Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,383 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma (4778 Views)

Seadogs Knock NASS For Approving 2023 ‘anti-people’ Budget / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by PMBNG(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Udoma Udoma, Budget and Planning Minister, has denied blaming the National Assembly for delaying the presentation of the 2019 budget.

Mr Udoma was quoted by several news medium as blaming the legislature for delays in presenting the budget approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC) last week.

The blame led to reactions from members of the House of Representatives who threatened to boycott the presentation of the budget if the minister refused to tender an apology to the National Assembly.

Dismissing the report, Udoma said his comments were misconstrued.

“Going by the headlines in some news media today in respect of the presentation of the 2019 Budget to the National Assembly, it is obvious that some of the reporters misconstrued the response of the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, when he was asked when the budget would be submitted to the Legislature,” the minister said in a statement signed by Akpandem James, his media aide.

“The Minister simply said that as is the procedure when the budget is ready, the Executive liaises with the National Assembly for a date which the Budget will be laid before the joint session of the Assembly; and that the process is on already.

“The Minister at no time throughout the interaction with the media blamed the National Assembly for the delay in the presentation, nor gave the impression that there was any issue between the two arms of government over the 2019 budget,” James added.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/2019-budget-didnt-blame-nass-delay-presentation-udoma/
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria our country....
Accusations and counter accusation every minute.
Praying that the bad eggs among them won't return to the house next year, especially the rogue presiding over them.
This is the worst we have had in the nation's history.

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us and booked some deals with us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of job.
We came back to see almost 50,000 likes, almost 3000 mentions and numerous private messages from great people here (we don't even know where to start replying from)!
(Wondering if even the moderators receive as much mentions and messages as this!)

Thank you to the New barbecue clients that patronized us here and the one that have contacted us for their parties this coming festive season.
We pray for GOD'S blessing in all you do.
We'll take time out to reply all other messages after sorting out the business related ones.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you EVERYONE.
Long live Nairaland! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by bedspread: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blame! Blame every Corner!
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by AFONJACOW(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
shame no dey do these people

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by doovo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
God bless the person above me
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by judecares1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
administration of blames
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by AllCandytv: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abeg who d budget help self

Teacher Sacked After Allowing Teenage Girls Strip For Classroom Photoshoot.

https://candytv.ng/teacher-sacked-after-allowing-teenage-girls-strip-for-classroom-photoshoot/
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Always blaming/lying then denying @ the same time.
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by JoanHicks(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbish
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
A government of one day, two scandals, three denials. Is that one a serious government?
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by slayprint: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Whom do we believe now?

I make 3D customized phone case, please check my profile.
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are an ignoramus fo.olery

OK I didn't say so
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Blackfire(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73813121:
Nigeria our country....
Praying that the bad eggs among them won't return to the house next year, especially the rogue presiding over them.

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us and booked some deals with us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of job.
We came back to see almost 50,000 likes, almost 3000 mentions and numerous private messages from great people here (we don't even know where to start replying from)!
(Wondering if even the moderators receive as much mentions and messages as this!)

Thank you to the New barbecue clients that patronized us here and the one that have contacted us for their parties this coming festive season.
We'll take time out to reply all other messages after sorting out the business related ones.

Which one is more profitable, suya business or bootlicking politicians

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by bkool7(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
These Reps are fools. Nigerians allegedly sent you to Abuja on our behalf you're saying you'll boycott the budget

If you do, who will suffer?

You better do your jobs and forget about rumours
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by laurynas0707: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very popular Heat not burn IQOS shop. More brands

Hello,

after 2 weeks ago, I was bought Heat not burn heating cigarette from www.hotsmoke.eu product Athena - HiTaste P5

About product:

Very cool that temperature you can choose from 200c until 300c, if you choose 300c a lot of smoke! also you can choose smoking time smiley product have self cleaning very cool, hotsmoke shop delivery in germany 1 day with DHL express. Also they add 1year worldwide warranty.

I think a lot of people can look more heat not burn devices smiley
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Caseless: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73813121:
Nigeria our country....

ADDENDUM

business is moving , my bro. God bless ur hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2018
Caseless:
business is moving , my bro. God bless ur hustle.
Amen.
Thanks brotherly.
God bless the works of our hands.
Re: 2019 Budget: I Didn’t Blame NASS For Delay In Presentation – Udoma by Caseless: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73827140:
Amen. Thanks brotherly. God bless the works of our hands.
amen!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu / See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter / Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.