Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

[MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS (4259 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
HE OWNS THE LAST LAUGH WHICH IS LONGEST
HALLELUJAH TO JESUS CHRIST!
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
WHAT YOU EAT &DRINK

Mathew 6:25, KJV " Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put
on. Is not the life more than meat, and the
body than raiment?"

We all live to eat. Fasting is necessary, however God wants us to eat in order to gain physical energy refill Genesis 1:29

Certain foods have grave price attached to them which will cost you something more than money; Jacob's porridge, for example Genesis 25:30-31. And unlike Esau, you won't be told this in plain terms.

However, when it's time to fast, FAST as the Holy Spirit leads. Jesus said to satan, ' Man shall not live by bread alone , but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Mathew 4:4

You know Esau's choice cost him a lot.

Hebrews 12:16-17 (KJV), "Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully
with tears."

When the time is right, even if you eat evil, though not deliberately, it won't harm you.

Mark 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
And these signs shall follow them that
believe; In my name shall they cast out
devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they
drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;
they shall lay hands on the sick, and they
shall recover."

Let's hear from JESUS CHRIST:
Mark 7:18-1 (KJV)
"And he saith unto them, Are ye so
without understanding also? Do ye not
perceive, that whatsoever thing from without
entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
Because it entereth not into his heart,
but into the belly, and goeth out into the
draught, purging all meats?"

The halal mark to some designates food considered 'pure'. But WHAT IS TRULY PURE? Should Christians see the impure and yet consume? for the sake of brethren, NO!

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 8 (KJV),
"¹Now as touching things offered unto idols,
we know that we all have knowledge.
Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth
vs9, But take heed lest by any means this
liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to
them that are weak.
10 For if any man see thee which hast
knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple,
shall not the conscience of him which is
weak be emboldened to eat those things
which are offered to idols; "

NB: fasting isn't only about denying yourself food but also worldly pleasures.

The conclusion of the matter is eat that which edifies or makes good, know when to eat and what not to eat.
Mathew 6:25-34

LIFE IS GOOD. HALLELUJAH TO JEHOVAH!

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2019
GOD ALMIGHTY GIVES POWER TO THEM THAT BELIEVE, HALLELUJAH.

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 03, 2019
[b]Psalm 98 King James Version (KJV)
O sing unto the LORD a new song; for
he hath done marvellous things: his right
hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the
victory.

The LORD hath made known his salvation:
his righteousness hath he openly shewed in
the sight of the heathen.

He hath remembered his mercy and his
truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends
of the earth have seen the salvation of our
God.

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the
earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and
sing praise.

Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the
harp, and the voice of a psalm.

With trumpets and sound of cornet make a
joyful noise before the LORD, the King.

Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.

Let the floods clap their hands: let the
hills be joyful together

Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge
the earth: with righteousness shall he judge
the world, and the people with equity.[/b]

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rebekkah:
LOVE AT THE 9TH HOUR

Psalm 32:11 King James Version (KJV)
Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye
righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are
UPRIGHT IN HEART.

2 Samuel 24:1
"Again, God's anger blazed forth against Israel,
so he incited David to move against them by
telling him, "Go take a census of Israel and
Judah."

When God instructs a man, beware you don't stand in the way or mock them else you'll reap of God's wrath.

It's not up to the devil to determine how many times God Almighty will forgive sin. God's grace has no expiry date but don't misuse it. Don't say, "God will still forgive me when I ask." Such thing displeases God.

Don't stand by waiting for your neighbor to fall. Work your salvation. Love Jehovah in truth, don't come to him only when doom looms. STOP SEEKING LOVE AT THE 9TH HOUR. You have to make heaven. Nobody's soul deserves hell. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Rebekkah:
Lamentations 3:22-23, "Because of the steadfast love of the LORD, we are not cut off. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

WHO SINNED?

Don't ask why me? If not you then who? There's no perfect world till Christ returns. Some will be born princes, some paupers, yet some will cross over the borders and change their destinies. That's the world as it is now.

John 9:2, "And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, WHO SINNED, this man, or his parents, that he
was born blind?

vs 3, "Jesus answered, NEITHER hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God
should be made manifest in him.

Now, our greedy souls will ask, why must God be glorified through my suffering?
He isn't, your nature as man made it so. The man was destined to be HEALED by Jesus Christ for God's glory (not born to suffer for God's glory)

Everyone has had their share of abuse and pain; some are born orphans, sex slaves, prisoners, and others with congenital/terminal diseases. All result from bloodlines, you can't blame it on God. He made all perfect in the beginning. (Genesis 1:31, "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." )

When my dad died I begrudged God, and told him if he dared let anymore of my parents die, he'll see something. My mum died afterwards. it was pure pain. But let me divulge this; I WAS THE ONE WRONG.

Any wise man who finds himself in any bad situation will quickly seek solution not look for who to blame.

Abuse often destroys a person's 'innerself'. Trust me, God didn't create anyone for pain, if HE did, then every single human will be abused. These things occur due to decisions and choices in the bloodline (more popularly know as GENERATIONAL CURSES).

Instead of having secret anger against God (which is what satan wants), embrace God's LOVE, and break that curse so it doesn't get to your children.

God's plan for those in trouble;
Psalm 50:15, "And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

Jabez was cast out by his family members. His situation was worse than an almajiri. But Jabez took a decision, 1 Chronicles 4:10, "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

A young girl, Malala Yusafzai, grew up amidst Taliban crackdown on education. Her neighborhood was under heavy terrorism. But Malala swore she must go to school. She had a phone (like everyone else). With what she had she began to blog about the evils, eventually, she gained attention and now she can go to any school she chooses (her kids, friends & family too).

Every decision you make has effects/results. If good, then good; if evil then evil. There are special demons that see to it that the effects of evil decisions continue down generations. How do they do these?

They work you into a state at which YOU don't seek solution. (NB: It's you that'll seek that solution, no one will do it for you)
They make you live a lifestyle that'll be fertile ground for the curse to thrive in.

Likewise good spirits pass on blessings from family to family.

Your good decisions may save many yet unborn today. MAKE IT, SERVE GOD ALMIGHTY.
MORE OF GOD'S LOVE.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rebekkah:
LOOKING FOR V'DAY LOVE

14th February is two days away. You won't fail to notice how redder things have become. Just like Christmas, yahooo!

But of course a different kind of Christmas. You know Christmases are spent with family but V'DAY is solely for that special one right?

Let's not bother about the st Valentine myth and all that, it wasn't what you came here for, was it? We're all searching for love, truth be told.

BUT, already we have that love staring us in the face. 'Damn, where's it!??' you'll ask.

IT'S IN JOHN 3:16

GOD'S LOVE SURPASSES ALL. Embracing this love is where the issue is (for some). You don't need any fairy tale reason to have and hold this undiluted love.

The Catholic father who went through tooth and nail to get lovers wedded bla bla bla... isn't he like a second father Christmas. Oh yes, he was an actual father (Catholic priest). Therefore, It'll be safe to say Valentine is the younger version of santa (another camouflage of satan) since they wear the same costume (RED for sacrifice & WHITE for purity, yep!). Valentine's day is a cover-up ceremony (uuuuuuh, sorry to disappoint you this time).

Tracing back to history; 14th February would mostly likely be the exact date of Passover and Purim.

Like Christmas and other earthly feasts, real dates and meanings have been terribly shaded. Remove the covercloth and you'll see satan's horn right at the centre of it. If not why would a memorial for a 'saint' become a day for elevated profanity and sexual perversion.

THINK-TANK!
It's not me that'll deny you of your lover's day gift and all. But we have to end this gullibility. Designating only 1 out of 365 days in a year for celebrating love is very very limiting. EVERYDAY IS LOVEDAY!

All Christians must do is sift off the chaff and bag the millet. Spread God's love on 14th February likewise other days.

Remember, Jehovah is LOVE. There you go; LOVE LOVE LOVE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Famous Scandals Involving Famous Pastors / BREAKING: Popular Nigerian General Overseer Is Dead / Rape: Five Causes Of Rape And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.