Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu (22067 Views)

Ahmed Kuru Arrested, Detained By Anti-graft Agency, EFCC / Why We Didn’t Confirm Some Of Buhari’s Appointees – Saraki / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Tedpgrass: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2018
netpro:

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.
- Prosecute offenders to serve as deterrent and bring accountability.
- Recover looted funds that were senselessly fissile away from the treasury.
- Encourage Nigerians to work hard so we can all have a better future ahead.

And Atiku care about is How to sell NNPC and National Assets?

President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

All well and good..

Please provide credible examples of such stewardship by GMB himself in the last 24 months....

Not photo opportunities but credible obvious longstanding examples, across both parties

Thanks

Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by netpro(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Tedpgrass:

All well and good..

Please provide credible examples of such stewardship by GMB himself in the last 24 months....

Not photo opportunities but credible obvious longstanding examples, across both parties

Thanks

Sir, every item listed is verifiable. Kindly pick one and I will provide links to verify.
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Before nko.

I was expecting unthinking, partisan, biased children like you to say something.

If you continue your life this way, you'll never seat on a table of critical thinking.

Some people won't see that.

A research I did before 2015 shows that the problem of EFCC was that they lacked convictions - it's a much different story now!

@bolded.

Awolowo was sitting on a table of critical thinking when he drank rat poison.
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Dpharisee: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Why do we even need EFCC, it's because we don't want to block all the loopholes under which corruption thrives.
Peter Obi didn't need EFCC to succeed in Anambra, all he did was just to beat everyone to their game shocked
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2018
hatchy:
Taaahhh.....

Liar.

Stop doing taaaaa like a Mumu. if you have evidences about the allegations just go to court or try blow small whistle. And if u don't have it then stop opening ur mouth like dead Titus fish
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Sermwell(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Before nko.

I was expecting unthinking, partisan, biased children like you to say something.

If you continue your life this way, you'll never seat on a table of critical thinking.

Some people won't see that.

A research I did before 2015 shows that the problem of EFCC was that they lacked convictions - it's a much different story now!
just look at you!! have you done another research now to see if what magu said is true, or you just swallowed everything he said hook line and sinker? smh
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Sermwell:

just look at you!! have you done another research now to see if what magu said is true, or you just swallowed everything he said hook line and sinker? smh

Do you know how terribly serious it is to lie in court under oath? PERJURY!

If he's guilty, he won't be bold enough to sue, and demand such huge damages.

Just think...
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by XaviDayo(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2018
It's funny to find people value statements like " it is a lie over sueing for libel

Magu....u are guilty pls
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Sermwell(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you know how terribly serious it is to lie in court under oath?

If he's guilty, he won't be bold enough to sue, and demand such huge damages.

Just think...
this is really pathetic of you. what do you think about politicians who take oaths of office and still go ahead to steal? I can't imagine you are believing a man who has refused to investigate corrupt politicians in APC. I'm sure you don't want me to mention names. so you actually believe magu has only one house in Karo? don't be gullible my friend
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2018
Sermwell:

this is really pathetic of you. what do you think about politicians who take oaths of office and still go ahead to steal? I can't imagine you are believing a man who has refused to investigate corrupt politicians in APC. I'm sure you don't want me to mention names.

Get a thinking cap if you need one!

There's a huge difference between the oath of office and oath in the court of law.
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2018
netpro:

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.

i pray your life and your generation to come lives be as buhari has done to Nigeria
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by FarahAideed: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Just imagine
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Sermwell(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Get a thinking cap if you need one!

There's a huge difference between the oath of office and oath in the court of law.

that's why I even asked you. so you believe magu has only one house in Karo? so you believe a man who is selective, partisan etc in his administration of EFCC? haba mallam!!!
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Sermwell:

that's why I even asked you. so you believe magu has only one house in Karo? so you believe a man who is selective, partisan etc in his administration of EFCC? haba mallam!!!

Would you like to take the gavel from the judge? undecided

If you think he's lying, you can help Sun Newspapers by giving them a list of Magu's property to help present in court.

Over and out! angry angry
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by akinbode1(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Magu, kindly stop this jam talk now.....
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Sermwell(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Would you like to take the gavel from the judge? undecided

If you think he's lying, you can help Sun Newspapers by giving them a list of Magu's property to help present in court.

Over and out! angry angry
you sound as if he has won the case already. SMH
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Whazar(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73827643:
He said, “I have been rejected by the Senate twice and it does not worry me that I’m not confirmed; I’m not bothered. It’s good that they did not confirm me, I may not be able to work very well as we have been able to get over 700 convictions.”

It is really a blessing in disguise.
We believe in you and what you are doing.
Only thieves and their supporters are against you.
Nigeria will surely win this battle against all these criminals coming together to steal and destroy again.
Fire burn dem all!
trust me this is another zombie lol. I pray u wake from ur slumbers and dreams that this govt really mean good for you lol. Time will tell, I was once in ur shoes. Hope u get back into ur senses
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Whazar(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2018
netpro:

Buhari is working on:

are u sure you are sane?
tell me what Buhari has done and not what hes planning for zombies like u
if i start to tackle everything u have put in here i will be late for work lol I pray u receive sense and be freed from politicians curse
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by chernest2002: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Never mind you will handover from cotonu next 29 may or else kuje prison will welcome you.
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by eneyoduke(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
That will be one of his excuses when he's arrested next year.

Transmission IGP is next
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by phase1: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Pure balderdash and c0ck-and-bull story.
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by bejeria101(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Babanews:
Over 700 convictions? Wow!
On what planet? Mars?
Re: I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu by Gecoz: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
This mumu check don clear at last. He don resume work back. I hope say dem increase your salary for commenting and supporting a p s hit.. f a g g o t lomo

post=73827643:
He said, “I have been rejected by the Senate twice and it does not worry me that I’m not confirmed; I’m not bothered. It’s good that they did not confirm me, I may not be able to work very well as we have been able to get over 700 convictions.”

It is really a blessing in disguise.
We believe in you and what you are doing.
Only thieves and their supporters are against you.
Nigeria will surely win this battle against all these criminals coming together to steal and destroy again.
Fire burn dem all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State: PDP Wins At Tribunal, Trash APC / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.