Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos (1263 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos by lovdoc: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo popularly known as 'Omo Butty' poses with her beautiful daughter in new photos.

She shared the photos on her IG Page, with caption:

'Twinning with best friend❤❤❤. My model dwarfed me for life. Short babe like me.'

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/biodun-okeowo-poses-with-her-grown-up-daughter.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos by lovdoc: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos by Zebulun15(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
D pikin no fyn self she resemble shaving stick .
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Grown-up Daughter In New Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
I fit manage them. The threesomee go mad

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Adeboye, Oyedepo And Other Pastors On 2019 Prophecies / Remember Stella Purdy In The Nutty Professor? See What She Looks Like Now / Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.