Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (117368 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
emmyreelz:
PMB has nothing to offer Nigerians. dude is sick and can't stand a debate of this magnitude. Our VP is just a puppet in the hands of his master.
...And his master is another puppet in the hands of two powerful unknown men.
A vote for APC is a vote for those two unknown, powerful men.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
buharitill2023:
because you are blaming the government that is working, he need to remind you of where you are coming from.
lol, this government is worse than 2015. Sincerely, I CNT lie to you
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Socialsunny14(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
naunasabi:

We are all against GEJ for not showing up. So because GEJ and co did bad Buhari should be given free reign to go to town?

I am sorry for you guys this is not about party or tribe loyalty this is about your future and that of our unborn generation. Our loyalty as the youth of this country lies in moving the country forward. Like I pointed out in a previous post we the ordinary man has to do what is right for us, party loyalty or tribe loyalty when it comes to politics has never been in the interest of the ordinary man. Both those that voted for APC and PDP in the last election are feeling the heat. Go to Benue both APC and PDP loyalists are being butchered as a result of insecurity.

I am yet to read anywhere or heard that whenever the attackers attack they spare the lives of those that voted Buhari or became more aggressive to those that voted PDP. Please shine your eyes. Tell me when was the last time anyone of your family member went to the market or petrol station to buy something and he or she was given a reduced or pre-Buhari price because he/she voted for APC? Tell me the last time you had power just because you support APC and your friends that supported PDP were systematically denied power supply because of their political affiliation? Please it is time we the youths of this country let the politicians understand that our voice matters, we did it during last election let's do it again.

If whoever we voted for in the coming election fails to deliver something tangible within 4 years no second term for them. If we do it on three straight election-cycle trust me these politicians will wake up and do their jobs.
dont mind the idiot, let Mr Integrity come and demonstrate what integrity is by participating in d pres. Debate and even if he will not tell us what he wil do bt let him tel us wat he has done to deserve reelection. Dats wat a man claiming to be a saint should do 2 show his intergrity, not calling nigerian youths lazy and our fathers fantastically corupt in america. If truely he is fighting coruption den he would want tins to be done d rite wat bt saint buhari wil not want to come nd explain to nigerians hw N3.5m per month is used to feed an old man. Untill den bt for now #have they performed?
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Pzman2: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by IamAtikulate: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
IFearGod:
Your case is very pathetic; I know you've been programmed to athiefkulate but as for me and my house, we're going to the NextLevel of affluence and prosperity.
Good luck with your next level of death and poverty

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Good luck with your next level of death and poverty
Lol, wish me well, guy. Politics is not a do or die affair
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
AND THE WINNER IS
THE RULING & WINNING APC
ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS
ALL PROJECTS COMPLETED
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by zero8zero(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Interesting
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GBAREN: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73862629:

Chai, he is in pains! wink cheesy
Keep fighting yourself while no one know if you even exist.
This is what hatred for your President can cause sha.
Shame. grin
Doh....
Better go back to your romance section boy.

will you shut up and go and sell your meat
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by socialmediaman: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
amaechi1:

People who thinks Mr president is not sound enough to engage other contestants in a debate should have a re-think. Nigeria is a complex state and it take the bold to govern for one day.

Watch and see. Note my signature and remember to chat me up after 19 January, 2019. God will keep us alive till then.

Hope you’re warming up to watch Buhari at the debate

https://www.nairaland.com/4947882/confirmed-buhari-not-attend-live
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by uboma(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Topmaike007:
all what I know is Atiku is a fugitive, running away from USA,if Dem Born him papa well make him go,na only poster we go see for 2019.. stupid iPod lazy yoot, Biafra no work again na vice president Dem dey find,wo you people will wail very well after 2019...
and before you quote I want to let you know that I am also an Igbo boy From Afikpo north,and that is to tell you not all Igbo boy are jobless like you iPod lazy yoot.....

How market?

Atiku is now on the soil of the USA.

What more do you have to say?

I hope you are happy at the poor performance of PMB at the campaigns.......

grin
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by uboma(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Topmaike007:
a person who is fleeing or escaping from something

Atiku is a fugitive

you are the one lacking intelligence

Atiku, the "fugitive" according to your low level of knowledge and understanding, is now in on the soil of the USA.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
uboma:

How market?

Atiku is now on the soil of the USA.

What more do you have to say?

I hope you are happy at the poor performance of PMB at the campaigns.......

grin
is that why you mentioned me,and moreover I don't think he is in USA,cos Atiku and lie are 5 and 6 maybe somewhere around the world...
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by uboma(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Topmaike007:
is that why you mentioned me,and moreover I don't think he is in USA,cos Atiku and lie are 5 and 6 maybe somewhere around the world...

If you still do not believe that Atiku is presently on the USA soil with undeniable proof on the media,, then your case is beyond redemption.

grin
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by socialmediaman: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
amaechi1:

People who thinks Mr president is not sound enough to engage other contestants in a debate should have a re-think. Nigeria is a complex state and it take the bold to govern for one day.

Watch and see. Note my signature and remember to chat me up after 19 January, 2019. God will keep us alive till then.

Bros I remembered. Where was your Bubu? Did you watch him the other day struggling with basic questions that a teenger could answer? So what’s your impression about him now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.