Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (117649 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by nero2face: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
OBI just slayed Osibanjo on ICT question, see OSibanjo telling us that a whole fed govt invested in a five block Class Rooms in Abuja as an achievement in ICT... Thunder fire you dia

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by maigemuu: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wish to suggest that president buhari's response be subtitled to us that hardly understand his speech.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by nonsobaba: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Peter Obi asked about his vision for ICT and he started telling the usual lies that we in anambra are already used to. He boasted about being the first governor to buy laptops for schools even though Ngige was the first to do that.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by oyoikire: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:

stop lying
please tell us peter's response to that question? The man lack simple understanding of question. He only prepare to criticise.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by pawesome(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
thatigboman:
when nothing has been done nko
at least he should claim something na grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Willie2015: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
helinues:
Osinbajo really gets so many punch lines

Give it to him

Thats what he should expect as the current VP
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Metuh: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:

LOL... So I am now APC member... Hmmm... Thats why I hardly comment on politics cos you guys are quick to tag someone APC/PDP.

I am a Nigerian and I am stating the obvious, this is not APC/PDP bro.

God bless Nigeria

There is nothing factual about the lies and propaganda you and your paid fellows dish out here daily.

I will still catch you again. Continue grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by goldfish80(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:

I thought I am the only one... The graphics is damn boring, poor and not attractive at all... Too boring
Honestly, getting a better graphics can't be difficult. Even the party highlights on the soapbox appears to be a cardboard paper cut-out.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by unite4real: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Felizy:
You Can't Shutdown Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal ~ Peter Obi

A Man That Has The Brain To Move Nigeria To The Next Level.

And when the thieves empty your shop inventory, there will be no goods to sell ~ Osinbajo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by philip0906(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
danthamccoy:

[s]Lmao. You must think cars are people. 1 car per 100 people sounds about right for Nigeria. Think before insulting your betters[/s].
A simple Google lookup could have saved you the stress of typing this bunkum!

"Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads. According to National Bureau of Statistics, vehicle population in Nigeria is 11.46 million with commercial vehicles accounting for the largest share. Commercial vehicles accounts for 53.8%, private 44.5%, Government 1.6% and the remaining 0.1% goes to diplomatic vehicles."
Guardian Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
"Those who think about yesterday and today will miss tomorrow"

Peter Obi, 2018 grin

That's a knockout punch to APC

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:

Peter Obi mentioned Lagos not Nigeria BMC. grin

Fact check

Lagos has 5 million cars.

IPOB youth.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/05/lagos-and-motor-vehicle-administration/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please after this break, they should automatically.be transferring Mr Galadinma time to prof, Osinbajo has so much to say and dissect, he's speaking in simplest terms. Mr Galadinma should go into the audience and be clapping abeg.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by python2gbera: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Racoon:

And you failed to remember that Buhari's first economic policy during the early days of his regime was to go for a currency swap with China?
Buhari did to address forex shortfalls & excess dollar demand NOT to sell NNPC to China in six months.

-python2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Felizy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Can Someone Please List The 6 Tech Hubs In The 6 Geo Political Zones That VP Yemi Osinbajo Said The Current Goverment Build.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
First time I'll watch or see Peter Obi speak so extensively on wild range of issues and I must say that dude earn my respect ...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Are they vice presidential candidates? Use your brain small na if you get any.

Young fool they are the frontliners of their parties. Leave this issue till u become a mature fool.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Binikingdowm: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osibanjo is not fit for government..

See the ashawo this short pastor they bang, Na this one dey talk about economists?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigeria is finished, imagine asked what obi government will do about ICT and he and osibanjo were busy talking trash, what happens to talking about opening and funding ICT research institutes, improving the cyber security of the country to enable international technological and entrepreneurial platforms, improving on our telecommunications system and subsidizing processes of technology, creating opportunities for investors in ICT to come in the more.

Their ignorant answers show they don't even know what ICT is all about, I swear I must leave this country next year, tueh.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by able20(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Osibanjo is too dull, see how a grown man is shaking
He is not dull, he knows he is lying that makes him more dull.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by nero2face: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi asked about his vision for ICT and he started telling the usual lies that we in anambra are already used to. He boasted about being the first governor to buy laptops for schools even though Ngige was the first to do that.
why are u misleading people with false information he said he bought the highest number of laptops... Ur already decaying inside due to hatred for development of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
the lady on green hijab and the Yoruba man on agbada are not fit to be VP....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Racoon(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
nero2face:
OBI just slayed Osibanjo on ICT question, see OSibanjo telling us that a whole fed govt invested in a five block Class Rooms in Abuja as an achievement in ICT... Thunder fire you dia
Very ridiculous my dear.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by LordPhilip(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Rikidony:
which kind Otondo wey Ezekwesili carry as Vice so

Looooooool ����

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by arejibadz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
if osinbajo is fair to this country he should vote Peter obi

17 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obviously Peter Obi would have been prepping for this debateb for weeks. He's just "performing" like a secondary school boy who's elated to represent his school and doesn't want to let his school down.gringringrin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AutoReportNG: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:

There is nothing factual about the lies and propaganda you and your paid fellows dish out here daily.

I will still catch you again. Continue grin

cheesycheesycheesy, Oga leave me, go and cheer your candidate to victory. I am apolitical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by nero2face: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Felizy:
Can Someone Please List The 6 Tech Hubs In The 6 Geo Political Zones That VP Yemi Osinbajo Said The Current Goverment Build.

one is in sambisa while the other in daura, I'm think one is in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Ikem11(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonathan:

Lmao. I rain insults but I wasn’t banned. Right ?
There’s a difference between insults and facts.
Every Biafran is a pig . Fact .

Meanwhile. Deboysben , where are you? cheesy

Keep deceiving your sef
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Prompto: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
chrisdstar:
Pls someone should help take this to first page.

Fellow Nigerians the truth is the FG wants us to make do with VP debate, because Buhari will never,i repeat,he'll never show up for any debate, he didnt agree to show up in 2015 when he had everything to prove,even when Gej told him he'll be allowed to speak in fulani if English language was his problem,talk more of now that he is in power.
Where in the world do they do VP debate? Why should VPs debate? are they the ones that call the shots in the government? Why go for the photocopy when you have the original? This is what this government have reduced us to

Too many PDP Igbos are too foolish.
How many PDP president ever took part in any debate in Nigeria ?
Why do hopelessly foolish PDP Igbos on NL believe they have a right to force any president into debating while they never force any of theirs into debating for 16 years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by phoexix: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Zoola91(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
nonsobaba:
Mr man shut up. I doubt if you are from Anambra as you said. No governor have invested heavily on Education the way Peter Obie did in Anambra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.