Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter (4572 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Read About This Man Yekini Amoda Sangodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2023
A country blessed with the best brains, men and women of integrity, proven character, pedigree and traceable lineage; is been governed by an IDENTITY THIEF and DRUG BARON.

Beware of anyone in your circle, who still support this national disgrace.

Link
https://twitter.com/Lumidee120/status/1706580149498507279?t=Z47ZIKKfm8HP66eKgmsmpQ&s=19

Nlfpmod

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2023
You all remember that I said that Millions of yorubas did not vote for Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Greed greed greed

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Madness is now multidimensional.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Taylor92: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2023
angry
Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Taylor92: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
Madness is now multidimensional.

🤣🤣
Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Jackson619007: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Smiles.......
Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Alchemy528: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Alchemy528:
Tinubu 🤣🤣
This is not funny bro, this is a very serious matter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Mynd44: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Campaign after election is a waste of our collective time.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by axponline: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
NIgeria does not need this type of distraction at this time. If Tinubu is not who he says he is or forged his credentials, let us get rid of him and have another election with credible people. Thee are many young intelligent and credible men & women who I would gladly vote for regardless of tribe. Enough is enough.
I say this without sentiment. Many people in the SW feel the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by jamesversion: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mynd44:

You're a small mind, obviously.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Raskimonojendor: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Crying over spilled milk. PDP should be preparing for 2027.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mynd44:

I thought you're a Mod and shouldn't be seen taking sides?

I strongly suspect you're the biased Mod who quickly bans me and others here whenever a comment is made against APC or Tinubu or when your tribalistic brothers are paid back in their own coins.

If that's the case, you need to stop it, and if you want to take sides or start baring your tribalistic fangs, you need to first stop being a Mod.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by ConfidentialDoc: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
axponline:
NIgeria does not need this type of distraction at this time. If Tinubu is not who he says he is or forged his credentials, let us get rid of him and have another election with credible people. Thee are many young intelligent and credible men & women who I would gladly vote for regardless of tribe. Enough is enough.

Is that not what they were expecting judiciary to do ?
Lol !!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by OfoIgbo: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
axponline:

APC will have to be disqualified for fielding dodgy characters in the presidential race

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Christistruth00: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Say No to Fake News

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by gabbytabby: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wailers omase oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
ALL I SEE ARE WILD ALLEGATIONS WITHOUT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR ALL THESE CLAIMS AGAINST TINUBU?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by BoldBrainz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mynd44:

You have absolutely no business being a moderator on nairaland or any decent internet space. If this forum has to be liberal and conducive for everyone, characters like you should not be put in the corridors of authority.

You're unarguably one of the mistakes Seun Osewa has made in the management of his platform.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by kayusely70(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wailers galore!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by ElSudani: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
They continue to labor in vain.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PlayerMeji: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
We know your kind...

You want to criticize Tinubu to get to the national table and eat our national cake 🎂🍰

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by BannedUser: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Short story

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by Orinechi: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You have absolutely no business being a moderator on nairaland or any decent internet space. If this forum has to be liberal and conducive for everyone, characters like you should not be put in the corridors of authority.

You're unarguably one of the mistakes Seun Osewa has made in the management of his platform.
Cos he didn't speak ur mind. Freedom of speech advocate. Hahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by BoldBrainz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Orinechi:
Cos he didn't speak ur mind. Freedom of speech advocate. Hahahaha

That's the point. He didn't have to speak my mind or the minds of other users.

As a moderator, he has no business taking sides on issues. It blatantly exposes his bias, which robs him of the needed efficiency and credibility to administer the duties for which he's being paid.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mynd44:

Just keep quiet if you don't think it's wrong for someone with dubious records to buy his way into Presidency.

Seun monthly salary to you made you to forget what that Tinubu fraud is causing to others

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmm
Re: See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
So you guys want to abandoned mohbad hehehe
PrinceOfLagos:
A country blessed with the best brains, men and women of integrity, proven character, pedigree and traceable lineage; is been governed by an IDENTITY THIEF and DRUG BARON.

Beware of anyone in your circle, who still support this national disgrace.

Link
https://twitter.com/Lumidee120/status/1706580149498507279?t=Z47ZIKKfm8HP66eKgmsmpQ&s=19

Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skulls And Bones ( Yale Secret Cult) And American Politics / On The Matter Of The 2011 Presidential Elections-Professor Mobolaji E.Aluko / Catholic Priest To Contest For Governor Of Cross River State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.