Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick (978 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home / Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
A trigger-happy policeman stills walks free after shattering a traveller’s leg with live bullet on East-West road, Rumuge area of Port Harcourt.

A witness said they were travelling to Lagos when said officer flagged their bus for checks.

In the ensuing argument, the officer who hasn’t been identified by name, shot one of the unarmed travellers in the leg for daring to question him.

“A police man stopped our bus asking for drivers license from our driver which he gave him,” the witness, Godwin said.

“After that, he requested for tinted permit then the driver told him that the car is a company car and that the copy of the permit was not with him.

“We all came down pleading with him to let us go, but he bluntly refused.

“On seeing us, another of same company bus stopped to ask his colleague what the issue was alongside with some passengers, the next thing was that the policeman opened fire on the leg of this young man who was also presumed to be a force man just because he demanded an explanation on why we were unjustly delayed.”

Since the video of the incident went viral on social media, the Nigerian police authorities have yet to publicly denounce the officer’s action nor identify him for proper investigation

Source:

http://igberetvnews.com/481001/nigeria-police-silent-as-officer-shatters-unarmed-travellers-leg-with-live-bullet/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQRUuJLqpxk
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Abfinest007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
indiscipline in the police force is like madness
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Blackfire(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
R l p
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Yuceeluv(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
You already know what the nigerian police force is like na...ehn

The fight wasn't even yours...kai!

2 Likes

Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Hoodbilonia: 4:30am On Dec 14, 2018
if i was thr i wud stab the police man hands 15times
stab his legs
stab his eyes
let me then see hw he wan carry his AK
i'm an eye for ab eye typa niggi
no joy
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Danelo(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2018
The guy con humble.
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Morbeta11(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2018
The IG of Police should as a matter of urgency investigate this unfortunate incident.
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Ifezyy: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Assuming there was an army officer there d police for don know
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by willyo(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
This is what happens when they say the Devil is ur Friend.
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by jnoz23(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Wetin no concern you!
����
Re: WATCH VIDEO As Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger For Calling His Gun Stick by Spark01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can not even stand 2km close to a policeman with a gun.
Japa!!

(1) (Reply)

Twin Babies Found Dead In Car After Father Allegedly Forgot Them, Went To Work / Armed Robbery Story That Will Change Your Life - Apply Intelligence In All Thin / Beware Of Kolawole Ojedele (08107898210)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.