Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) (104032 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mvem(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bighead9:
Most women have no value for their body. They see themselves as a sex object for men.
This serves her right.
....but what's the society problem...why must we give attention to things that don't matter at all.. . I swear almost everyone are perverts then tell me the reason why the men were videoing and the whole attention thing... We are just hypocrites ...she has no value for her body, let her be na... Some will strip a lady and use that as an opportunity to grope and touch her for there satisfaction and they will defend the actions by saying they are teaching her a moral lesson... We are all fu*ked in the head....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Well no,
assault is only for contact.
What you described should be harassment

What ever you choose to call it sha!

She on her own decided to step out of her house to sexually 'harass' innocent by passers and deserve what comes along with it.

Stop trying to justify what is clearly wrong because it was done by a fellow female.. what the fuckman!
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Sexual assualt= unwanted sexual contact/sexual contact without consent
Watch the video.
She tries to walk away they follow her about trying (and some succeeding) to touch her ass, she keeps turning to fight them off.

Not acceptable in the least.

She doing what? undecided I guess that's how you judge, logic upside down.

There are parts of d human body that are considered private. Officially, they are even referred to as "private parts". Meaning, these are parts of d body that cannot b indiscriminately displayed in public. With men private parts include d penis&buttocks. 4 women its d breasts, VJ&buttocks. When a persons private parts are touched by someone else without that persons consent, then it is sexual assault. So if d lady in question was touched without her consent, then it is sexual assault but I didn't c anyone trying 2 touch her buttocks. Don't no were u saw that.

D question is was she d only lady in that area? Y did d guys who tried touching her buttocks not do so 2 other ladies? When a lady in her right senses decides 2 display her private part in public, she is also assaulting d values by which a society uses 2 define public decency. With rights come responsibility. A woman should b ready 2 take responsibility 4 her actions as regards what's expected of her in terms of keeping her private parts private. D consequence of this lady exposing her buttocks is not so much in people trying 2 touch her buttocks, but it is d disgrace & mobbing she received 4 her indiscretion. That's what will linger

EVILFOREST
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bighead9: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
mvem:
....but what's the society problem...why must we give attention to things that don't matter at all.. . I swear almost everyone are perverts then tell me the reason why the men were videoing and the whole attention thing... We are just hypocrites ...she has no value for her body, let her be na... Some will strip a lady and use that as an opportunity to grope and touch her for there satisfaction and they will defend the actions by saying they are teaching her a moral lesson... We are all fu*ked in the head....

This is Africa and we value our body. If she wants to work unclad, she can relocate to the west. I have no pitty for her aswear. It serves her right.

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Daeylar(f): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bambambiglo:

What ever you choose to call it sha!

She on her own decided to step out of her house to sexually 'harass' innocent by passers and deserve what comes along with it.

Stop trying to justify what is clearly wrong because it was done by a fellow female.. what the fuckman!

A woman, whose outfit though indecent minding her business, walking on her way is harassing you? How? You could have just looked away? Don't you think?

I shouldn't justify what is wrong yet here you are trying to justify sexual assault and even saying someone deserves to be assaulted sexually.
The irony.

lexy2014:

but I didn't c anyone trying 2 touch her buttocks. Don't no were u saw that.
Maybe you should try and watch the video. Then you'll see that.

D question is was she d only lady in that area? Y did d guys who tried touching her buttocks not do so 2 other ladies?
EVILFOREST

Nope, what we are not going to do is justify sexual assault and victim blame.
Not tolerated nor accepted.

Sexual assault is never accepted even if the lady is naked. The End. Those men even need to be punished for their actions.

Have a lovely evening.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Daeylar(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
mvem:
....but what's the society problem...why must we give attention to things that don't matter at all.. . I swear almost everyone are perverts then tell me the reason why the men were videoing and the whole attention thing... We are just hypocrites ...she has no value for her body, let her be na...
They act like it's such a foreign concept.

Some will strip a lady and use that as an opportunity to grope and touch her for there satisfaction and they will defend the actions by saying they are teaching her a moral lesson... We are all fu*ked in the head....
They want us to condemn the lady for dressing badly but want us to clap for them for sexually harassing the lady,
I don't even know how they think that way.
IBvoss:
So many hypocritical and idiotic posts lacking basic intelligence. Nigerians are such bloody animals. To all people condoning such acts, utter shame of you. So because you believe that the lady is in the wrong for dressing that way, that should warrant her to be mobbed and sexually harassed?

If truly offended by her manner of dressing, then why not politely walk up to her and advise her on her dressing choices or inform the relevant authorities if her 'indecent' dressing as you see it is causing a public disturbance? This is what sane people in a same society would do.

This backwards mentality of Nigeria that arises from our so called 'cultural values' is a critical issue affecting our growth.
These same set of barbaric people would likely have resorted to rape, if it wasn't broad daylight but nighttime and a secluded area
I told them that was where they were headed with such mindset.

Just because of her manner of dressing... and some certain fools would try to righteously justify such repugnant acts. It's also these kind of people that resort to jungle justice instead of handing over alleged criminals to the authorities. The problem of Africa are its people. Nothing else.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Skyken99(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
The crowd saw a mad woman, and started running mad with her..
Mad people everywhere!!
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by GraGra247(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
lemme teach you one or two things about african culture.

you see, before the first slave traders arrived, most africans dont see nudity as a problem. most african tribes and cultures only cover their penis and vaginas with leafs while others prefers to just go naked.
only few cultures wear clothes before westerners came.

when westerners came in their slave ships, they brought religion, cloths and western education.
you see the cloth part, they taught/forced africans to dress according to their religion and culture (colonization), while they forced the rest on slave ship across Atlantic.

Those times, they consider walking around with your boobs out in the open indecent and against their religion.

now that western countries are gradually dropping religion and embracing science and technology, they are moving away from morality backed by religious laws that make it okay to slut shame women for how they dress, for the ones that is backed by secular laws.

but africans like yourself still behaves like the slaves they colonized about 500 years ago.

Dressing responsibly did not come from the west, it came from Abrahamic religion that teaches true morals. The west initially embraced it and even though they decide to drop it does that make them right.

Are we following the standards of the west or the standards of what is write or wrong?

I can never buy your western influenced opinions no matter how you twist them so keep them to yourself cos they nauseate me.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by GraGra247(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
oh rightttt

but if the people there dont mind to learn there own business and hav law against harassment, would hypocrites like yourself even be allowed in these 'rotten' societies?

if they all still behave like cavemen, do you think science and technology would have the chance let alone improve?

have you asked yourself why the medieval times in europe and america have samething in common with current african

Use your brain if you have any. Science and technology advanced in the west due to discipline and diligence in study and not due to people dressing like hooligans.

In fact the key people that advanced science and technology like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc dressed responsibly.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by GraGra247(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
I said your post is hypocritical because most of what we use is from western culture, from our dressing to lifestyle. So why are you not condemning other western culture you use, don't tell me you don't use anything from the west.

Nations copy cultures, lifestyles, values and technologies from other nations. Has been happening since the world began till now. That is how civilizations advance or collapse.

The west also copy some from Africa even if they're not prominent.

What is proper is copying what is right and not coping every lunatic, hooligan culture like a zombie just because it came from the west.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by somehow: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Irony of life.
tintingz:
No.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Daeylar:

If I hadn't watched it then I wouldn't have said this earlier.

lexy2014:

I didn't c anyone trying 2 touch her buttocks. Don't no were u saw that.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
GraGra247:

Nations copy cultures, lifestyles, values and technologies from other nations. Has been happening since the world began till now. That is how civilizations advance or collapse.

The west also copy some from Africa even if they're not prominent.

What is proper is copying what is right and not coping every lunatic, hooligan culture like a zombie just because it came from the west.

Does dressing half nàked came from the west?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
GraGra247:

Dressing responsibly did not come from the west, it came from Abrahamic religion that teaches true morals. The west initially embraced it and even though they decide to drop it does that make them right.

Are we following the standards of the west or the standards of what is write or wrong?

I can never buy your western influenced opinions no matter how you twist them so keep them to yourself cos they nauseate me.
lmao... so suddenly it wasnt about african values anymmore?

lemme guess, you dont do anything western anymore?

you dont wear jeans or probably wear deadlock?

who cares if you buy western culture or not... STOP HARASSING OUR WOMEN.. THAT'S THE POINT HERE. LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE THE WAY THEY SEE FIT.

oh right, abrahmovic teaches true morality, yet you are running to countries that are dropping abrahmovic religions for science and technology to learn about their science and technology

the bible or abrahmovic religion morality, are they really the best? do you know abrahmovic religions support slavery and rape and killing of children? if you really think this is the best morality, then something must be wrong with your head.

are you like for real dude?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
GraGra247:

Use your brain if you have any. Science and technology advanced in the west due to discipline and diligence in study and not due to people dressing like hooligans.

In fact the key people that advanced science and technology like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc dressed responsibly.
[/s]

comprehension problem much

the fact that they dropped the cavemen attitude brought about by religious morality is the reason people like newton and albert were able to even achieve anything in scientific world.

isnt the same religion and its morality that imprisoned old scientist like gallileo because their research goes against religious values.

use brain if you have any. everything you see and enjoy in from western world today is because they stop thinking like barbarians.

everything links together one or another.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Opiletool(m): 1:36am On Dec 14, 2018
tintingz:
The whites don't take ghost belief serious.

Tell me about it spokesperson for the whites. Yet they have paranormal investigators, and even exorcists.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by sulasa07(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Bighead9:
Most women have no value for their body. They see themselves as a sex object for men.
This serves her right.
And when guys used and dumped them,they will be complaining
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by olowobaba10: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2018
WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS, ATTENTION SEEKING LAZY YOUTH!
Sincarra:
What is wrong with women of this days? How on earth could she think that was a proper thing to wear in public? She should have kuku strip nakked in public. Shame
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Opiletool:

Tell me about it spokesperson for the whites. Yet they have paranormal investigators, and even exorcists.
Lol, religious people.

In the west they have challenged anyone with paranormal in public, no one has been able to prove it.

The west don't take paranormal, superstitions serious like Africans, it is mostly in Africa you here about nonsensical things.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Daeylar:

A woman, whose outfit though indecent minding her business, walking on her way is harassing you? How? You could have just looked away? Don't you think?

I shouldn't justify what is wrong yet here you are trying to justify sexual assault and even saying someone deserves to be assaulted sexually.
The irony.

Nope, what we are not going to do is justify sexual assault and victim blame.
Not tolerated nor accepted.

Sexual assault is never accepted even if the lady is naked. The End. Those men even need to be punished for their actions.

Have a lovely evening.

The so called westernized lifestyle you think you're trying to emulate still arrest people that step out stark naked in their society

So stop trying to claim to know more than your master.

What they did to her isn't even enough, they should have pushed it a little further
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

The so called westernized lifestyle you think you're trying to emulate still arrest people that step out stark naked in their society

So stop trying to claim to know more than your master.

What they did to her isn't even enough, they should have pushed it a little further

Just like they are way they arrest those that publicly harrass those that harrass innocent people like the crazed perverts in the video. If you don't like a person's mode of dressing why not just face your front and mind your business. Is that so hard?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2018
dominique:

Just like they are way they arrest those that publicly harrass those that harrass innocent people like the crazed perverts in the video. If you don't like a person's mode of dressing why not just face your front and mind your business. Is that so hard?

Well she got the attention she was craving for. Why else would a sane human being expose her buttocks and private part to the public and expect the same people she wants to show her stuff to to look somewhere else?

Isn't that confusion?

You trying to justify it knows its wrong so just stop abeg. Don't be a hypocrite

if you can't do it don't defend it
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Well she got the attention she was craving for. Why else would a sane human being expose her buttocks and private part to the public and expect the same people she wants to show her stuff to to look somewhere else?

Isn't that confusion?

You trying to justify it knows its wrong so just stop abeg. Don't be a hypocrite

if you can't do it don't defend it

It's her body, her cloth, her life none of which concerns you. That I don't like a person's mode of dressing doesn't mean I should harass them, it's none of mine business. You guys comfortably defend rape but get offended when tagged rapists. So in your own words, anybody that defends rape in any way is a rapist.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Casemiro(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

too
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=NinjaMetahuman post=73815027]lemme teach you one or two things about african culture.

you see, before the first slave traders arrived, most africans dont see nudity as a problem. most african tribes and cultures only cover their penis and vaginas with leafs while others prefers to just go naked.
only few cultures wear clothes before westerners came.

when westerners came in their slave ships, they brought religion, cloths and western education.
you see the cloth part, they taught/forced africans to dress according to their religion and culture (colonization), while they forced the rest on slave ship across Atlantic.

Those times, they consider walking around with your boobs out in the open indecent and against their religion.

now that western countries are gradually dropping religion and embracing science and technology, they are moving away from morality backed by religious laws that make it okay to slut shame women for how they dress, for the ones that is backed by secular laws.

but africans like yourself still behaves like the slaves they colonized about 500 years ago.

Thanks for the lecture. But I can perceive a tinge of condescension on your part. But let us be civil in our discusion. Most of the guys around, they don't think they can make their opinion known without hauling insults. I think you have a jaundiced history. Take a look at this:
The precise origins of cloth production in Africa is lost in time, but archaeological findings indicate some of the earliest sites. Drawings of looms can be seen in the tombs of ancient Egypt, dating back to at least 2000 B.C.E. Archaeologists have found linen remnants in ancient Egypt, as well as fifth-century cotton cloth remnants in Meroe, in northern Sudan. In West Africa, woven fiber pieces dating back to the ninth century C.E. have been found in Nigeria (emphasis mine) , and woven cotton cloth dating to the eleventh century has been recovered in Mali. Evidence of loom use in Mauritania dates back to the eleventh century.

You must have read too much of racist Westerners to see any thing good about Africa and Africans. There is a book I will like to recommend for you to buy and read. It is the standard textbook of SSCE for History. There you will learn about Mansa Musa and other great Africans and African civilizations and cultures before the advent of Europeans. Don't read too much of the trash spewed out by racists about Africa. Enough about that.

What we are actually talking about the decency or indecency of a Nigerian lady living in Nigeria dressing the way she dresses. This has nothing to do with religion. Must our girls dress like Britney Spears of this world?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
I have never been to America neither have I been to Europe but I know that there limits there. We have laws against indecent exposure over there. When I was in the University in the 1980s, there was no ban then about indecent clthing because people dresses reasonably. Go to higher institutions these days, the sight you will see rankles. I quickly check on the internet and all those inferring that it is OK in the west. West has some kind of dressing code. I took a trip to Wikipedia. If it interests you check the following links:
Clothing laws by country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_laws_by_country#United_States
Specifically, I will quote the one pertaining to USA

In the United States of America there are variety of different offenses, such as "indecent exposure", "public lewdness", "public indecency", "disorderly conduct" and so on, may involve exposure of a specific body part (genitals, buttocks, anus, nipples on women), a specific intention or effect (being sexually suggestive, offending or annoying observers). In some cases, a member of the opposite sex must be present. In Florida, designated nudity areas are given an explicit exception. There are also some specific prohibitions against sexual acts, such as having sexual intercourse in public, or publicly caressing someone in a sexual way. In Indiana and Tennessee, there are specific prohibitions against showing a noticeably erect penis through clothing, or other sensitive areas through semi-transparent clothing. (Emphasis mine) In some states, indecent conduct can also occur on private property, depending on the intent or effect of the act. In some cases there are exceptions for spouses, breastfeeding, and in New York, theatre performances. In most states, there is a governing state statute which defines the offense; in Maryland and Massachusetts, indecency is defined by case law.[27] Some local (county and municipal) governments also regulate personal exposure, as well as commercial activities such as strip clubs.

Case law in general governs the interpretation of the statutory definition, and in some cases allows for additional exceptions.[28][29]

In general, exposure of the head, upper chest, and limbs is legal, and considered socially acceptable except among certain religious communities.

Federal, state, and local regulations for certain occupations require various pieces of protective clothing for the safety of the wearer. Such items include hard hats, safety vests, life jackets, aprons, hairnets, and steel-toe boots.

In the first decade of the twenty-first century there was some controversy in some southern U.S. states over the wearing of trousers so low as to expose the underwear (sagging). The practice was banned in some places.

Some states and towns have loose, or no, regulations for requiring clothing. The city of San Francisco has a history of public nudity, including at public events such as Bay to Breakers. The town of Brattleboro, VT experienced a brief period during which there was public nudity, until a law was passed banning it.[30]

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
dominique:

It's her body, her cloth, her life none of which concerns you. That I don't like a person's mode of dressing doesn't mean I should harass them, it's none of mine business. You guys comfortably defend rape but get offended when tagged rapists. So in your own words, anybody that defends rape in any way is a rapist.

So why is it illegal to walk around the street naked in civilized climes if according to you it's "their bodies"?

Or are you saying it is wrong arresting such individuals in the west where you seek to emulate?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

So why is it illegal to walk around the street naked in civilized climes if according to you it's "their bodies"?

Or are you saying it is wrong arresting such individuals in the west where you seek to emulate?
Thanks brother. We need to tell the 'Africans are barbaric', 'The West are cultured' and 'It is her body' crowd that there are acceptable behaviour in the society. For the westernised Africans who never see anything good about Africa, you can be arrested for indecent exposure in America. True, there are different laws pertaining to indecent exposure in America, each state and county has different laws. Take a look at this
https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/nudity-and-public-decency-laws-in-america-31193
I am an old school and I am proud to be. My son that is in University will not come home with a lady wearing such trash. Thank God for my daughter. She dresses modestly, and she is beautiful. Even my youngest born a daughter in SS1 knows her limits. We are Africans. Let's not monkey Americans and Europeans. Our girls should not ape Britney Spears and Parises of this world. They should be copying us.
Civilization is not the same thing as Westernization
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

She's not walking around naked is she. Being naked and scantily clad are two totally different things
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
dominique:

She's not walking around naked is she. Being naked and scantily clad are two totally different things

Her dressing is as provocative as her leaving her butt hanging out in public.

We are Africans and we are cultured and we will never tolerate such insolent behaviour.

If you dress the same way she did and step out, my dear the same treatment awaits you. Q.E.D
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
mallamdutse:

Thanks brother. We need to tell the 'Africans are barbaric', 'The West are cultured' and 'It is her body' crowd that there are acceptable behaviour in the society. For the westernised Africans who never see anything good about Africa, you can be arrested for indecent exposure in America. True, there are different laws pertaining to indecent exposure in America, each state and county has different laws. Take a look at this
https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/nudity-and-public-decency-laws-in-america-31193
I am an old school and I am proud to be. My son that is in University will not come home with a lady wearing such trash. Thank God for my daughter. She dresses modestly, and she is beautiful. Even my youngest born a daughter in SS1 knows her limits. We are Africans. Let's not monkey Americans and Europeans. Our girls should not ape Britney Spears and Parises of this world. They should be copying us.
Civilization is not the same thing as Westernization

Don't mind them.

They're always confused.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Opiletool(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, religious people.

In the west they have challenged anyone with paranormal in public, no one has been able to prove it.

The west don't take paranormal, superstitions serious like Africans, it is mostly in Africa you here about nonsensical things.

Give me a proof(picture or link} of when the challenge was put out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Front Hair Growth / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.