Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) (36320 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
WaffenSS:
The fulanis of Riyom circa 2001, 2004, 2008, 2011 have similar stories.

The fulanis of Kuru Karama stuffed into a well (even shown on Al Jazeera and BBC) did not even survive to tell their harrowing tale.

The victims of Dura Du, who ended up in the murky depths of a mining pit, cannot share the sad stories of their gruesome demise.

The Beroms are the architects of their own misery; their xenophobic and clannish lack of tolerance for anything Muslim is their bane. Other tribes of the plateau live largely in peace with their "settler" neighbors.

Indeed many of the other natives of plateau live an uneasy peace with the troublesome Beroms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=addikt post=73811971]
That guy is sick. Praying for his parents to die. Indeed, he is acting according to his sobriquet angry angry angry
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
A shithole is a country where a protester is labelled a terrorist, while a terrorist is pampered.
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
choice17:
Nigeria is in dire need of liberation
Is a pity that this young girl is scarred for life

The sad thing is, stories like this does not in any way touch these wicked, evil, heartless beasts we call leaders..
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Smartie234: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Nonsense.
What is to be pitied here?

She just got an opportunity to work as a spy with MI6 or the CIA which many of us have dreamed of all our lives.
Instead of her to make the most of her situation, she's weeping.

Stupid African child-feminist.

I still live in regret till date for not losing my parents as a kid.

Ingrates everywhere I go.

*spits angry

Cho cho cho cho cho
Your stupidity is beyond human comprehension

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by dabossman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very sad story. Who will save us from this ethnic and communal clashes?

celeiyke:

And some people are campaigning for Buhari

Buhari wasn't President in 2012 though. Just saying. Doesn't excuse his failure to combat this evil.
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by fk001(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Berom and Fulani militants are to be blame for the heartless killing.

They are both inhumane
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Brownshugar69: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Nonsense.

She just got an opportunity to work as a spy with MI6 or the CIA which many of us have dreamed of all our lives.

*spits angry

Your children will watch you die like this

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Izi91: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
What a sympathy story...may strengthen you
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Mons0355: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Be consoled dear
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Will Grow up hating the Zoo
and there are millions more who hate the zoo too. Nigeria is really on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by credid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stories like this, makes one want to end this apc crap, once and for all
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
so sad
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by ayokunl: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari you see your life? Abeg no next level for you o
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is something she said that I find inconceivable

"It will be hard for me to forgive but I just have
to forgive."

I cannot even forgive someone that purposely killed my fowl not to talk of he that spills a dear part of my blood. Forgive? No. Not in this case. Sometimes seeking revenge appears to be the most honourable thing to pursue and attain.
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
i pray for you so you can receive sense

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
WaffenSS:
The fulanis of Riyom circa 2001, 2004, 2008, 2011 have similar stories.

The fulanis of Kuru Karama stuffed into a well (even shown on Al Jazeera and BBC) did not even survive to tell their harrowing tale.

The victims of Dura Du, who ended up in the murky depths of a mining pit, cannot share the sad stories of their gruesome demise.

The Beroms are the architects of their own misery; their xenophobic and clannish lack of tolerance for anything Muslim is their bane. Other tribes of the plateau live largely in peace with their "settler" neighbors.

Indeed many of the other natives of plateau live an uneasy peace with the troublesome Beroms.

Unfortunately, many here are tribal bigots and will not share your view, especially after our biased media had already sold to them the one sided story of Fulani aggressors/Berom victims - though that narrative is no longer as plausible; not after the exposure of the concealed Berom killing machinery which consumed Gen Alkali; notice how the media and Church along with their sponsored protesters have all gone quiet.
This particular story seems to have been fished out to extract maximum public sympathy for the Beroms and to redirect anger and hated towards the Fulani for political reasons in view of the approaching elections.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ben4sure:
And someone will now tell me that this country doesn't need cleansing. There has been too much bloodshed and unless our bad leaders abdicate seats of power, these problems might persist. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
God, please save my country cry cry cry cry

If your country can provide 7 different dinosaurs, i will cleanse the land for you. The remaining offerings will be communicated to you after providing the dinisaurs
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
PointZerom:
Buhari or any other president will pay for the blood of the innocent citizens killed under them.
I hope your Atiku will too
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wilson70088:
���
n

Scammers cheesy
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Imagine the trauma she underwent watching her being slaughtered. God's courage is with you girl
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by Athena4: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
No matter how hard you try... you'll still be lame. You fail at everything you do including trolling. You try way too hard buddy.
You are a failure.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
They started the killings long ago due to hatred for islam, Muslims, Hausa's, and Fulani's.
Beroms have killed more innocent Hausa Fulani's but you never get to hear about it since the whole country is against them and they have no sympathizers
Re: Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
addikt:

Haha, I love this grin....
Wait, they'll die as soon as possible grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Kidney Fraud In India / Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.