Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (38184 Views)

Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2018
gidjah:
yea I got that what I was saying is that the igbos making all this high praise doent translate in to the Eastern indigenes voting him in ,it really doesn't count for Buhari, they are just been sycophants
The funny thing is that constructively, they are right about Buhari. I say in the East and i think the govt has invested more. Ebonyi is waxing stronger with agriculture. Eunugu is there. So its not about lip singing. These Govt know the fact.

For the voting... i wont be surprises that people would vote Buhari from the east. Doesnt mean he would win but i mean get a good chunk of votes. The average Igbo man is not sure of Atiku but just feel he is a better bad choice. Last last, most people wont vote for this election. The yorubas would give Buhari their support and so he wins again
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Wahala90: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Emmy3:

Like I said, Nigeria and Nigerians thrives in corruption.
James Ibori was acquitted of over 200 corruption charges here in Nigeria but was convicted of the 6 leveled against him in the UK.
So, let Atiku Abubakar go to the US so as to prove that's he has not been indicted of corruption.

Hahahaha! How does Ibori not been jailed by a 'corrupt' govt stop Buhari's govt, a supposedly uncorrupt govt, from jailing Atiku.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by gidjah(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
The funny thing is that constructively, they are right about Buhari. I say in the East and i think the govt has invested more. Ebonyi is waxing stronger with agriculture. Eunugu is there. So its not about lip singing. These Govt know the fact.

For the voting... i wont be surprises that people would vote Buhari from the east. Doesnt mean he would win but i mean get a good chunk of votes. The average Igbo man is not sure of Atiku but just feel he is a better bad choice. Last last, most people wont vote for this election. The yorubas would give Buhari their support and so he wins again
hmmmm so so bad if it goes this way you just analysed, of the truth, I supported Malam 3years ago. With at most vigour and candid honesty .And just like you said, I order him to. Any other person there in terms of honesty but he is more of a Nepotistic kind and more less of an administrator, his level of intelligence also gave way to how this nation went this low.But once again he is more honest and more of a tribalist and religiously inclined (I grew up in his area and lived there my entire childhood) Biut coming to the Yoruba part, I expect some very few to share a different ideology with respect to the fact that they are quite polarisdd along religion line .And that's what would basically determine the winner of this election, the north do not really determine that unlike before , we just need a good chunk of the west to follow the Eastern majority and voila !!!! . if you are from the East and you experienced this python dance thing sir,,would you be still willing to vote in Mallam and d pastor pls ?
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Emmy3:

Corruption has eaten deep into the Nigeria system;
from the judges to the Atikus.
Otherwise, how do you tell me that a man indicted for corruption in the US is having boldness to show in public and even contesting for the highest office of the land.
Come on man; Nigeria deserves better.
This same man indicted for corruption in US seeks a visa to travel to US, but the same people accusing him of corruption and claiming he'll be arrested in USA still had to call America to beg them not to give the wanted man visa to US... Who is deceiving who?
Guy use your head now.

1 Like

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Belluchii: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
President Buhari's administration was able to execute the below projects in the South East

1. Rehablitate setion 1 to 4 of the Enugu-Portharcourt expressway(Sukuk Bond)
2. Construction of second Niger bridge.
3. Ariaria Market electrificatin project.
4. FG energizing education Education programme, being implemented in Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi and Nnamdi Azikwe
University Akwa campus Anambra.
5. Ikot Ekpene-Alaoji-Ugwuaji switching station and transmission.
6. Construction of modern medical Diagnostic centre at the federal medical centre Umuahia.
7. Completion of Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum.
8. Agreement signed between FG ,Abia state government and Enyimba city development company.
9. Presidential Fertilizer Initiative which led to the revival of Ebonyi state fertilizer and chemical company limited.
10. Social Investment Programme with 68,000 N-power beneficiaries across the five states.
11. Pension was paid to the retired war affected (ex Biafrans)police.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by PrinceBBlack(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
gidjah:
hmmmm so so bad if it goes this way you just analysed, of the truth, I supported Malam 3years ago. With at most vigour and candid honesty .And just like you said, I order him to. Any other person there in terms of honesty but he is more of a Nepotistic kind and more less of an administrator, his level of intelligence also gave way to how this nation went this low.But once again he is more honest and more of a tribalist and religiously inclined (I grew up in his area and lived there my entire childhood) Biut coming to the Yoruba part, I expect some very few to share a different ideology with respect to the fact that they are quite polarisdd along religion line .And that's what would basically determine the winner of this election, the north do not really determine that unlike before , we just need a good chunk of the west to follow the Eastern majority and voila !!!! . if you are from the East and you experienced this python dance thing sir,,would you be still willing to vote in Mallam and d pastor pls ?
lets be honest with ourselves. Its sad. But ideally, i am not looking at the bad part... there are lots of issues which we need to look at objectively and still analyze thing.
The administration is still doing very well. I cant say they arecperfect
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by grtboy51(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emmy3:

Mr President has my polling unit.
I'll match anyone with an eye for an eye, money for money.
This is my contribution to his reelection.
In your dreams na hin buhari go win any polling unit 4 ndokwa land
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by ezkimow(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
U ppl want to still give Buhari/APC power when even from the north, they are beginning to think twice, issokay!
As far as I'm concerned, there's no integrity in a man whose corruption fight is directed only towards opposition, a man who is in constant denial, a man who decided to proscribe easterners terrorists when in fact they have not killed a soul, but decides to defend Fulani herders who have continuously killed without any repercussions, saying they move with sticks, he now wants to use federal government lands across the nation to build cattle ranches, hmm I wonder
In kaduna state the government even compensated the herders for killing farmers.
If it was two fighting as they have claimed, why were only the Fulani herdsmen compensated? Ask ursef
U ppl should use your heads, otherwise the head might not be there for to use later.
By the time you ppl wake up from ur slumber, buhari and his cohort would have 'technically conquered' Nigeria
'Nextlevel' will show you ppl that 'Change' issa learner
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Emmy3(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
grtboy51:

In your dreams na hin buhari go win any polling unit 4 ndokwa land

Febuhari is not so far.
I know what PDP is good at; sharing money.
There are 328 registered voters in my polling unit,
#1,000 x 200 = #200,000.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Wahala90: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emmy3:

James Ibori was acquitted of over 200 corruption charges here in Nigeria but was convicted of the 6 leveled against him in the UK.
So, let Atiku Abubakar go to the US so as to prove that's he has not been indicted of corruption.
Hahahaaa!
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Emmy3(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emmy3:

Now I may now articulate but I can't afford to loose this my Npower booster.
That was how Okowa unemployed me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.