Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ (20932 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by toby2(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sharaap!! Married to afonja man she has been infected
yes she is Yoruba, is that ur pain? kill yourself there. silly man
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by oyetunder(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
undecided she is a Yoruba woman now,
So I'm not surprised at all.,
she is from south africa. But that changes nothing...thank God you are from the most correct tribe in the world.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by professore(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2018
People have raised interesting issues
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by BarrElChapo(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Boss what do we do to that puta ? Pluck his eyes out or decapitate his hands ?
Epifanio:

Wooooow, that was good, no, that was freaking hilarious. Now go find your Nigerian brothers to play with. Don't mention me again, you're beneath me.

peró
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by skolawale(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=NIGHTMARE0O7 post=73817056] undecided she is a Yoruba woman now,
So I'm not surprised at all., [/quote..

You must a Bastard 4ya Word, y like causing Issues?

i just dey look pass oo
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by donnie(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2018
Drealthing:

Best comment here. I was beginning to get scared. Is it by checking your spouse's phone that you will prevent a cheating husband from cheating or catching STDs? Whatever you are seeking you will find in your spouse's phone so it's really pointless fishing through their phones. But most importantly like this beautiful comment I've quoted, EVERYONE NEEDS some level of privacy. Moreso people sharing information with you are not sharing it with your spouse, so it is a betrayal of trust for another third party to see them. And please stop the BS about husband and one wife being one! That's just a fallacy without substance. Is there any human being that doesn't have something he'd rather not share, no matter how irrelevant?

Thank you jare. My wife always emphasizes the bolded when it comes to my own things. grin

When its her own you'll hear a ah na... baby, I know now, but pleaseeeese grin ...while rubbing your back. cheesy

She decided to sell her car that I've put in almost 200k in maintenance... It was 100% her decision... she just informed me. undecided I reminded her that she'll give me my cut o and she went, a ah now, baby! undecided
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Rejoice5000(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why!Is he a KIDNAPPER?
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by punche(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73816928:
If they trust and understand each other, there is nothing wrong with it.

But if no trust and their is history of High blood pressure in anyone of them.....it is best left alone!!

At the end of the day, all these don't touch my phone issues actually depend on the couples involved. 
No written rules about it.

Talking about trust... Are we not human? Its simple... Just stay away. Its very clear.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by UPMIKE: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
The pastor should go back to his roots and dig for answers to this problem.
Something is definitely wrong with him spiritually.
He might lose the next one if he re-marries
The earlier the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing / It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.