Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (77215 Views)

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by lyricalz: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chrysz:
Just as expected, I knew you will reply me.

your mumu no get grade
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by haykes(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Igboooooo I hail o everything na business

3 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Habibullahee(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na Hausa woman lol
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wipe?..Chai RIP english
Awesomefred32:
i wipe for naija

1 Like

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Stephenabudu960(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
I blame PDP for this barbaric attitude.

come don't u have sense at all , abi u forgot it somewhere
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Typical Igbo.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
"According to report, the beggars make a minimum of five thousand naira daily and as at Mrs. Nwachukwu was arrested she had already made N3,270. "

Minimum of 5k daily

Most Nigerian graduates sef no fit see 3k daily.

That's why these beggars no dey gree leave begging. Even if you advise them to start a trade dem no go gree.
business
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilvicky68:
Whether she is blind or not it does not concern anybody.. Afterall she won't force you to give her money
That is stealing by trick
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Estherpaul19: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
hehehe... na waa o
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilvicky68:
Whether she is blind or not it does not concern anybody.. Afterall she won't force you to give her money
Stealing by trick
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by rapid101(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
I did my calculations
5000 * 7day = 35000
35000 * 4weeks =140000 in a month
140000 * 12months = 1680000

Men!!! Dis woman go de ball for village I swear

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
hmmmmmmmm, she's about to bring curse upon herself, why should she have gone to that extent of faking blindness, what if she becomes blind after, she should better be careful.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman who disguises as a blind person to beg by the roadside with her child in Warri, Delta state, was arrested today after she was reported to the police by a concerned citizen. 

According to the president of Nigerian Child Welfare Fund, Joshua Omorere, he had been warning the fake blind beggars who stay at Jakpa junction especially the arrested woman, to desist from deceiving the public with their trade. 

Earlier today, he led a team of police officers who raided their spot and arrested the fake blind beggar who was with her daughter as others fled on sighting the security agents.

It was gathered that the police officers were convinced the woman was blind after she and her daughter broke down in tears while being arrested.

On getting to the police station, the officers threatened to put tear gas in her eyes, that was when the woman identified as Ada Nwachukwu admitted she is not blind and disclosed that she came all the way from Orlu in Imo state to Warri just to hustle. 

According to report, the beggars make a minimum of five thousand naira daily and as at Mrs. Nwachukwu was arrested she had already made N3,270.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/fake-blind-beggar-arrested-by-police-in-warri-delta-state.html

Allow them.

Them still better pass Buhari and Osinbajo, the kings of hypocrisy and lies.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Unik3030: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilvicky68:

Did the law ask you to give blind people money?
did the law ask whites to send money to yahoo boys
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by mozona(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
well nothing last long for ever, hand don touch am
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by SadMemories(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
I blame PDP for this barbaric attitude.
a zombified idiot imo and delta are under apc wicked party.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Epifanio(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
undecided ugly Biafran woman,

she has even introduced her daughter to her family business so she can take it up when she expires, tribe full of criminals.

very useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilvicky68:
I wonder Oooo...She didn't collect money from passerby by force or threaten them with lethal weapon . They should free her and the little girl jooor. afterall those that are giving them are not complaining

1 Like

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by ufuosco: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmmm... Fraudster everywhere cheesy grin grin
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by 9jaArea: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
wintersnow:
Only in Nigeria blind man get phone

There's a deaf and dumb man that begs close to my office he is always with a phone.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Godblesspmb: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
I said it before, those poto poto bastards are criminals. Never u trust an ipob Man or woman.
Sorry before I forget, WHAT IS THE NAME AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Dpharisee: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
funshoquadri:
Nwachukwu ..... I wonder where she is from

From Cambodia, shege dan banza smiley
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by kelvincruz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
"According to report, the beggars make a minimum of five thousand naira daily and as at Mrs. Nwachukwu was arrested she had already made N3,270. "

Minimum of 5k daily

Most Nigerian graduates sef no fit see 3k daily.

That's why these beggars no dey gree leave begging. Even if you advise them to start a trade dem no go gree.
.likewise prostitute. A day some deposit 20k.I used to worked in hotel.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by nokatakata: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2018
So billionaires beg too? These iPod people won't stop to amaze me
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by stasius: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2018
5k x 30 days = 150k
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by gtown: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2018
UnknownT:
My village person, lemme go and bail her
So, iPob babes too dey beg too. I thought begging na northern thing only.
Anyway, she tried since she did not go on developing other people's land with prostitution or drug as is usual and common with those whose names carry chukwu.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Brightest04(m): 3:29am On Dec 14, 2018
What a lucrative job?At least it's better than direct stealing or ashawo work.

But it's not advisable, the police should let her go and encourage her to use the money she'd made all this while to start a petty trade.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Ndipe(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2018
funshoquadri:
Nwachukwu ..... I wonder where she is from

The report say she came all the way from Orlu.
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by UnknownT: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2018
gtown:

So, iPob babes too dey beg too. I thought begging na northern thing only.
Anyway, she tried since she did not go on developing other people's land with prostitution or drug as is usual and common with those whose names carry chukwu.
k
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by nkor41: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by medropoly(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2018
hustling must pay my nigga
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Deasegun19(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Approximately 150k a month. Approximately 1.8mil a year
multiply by how many years?
chai.
Oga ooo
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.