Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) (104037 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2018
You will be flogged before 1st January, 2019
tintingz:
You need a slap.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Opiletool:

Give me a proof(picture or link} of when the challenge was put out.
Here is the link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
luluosas:
You will be flogged before 1st January, 2019
Sigh.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=mallamdutse post=73838986][/quote]lol
read again. w are not discussing african civilization here but the culture you used in justifying the barbaric act of these assholes.

its okay to make yourself feel superior by trying to create own history, it doesnt change the fact most africans dont war cloths before Europeans came and made us feel bad for being naked . that is not derogatory in anyway..
(emphasis on most) not all.

even till today there are tribes in africa that still celebrate their cultures by going naked (e.g zulu tribe) and there are some tribes who actually still goes naked in africa even in nigeria today.

[img]https://breezoom.files./2013/11/9adb6-1.jpg?w=640&h=437[/img]

[img]https://breezoom.files./2013/11/00898-2.jpg[/img]

himba tribe of namibia

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Too bad this thread is veering from the real issue. It has now come to the century-long manipulation of African history by the Europeans. I can see that some people have been reading too much of racist European writers, who are bent on equating Africans with monkeys. Only a few years back (as late as 1940s), the popular picture in the minds of Europeans was that there were no houses in Africa. People lived on top of trees! Can you beat that? They tried to justify the subjugation of Africa, the obnoxious slave trade with some laughable points.
First and foremost, the writer of that thread (that shows pictures of women with their boobs out) is confusing two things. The normal way people live and traditional religious activities. Take a look at what I will referred to as Pics A & B. That is NOT the normal way they live. They wear clothes like Americans and Europeans. Those pictures were taken very recently. To now say that is the way people live is really laughable. They are just performing some religious rites. You don’t need to go as far as S. A. Somewhere in Kogi (either Igbiraland or Okun land, I am not too sure), it is done. When girls are ‘graduating’ from young girls to adulthood, that is what they do. For someone to now take that picture as proof that Nigerians are walking around half-naked is nothing but falsehood. So if you see me climb a mango tree to pluck a mango and you take my pics. Then that is a proof that Nigerians are living on top of trees.

When you read history textbooks written by racists Europeans, do yourself a favour by reading a more balanced and objective ones as well. It is in European textbooks (and that was what I was taught in the early 1970s when I was in Primary school) that Mungo Park ‘discovered’ River Niger. How could he ‘discover’ a river that the locals have been fishing from for ages? That can only happen in western-oriented textbooks.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
lol
read again. w are not discussing african civilization here but the culture you used in justifying the barbaric act of these assholes.

its okay to make yourself feel superior by trying to create own history, it doesnt change the fact most africans dont war cloths before Europeans came and made us feel bad for being naked . that is not derogatory in anyway..
(emphasis on most) not all.

even till today there are tribes in africa that still celebrate their cultures by going naked (e.g zulu tribe) and there are some tribes who actually still goes naked in africa even in nigeria today.

Nobody is re-creating history here. We are simply trying to correct misconceptions created by racist Europeans. I beg people's indulgence to lift verbatim authorities on African history
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Al-Bakri portrays vividly the pomp and pageantry 0f the Ghana emperor. "The King adorns himself like a woman, wearing necklaces bracelets, and when he sits before the people, he puts on a high cap decorated with gold and wrapped in turbans of fine cloth (emphasis mine). The court of appeal is held in a domed pavilion around which stand horses with gold-embroidered trappings. Behind the King stand ten pages holding shields and swords decorated with gold, and on his right are sons of the subordinate kings ... all wearing splendid garments and with their hair mixed with gold. On the ground around him are seated his ministers, whilst the governor of the city sits before him. On guard at the door are dogs of fine pedigree, wearing collars of gold and silver adorned with knobs… The royal audience is announced by the beating of a drum …
I did not make up the above. I lifted it from an authority on history of Africa (West Africa). He in turn quoted Al-Bakri. An Arabian scholar of Cordoba in southern Spain. Al-Bakri wrote a book circa 1067 titled Kitab al Masulik wa’l Mamalik. In that book, he gave extremely interesting and useful information about the emperor and the magnificence of his court

Points to note
This was an impartial Arab writer who had no ulterior motive
His account could have been easily checked
There was no indication that neither the emperor nor any of his subjects were naked
That account is about old Ghana empire
Then the Europeans have never 'discovered' Africa

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Here is also another exerpts. To any impartial reader, would the people be stark nakedd. I don't think so

... the people have gathered, his co-religionists draw near upon their knees, sprinkling dust upon their heads as a sign of respect, while
the Muslims clap hands as their form of greeting."

At the time Al-Bakri was writing, Ghana's emperors were pagans and lived in the pagan section of Kumbi Saleh, the capital. Some of the emperors' names have come down to us. Kaya Maghan was the black Soninke ruler who overthrew the minority "white" Berber dynasty and established a pure Soninke dynasty in about AD 770. He was an able ruler and united all the Soninke people under his leadership. It is believed that he founded Kumbi Saleh as his capital. His successors extended the empire eastwards and westwards.

Basi ruled Ghana in the eleventh century. He is said to have been a wise ruler who encouraged the Muslims who lived in or visited Ghana, even though he remained a pagan. Tenkaminen succeeded Basi in 1072. He is mentioned in Al-Bakri's book: "The King who governs them at present ... is called Tenkaminen; he came to the throne in AD 455 (AD 1072- 73) .... Tenkaminen is the master of a large empire and a formidable power. ... " However, it was under him that Kumbi Saleh' was lost to the Almoravids in 1076.

GOVERNMENT

At the height of its power in the tenth and eleventh centuries, the government of the empire was remarkably efficient. In central administration, the king was assisted by a cabinet of ministers and civil servants supervising one aspect of state affairs or the other. By 1067, the majority of the cabinet officials were Muslims chosen for their literacy in Arabic and wider knowledge of the world. The Vizier, or Prime Minister, the Court Interpreter and the State Treasurer were Muslims. The emperor had flags
which were carried before him as he rode round the city to receive the petitions of his subjects. There were a court of justice and a court of appeal at the capital.
Because the empire was very vast, it was divided into provinces. In the Soninke areas, Soninke governors appointed by the central government were in charge of the provinces. In the non-Soninke
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
... provinces, the local kings ruled. The sons of such subject-king were kept at the emperor's court at Kumbi Saleh as a guarantee of their continued loyalty to the emperor.
Below the provincial governors and vassal kings were the distric chiefs who enjoyed some degree of local autonomy in their traditional clan areas. All the rulers of the provinces paid annua tribute to the emperor and contributed their quota of warriors to the the imperial army when required to do so. In return for this service, the emperor ensured the provincial peoples protection against external enemies and the peace and facilities they required for participation in the prosperous trade of the empire.

KUMBI SALEH
The capital city of Ghana was Kumbi Saleh. According to AI-Bakri's account, the city consisted of two townships about ten kilometres apart. One was the Muslim section and the other the pagan section known as AI Ghaba, meaning "the grove". The Muslim township had twelve mosques and many Muslim scholar and jurists lived in it. Arabic was the written language here all throughout the empire.

Al Ghaba was the royal town. Here some houses were built of stone and thatched with straw. The royal palace was built of stone and "adorned with sculptures, paintings and glass windows" ant was enclosed by a wall. Other buildings were of mud and thatcher with straw. There was a stone mosque in AI Ghaba for Muslin
officials and diplomats at the royal court.

Several archaeological excavations have been carried out in this century to identify the site of Kumbi Saleh, notably by Bonnel de Menzieres in 1914; Lazartigues in 1939 and Thomassey, Maune and Szumowski in 1949-51. The site of the discovered Kumbi Saleh is about 320 kilometres north of Bamoko in modern Mali
Discoveries show that it was a well-populated city.

JUSTICE
The administration of justice in Ghana was taken seriously. In Kumbi Saleh, the king moved around every day on his horse inviting his subjects who had any complaints to come to his court

Does the picture above show some brutes with leaves covering their unclothedness. Not at all. Lack of space and time will not permit me to post others.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by mallamdutse: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do you know what the racist Europeans say? We don't have civilization. We don't have culture. We have not done anything in the realm of arts. Yet they looted our treasures. take a look at this picture. Are those priceless artifacts made by some naked unthinking beings? No. That is part of our heritage stolen. Please take a look to visit these sites and let me have your unbiased opinions
1. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/29/africa/nigerias-stolen-treasures/index.html
2. https://www.nairaland.com/3849346/britain-return-stolen-artifacts-nigeria
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuNinrwRpbU
4. https://www.nairaland.com/3847940/photo-117-years-later-see

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Onosode: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sincarra:
What is wrong with women of this days? How on earth could she think that was a proper thing to wear in public? She should have kuku strip nakked in public. Shame
I tell you
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Sincarra: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Onosode:

I tell you
You tell me wetin?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by okrikaboi: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
why is it so hard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Front Hair Growth / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.