Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda (6952 Views)

Jonathan’s Consensus Candidacy And Tinubu’s Popularity Tops APC Agenda / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by bilms(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
jomoh:
I understand the exclusion of Sowore cos the dude can be so uncut. Someone that could go to the palace of Oni of Ife to disrespect him(saying he can’t prostrate). The organizers won’t want some weed smoker that can potentially damage the image of their program.

For Hashim to link APC to the exclusion shows he’s also of the same mind set with Sowore. They still believe activism and student unionism is the way to Aso Rock.

This has nothing to do with activism.

Everyone following the event can see clearly that this is an APC machination to avoid serious engagement.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by jomoh: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
bilms:

This has nothing to do with activism.

Everyone following the event can see clearly that this is an APC machination to avoid serious engagement.

Can you people hear yourselves?

You’re the ones shouting Buhari must debate, now it is debate is APCs strategy.

Does it make any sense to you?

When does debate decide who wins election in nigeria?

If Buhari performs better than others at the debate now, you’re already preparing ground to discredit the performance.

But if he performs badly the “debate is APCs strategy” flys out the window”

You people are just something else, very far from sanity.
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Oblang(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
jomoh:

Can you people hear yourselves?

You’re the ones shouting Buhari must debate, now it is debate is APCs strategy.

Does it make any sense to you?

When does debate decide who wins election in nigeria?

If Buhari performs better than others at the debate now, you’re already preparing ground to discredit the performance.

But if he performs badly the “debate is APCs strategy” flys out the window”

You people are just something else, very far from sanity.

Baba just ignore those wailers. Whatever happens, they must blame Buhari...
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Foodforthought: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
bilms:

He his from Kebbi. North
My bad: he is mixed tribe
Thanks for the correction. I think he's got ideas, and a great educational background though
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by jomoh: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oblang:

Baba just ignore those wailers. Whatever happens, they must blame Buhari...

Bro it’s is getting annoying. Funny enough for the past 3days I’ve learnt to reply them with few questions to answer but none of them has ever replied any of my question.
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by bilms(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
?
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Obagoal4u(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Foodforthought:

He's not going anywhere. I rather vote a northerner than Yoruba...they are a very wicked tribe. They attack another tribe for trying to determine itself, then turn round to promote their own...If pour sand for another man garri no 4get say u self go still soak ur own garri. I am not IBO.
I will vote for Atiku
UR NAME SHUD BE FOR FOOD ONLY FFO
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Foodforthought: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Obagoal4u:
UR NAME SHUD BE FOR FOOD ONLY FFO
Leave my moniker alone...if you no get work,sleep
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by mrrights: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Foodforthought:

My bad: he is mixed tribe
Thanks for the correction. I think he's got ideas, and a great educational background though

You are right. His father is Hausa and his mum,Yoruba.

He his a very prepared person for the leadership of this country
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Foodforthought:

He's not going anywhere. I rather vote a northerner than Yoruba...they are a very wicked tribe. They attack another tribe for trying to determine itself, then turn round to promote their own...If pour sand for another man garri no 4get say u self go still soak ur own garri. I am not IBO.
I will vote for Atiku

Yeah a "wicked tribe" indeed. Yorubas are behind terrorism in the North and the proscribed secessionist militia of Kanu. Yorubas are behind ND militancy as well plus all other major problems ailing Nigeria.

You lot just wake up daily to talk nonsense against the Yorubas who happen to exemplify the peaceful, tolerant and dignified behaviour still propping up Nigeria. If you had any honesty you would appreciate that the Yorubas are the real achor of Nigeria folks like you just hate meaninglessly and take for granted.

But for the old generation, I would be happy for everyone to go their way because being in the same country with petty, ungrateful and hateful folks like you is tiring.
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by bilms(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
hum
Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Foodforthought: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Yeah a "wicked tribe" indeed. Yorubas are behind terrorism in the North and the proscribed secessionist militia of Kanu. Yorubas are behind ND militancy as well plus all other major problems ailing Nigeria.

You lot just wake up daily to talk nonsense against the Yorubas who happen to exemplify the peaceful, tolerant and dignified behaviour still propping up Nigeria. If you had any honesty you would appreciate that the Yorubas are the real achor of Nigeria folks like you just hate meaninglessly and take for granted.

But for the old generation, I would be happy for everyone to go their way because being in the same country with petty, ungrateful and hateful folks like you is tiring.
You just quoted me to type insults. I don't blame you that's the only thing ur empty skull can produce. Please continue scrolling if you don't like my comment just scroll on. Yorubas are anchors indeed. Tinubu and Obasanjo are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
Foodforthought:

You just quoted me to type insults. I don't blame you that's the only thing ur empty skull can produce. Please continue scrolling if you don't like my comment just scroll on. Yorubas are anchors indeed. Tinubu and Obasanjo are the problem of Nigeria

They are. That is the reality on the ground. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dickson Opens Constituency Office In Sagbama, Assures Constituents Of Direct Acc / Subject Presidential Candidates, Others To Psychiatric Test – NMA / Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.