Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,494 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Haulage And Transport Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Haulage And Transport Business (663 Views)

Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Nigeria Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked! / Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haulage And Transport Business by Northwoods: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2010
I have a 3 tonnes truck with a box body. My question is, can I still do haulage and transport business with it? May be for carrying goods and what types of goods? Please advice.
Re: Haulage And Transport Business by 5p1naz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
u pretty need more than that to start a haulage business in nigeria, im affliated with a company in nigeria www.isaachaulaging.com but they work with up to 30 tonnes and it is a company affliated with NESTLE, DUNLOP etc. . .
Re: Haulage And Transport Business by invisible2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Haulage is a high capital, high return type of business with serious risks. You need more than one truck as earlier mentioned. But you can start something small and grow from there.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland / Andy Uba Set For Senate / Buyes Of Whell Barrows Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.