kill person and end up going to jail.

success is the best revenge
hahaha...unfortunately we dnt share dsame ideology ,

I view lyf differently dear,i knw pple i hurt .

Lastly ,our security system is poor so am nt afraid
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by NathanAnomaly: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

husbandsnatcha:

husbandsnatcha:

Lastly , our security system is poor so I am not afraid

u really get mind oh, I pity an guy way go fall your trap. him done suffer because that
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2018
My present girlfriend has psycho tendencies, seeing this makes me want to have a rethink.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Nah it didn't...you just disgraced the 2 m0rons who sired u

From the way you are lamenting, the level of pain must be so deep grin grin grin
Sorry you hear.... Try not to be in such pain so you dont have hypertension grin
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
NathanAnomaly:
[b][/b]

u really get mind oh, I pity an guy way go fall your trap. him done suffer because that
there u go again, so u love hw bad pple outnumbers gud ones.by 90 : 1

Ur type eh mtcheww
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Iziq:
South Easterners again....she must be from Abia state. Their women are something else. Rip man.

Meaning what?
Stop generalizing abeg angry
Rip to him
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by nkor41: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Allylic(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Lorenzop:

It wasn't even a case of infidelity, I was quite faithful, she told me point blank that she want make I beat am, I told her God forbid.....na there issue start o....by the way you acted very well with your BF....are you two still together?
Haba now..and you are sure you didn't do anything..which lady will just wake up and want her BF to beat her..That's funny..
Hmmm,we are no more together but it was not the cheating saga that made us break up..na individual differences and we wanted different things
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Casemiro(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

Gl you have any
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lorenzop: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Allylic:
Haba now..and you are sure you didn't do anything..which lady will just wake up and want her BF to beat her..That's funny..
Hmmm,we are no more together but it was not the cheating saga that made us break up..na individual differences and we wanted different things

The reason is funny but true....
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
this man look like tobias in blacklightning
No he doesn't, not even one bit and if you talking about their skin tone, Tobias is albino while this guy is just light-skinned.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Jagaban880: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yuceeluv:
It amazes me how people sanely do these sort of things.
...#stonehearted
...#deadconscience.

The beauty on your profle pic looks ravishing..ooooo
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lol...which one is on ur profile pix?...tnx anyways

Jagaban880:

The beauty on your profle pic looks ravishing..ooooo
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Jagaban880: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Lol...which one is on ur profile pix?...tnx anyways

wait....are u truly the damsel on dat pic?

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Inukwa!...a pix I took in front of my door? 'Course its me na.

Jagaban880:

wait....are u truly the damsel on dat pic?

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Jagaban880: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Inukwa!...a pix I took in front of my door? 'Course its me na.

Ur facial appearance says alot about you...and captivates my fancy....

a true defintion of an Africa beauty.....twinkling millions of little stars illuminating the compound and sweeping it bare....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oooookkkkaaaayyyy...I guess this is the part where am 'wowed' and fall yakata abi? cheesy...lol jes kidding
...nice compliment...tnx.

Jagaban880:

Ur facial appearance says alot about you...and captivates my fancy....

a true defintion of an Africa beauty.....twinkling millions of little stars illuminating the compound and sweeping it bare....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2018
mhd5757:

No he doesn't, not even one bit and if you talking about their skin tone, Tobias is albino while this guy is just light-skinned.
yeah you are right Sha
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
oluwatosink:
don't date angry people..
Especially women, Talkless of marrying them..
Your life is at stake grin

It's not about don't date angry people. Everybody is prone to anger one way or the other, I mean everybody including you. The main point is date someone who is prayerful and godly.
Cause when the evil breeze of death blows around, it won't penetrate the praying lady or the man in killing their partners.

Evil breeze blows around once in a while and if one is weak spiritually, that's the end for the person. It takes over the mind and body , controls it at will in a split second.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot / In Jos, Man's Head Stuck In Burglary Proof (pics) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.